8 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

http://i.imgur.com/W5SeJ.png

Here, there is Ghost ship. It might already posted. If you try to go for it, you bounced out by a wall.

user posted image

We can see that Miami has been pointed out in Bemuda Triangle zone. So I was just wondering if this true. What is true? Well, R* is a funny group of member and they try to screw us all so I guess R* might have added this Ghost Ships because Bemuda Triangle is nearby. What you all say?

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

It's most likely a coincedence.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Doesn't fit the myth/legend. Stuff that disappears in the triangle stays gone without any evidence left behind.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

I read in books saying that some pirates ambush those vehicles. So I think it's a pirate ship. What do you think about that sunken ship in Downtown? It is sure related with this.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

I personally think they just added it because you being alone in the ocean except just outside the city would be a bit unrealistic. As for Downtown, are you talking about the sunken Reefer underneath the bridge? Vacation gone wrong maybe? Why does there have to be something supernatural about it?

RusiBoy
  • RusiBoy

King of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

Of course I don't think VC have got Bermuda Triangles!!! sly.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

It's actually a normal gameplay effect to have those ships far far away in the distance. There are two types, battleship-esques and sailing boats. Nothing special about them, they just might look ghostly but in reality, R* didn't really bother making them too textured.

Case solved. colgate.gif

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

There's actually quite a good theory behind the Bermuda triangle, Dead plant and animal matter sinks to the bottom of the ocean and begins to decay, leaving newly produced hydrogen sealed beneith the rocks. When the ground is shifted for whatever reason, bubbles of hydrogen are released and join up to form larger bubbles as they rise to the surface. The bubble then surfaces around a boat and pop's, the boat falls into the gap that was origionally filled by the bubble and is swallowed up from water on both sides. The boat is pulled down, the hydrogen then forms a cloud and rises up, then when the large amount of hydrogen comes into contact with the plane engine, it causes a fire, bringing the plane down as well. Not entierly sure whether this was actually called for on a Vice City forum but yeah...

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

^ Why would that happen in the Bermuda Triangle more than anywhere else?

And also, probably not. But interesting subject nonetheless. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users