Photo

Help Please

3 replies to this topic
seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

Help please guys and sorry if this has been covered on here. I am working towards my 100% and the thing what is concerning me is friend activities. I managed to unlock all their special abilities but have since been ignoring their calls to concentrate on other things. My question is now that their like percentages have dropped due to ignoring them, will it affect the 100% completion?

Again I'm sure you guys have answered this a thousand times before and am totally grateful for your responses.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hi Seagull ... I honestly cannot say, but generally speaking if you ignore them for any lenght of time the ''like'' factor drops, and in order to have 100% you need them to like you 100%, so my guess is they need to be kept happy.

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Karjerker @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 10:16)
Hi Seagull ... I honestly cannot say, but generally speaking if you ignore them for any lenght of time the ''like'' factor drops, and in order to have 100% you need them to like you 100%, so my guess is they need to be kept happy.

Damn who needs friends like this......lol. Like I say I have had their likeness up to the max so in theory the game stats should have saved towards the 100 per cent. Who knows I may have found something out ay ?

Many thanks for your response, I normally can rely on you !!!

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Believe it or not, their level of likeness does NOT affect your final 100%, you only need to do EVERY activity, unlock the special of abilities of Packie, Brucie and LJ.

So don't worry if their like rating isnt 100% as long as you did everything with them and got their special thing, you should be fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users