Photo

To those that have beaten the game without cheats

5 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

I praise you a lot. I cannot beat the racing mission with the guy you are recruiting to be your driver or the final mission without using cheats at all.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

It's not that hard. You can use the P.I.T manuver, or switch to another faster vehicle parked before the mission in front of the Washington Beach Police Station. Or use the Super Angel, from the mission "Alloy Wheels of Steel".

About the final mission, grab the minigun at the top of the Haitian drug processing plant you demolished in the mission "Trojan Voodoo". Save and grab it again, until you have about 2000 ammo. Then just aim and shoot at Sonny when he appears, and he's dead.
About Lance, there's a trick I might have discovered. At the start of mission, make sure that you are equipped with a sub-machine gun, with which you can sprint. When Lance appears, quickly sprint to him, he will disappear, and appear in the corridor. Sprint to the other end of that corridor, switch to minigun, and kill that pajama backstabbing bitch. If you think that's too hard, just use Molotovs, when he's at the roof on the mansion. Sprint to the helipad, and burn him from behind.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

I thank you for the advice, but I did mine differently this past Friday.

I grew accustomed to the Python after I unlocked it from the Hidden Packages, so it pretty much became my weapon of choice, with the Sniper Rifle and Rocket Launcher next up, so I took out most of Sonny's goons with that, I took Lance and his baddies out with the Sniper Rifle after grabbing the pill and running up the ramp, and then I took Sonny out with the Rocket Launcher. It was awesome. biggrin.gif

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

I always take out lance by running outside and grabbing my Sea Sparrow from the back lifting up and shooting everyone down with it.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 20:59)
I always take out lance by running outside and grabbing my Sea Sparrow from the back lifting up and shooting everyone down with it.

You're talking about the helicopter right? How can you shoot in it?

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Dr Kain @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 07:21)
QUOTE (Vanzant @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 20:59)

You're talking about the helicopter right? How can you shoot in it?

According to this guide, Circle button on the PS2, Right Analog Stick on the Xbox and Right Mouse Button/ Space/ Left Ctrl on the PC will fire the Sea Sparrows whatever gun it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users