About MTA 0.5, GTA III multiplayer

4 replies to this topic
Dinosbacsi
  • Dinosbacsi

Leader of the First Instance of Linear Empire

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

Umm.. Hi! colgate.gif

So, I just finished the main storyline of GTA III, and I was thinking about playing it on multipalyer. So I downloaded MTA 0.5 from The GTA Place, but after saving, my AVG detected a trojan. Okay, deleted it. I tried an another download, from an another site, downloading was ok, installation was ok, but after starting MTA, my AVG detected a virus again. What the hell? Every MTA I download is a virus, what is this? So, I have some question.
-Can I find a SAFE download of MTA, that works and I can play multipalyer?
-I can play GTA III in multiplayer with MTA 0.5, or the newer version are also good for GTA III too?
-Is it even worth trying it? Is anybody still playing GTA III? Could I even find anyone on the servers (if there any)?
confused.gif

Thanks in advance! sigh.gif

Dinosbacsi
  • Dinosbacsi

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Bump

Ehh? Nobody? lol.gif Nah, not a big question colgate.gif Or nobody even knows the answer? blush.gif

Dinosbacsi
  • Dinosbacsi

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

Okay, sorry for the triple post, but..

I've finally found a download for MTA 0.5. Downloaded, installed, everything is ok. But right after running it, it freeze. Not the PC, only the MTA. It opens, and nothing happens. I can only close it, as it's totally freezed.
Why? Can somebody help me?

(Sorry if I am annoying biggrin.gif )

Ray_Santos
  • Ray_Santos

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Have you ever heard of the EDIT button? I've never played GTA3 nor have i played it online, so i cant help you much, but i can imagine it's pretty dead and not many people are playing it. You're best bet would be to try SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer) It has a huge server list and there are still alot of people playing it.

If SA-MP doesn't interest you and you still want to play GTA3 online then check out this HERE.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

All anti-viruses have a tendancy to report things as viruses even if they are completely safe. Just tell AVG to shove it. Eventually I got sick of AVG and installed Avast, but to be honest, it's just as invasive and annoying.

And you can't expect a reply in only 2 hours. Be more patient.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users