Photo

Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas STORIES

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
GrandTheftauto-
  • GrandTheftauto-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:07 AM Edited by GrandTheftauto-, 11 April 2012 - 02:06 AM.

user posted image

So Basically I Know i Wasted your time making you click here without the mod Being Done But First i wanted to know before i made the mod what you guys think & What this mod is about . This Mod Will Be About the Earlier GTA San Andreas When Brian Johnson was Alive , When Big Devil & Little Devil & Tony were Alive . When Big Bear Was Fat & Not Drugged & In the Gang , When CJ Mom Was Alive & when Little Weasel & B-Dup Were in Grove Street & Stuff . You Will Still Play as CJ Before he left to liberty City. So Please Comment because that is the only way this mod would be available if you guys tell me what you think ! ALSO IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE A CHARACTERS LOOK TELL ME BEFORE I MAKE GAME & ILL CHANGE THEIR LOOK . Only [ Tony , Big Devil & Little devil & Brian ]

- Big Devil & Little Devil are Brothers they were mentioned killed by sweet In the first mission called Sweet & Kendl , They were in grove street .

- Tony he was mentioned In sweet & Kendl aswell & he was a Grove member who was killed

- Little weasel was a Gangster that Used to be in grove street but betrayed them for Ballas , You have to kill him in one of the missions In orders of sweet

- Big Bear everyone knows he was before fat [ Thats why they called him BIG Bear ] then turned skinny due to Drugs & he was a Grove member then at the end Gets back on grove on mission beatdown on B Dup

- B-Dup is the cause of Big bear using drugs & Big bear is B-Dups Slave , He Used to be in grove but left because sweet wouldnt tolerate drugs so he left & dealed drugs & made money

- Brian Johnson is Carl , Sweet & Kendls Brother of course that was killed , Its unknown that he was killed but it was blamed on Carl

- Beverly Johnson is Kendl , Brian , Carl & Sweets Mother & she was killed due To a drive by by the ballas in a green sabre trying to shoot sweet but accidently killed her instead [ Shown in the introduction Video ]

* FACTS *
You will still play carl but i will make him look younger cause The Setting takes place in Early San andreas
I Will make Sweet Look younger as well
Ryder will Look younger as in picture but with green shirt instead
Brian No One has seen so i will use a Unique Character that hasnt Been seen in The Game & Change the Textures .
Big Bear will be fat & bigger with Green Shirt instead
B-Dup Will have green Clothes on .
Little & Big Devil are both unseen so ill make them unique as well
Little weasel will Look Like the Grove member youve seen [The one with Green bandana on head & Green sweater]
Big Devil will wear Green shirt instead of Gray in picture
Little Devil Will be as in picture
Tony will be as in picture
Little weasel as in picture
Brian As In picture
CJs Mom as in Picture

Trying to find a way to make kendl & big smoke , When i do ill upload pics . Thats why i hadnt Yet

**** HERE ARE PICTURES OF THE MODELS THAT WILL BE USED IN THIS MOD ****

- Big Bear But he will be in Green shirt instead
- B-Dup
- Younger Sweet If you guys dont like him tell me & Ill change him to look another way young
- Younger CJ
- Tony
- Big Devil But In Green Shirt
- Little Devil Hes the one on RIGHT In green -->
- Little Weasel Hes the one in the LEFT <---- & Hes chillin w. Tony in the right -->
- Brian Johnson I Might Change him if You guys want me too
- Ryder This is Ryder but he will Be Wearing a Green Shirt Instead
- Beverly Johnson

*** ILL ALSO ADD BETA BALLA GANG ***
Heres a Picture : BETA BALLAS

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

Brian and Ryder is mine, from my San Andreas Stories mod, and cj, sweet, etc are Navetsea's.

GrandTheftauto-
  • GrandTheftauto-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 20:34)
Brian and Ryder is mine, from my San Andreas Stories mod, and cj, sweet, etc are Navetsea's.

Im sorry i hadnt Asked for permission . But can i Use your Brian & Ryder ? & Navetsea is fine with it . Ill Credit both you guys & Ill Also check yours out when your done turn.gif

GrandTheftauto-
  • GrandTheftauto-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (GrandTheftauto- @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 20:54)
QUOTE (ManDog @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 20:34)

Im sorry i hadnt Asked for permission . But can i Use your Brian & Ryder ? & Navetsea is fine with it . Ill Credit both you guys & Ill Also check yours out when your done turn.gif

& Im Also Going to Change The Shirts For Ryder & Brian .

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

What i hate is you can not release info on mods that aren't yours.He may not say yes after this.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:42 AM Edited by badboy_zay, 11 April 2012 - 04:45 AM.

this mod will die in 3...2...1...
serious dude, what were you thinking?all you did here is collect models from people (even some of it haven't release suicidal.gif ) and then pretend it is some TC mod while you can't do much thing and there are no map or script in this mod
I'm sorry to say this, but the survival chance of these kind mod are below 1%. when you about to make some big mod like this, you need to have big plan and good skill of modding instead of imagination skill whatsthat.gif

_FgF_
  • _FgF_

Ba dum-tsss

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

this mod will die in 3...2...1...

What he said! ^^

ItsAllAboutGTA
  • ItsAllAboutGTA

Project IV Staff

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

What the what ?! mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

You do not have permission to use these models and until you do, you cannot release any such mod.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users