Sleep Paralysis

104 replies to this topic
I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

I've never had it before. That sh*t sounds scary though. I did have two cases of exploding head syndrome however. The first time, I decided to take a nap after a long day at school. While I was dozing off, I heard this "yap, yap, yap". Each yap got gradually louder, eventually causing my ears to ring. The second time happened yesterday, I took another nap and I heard this noise that sounded like Pacman eating up those points. Wasn't very loud though.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

hey crabman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

It's not scary if you can control it.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

I had SP once, but I didn't see anything scary.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

I've never had this but it sounds terrifying.

Are there any after effects after you experience it?

IM_YOUR_GOD
  • IM_YOUR_GOD

Christian Zionist Rank 9

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Happens to me from time to time. Hold your breathe and you will be fine.
Your body will react but giving you back some muscle movements. From there you can start to move a little and wake yourself up.

As for seeing scary things while in this state, the most important thing to do is not panic, but pray to whomever, not religious? Sing your favorite song and starve and ignore whatever entity bothering you for attention.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

hey crabman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

The experience should be treated fairly. It shouldn't be taken as a threat, but as a tool. Use the tool wisely as it's very powerful. Through training, and time.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

It happened to me a few times as a kid, strangely enough its never happened to me in my teenage years.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (Hitman843 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 15:38)
QUOTE (John The Grudge @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 14:55)
QUOTE (Hitman843 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 14:23)
QUOTE (GTAIndonesia @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 12:27)
I'd like to experience it once.

Trust me, it's not a fun experience. Happened to me only once, and I still dread that day.

It's like somebody has drugged you with a powerful hallucinogen and you're being taunted by evil demons that shout at you and hit you and the walls and ceiling are falling down on you or something. All the while you're paralysed but kicking and screaming on the inside. I kid you not you will try and call for your mum. It's weird.

It varies though. I couldn't move, I was breathing very hard, I couldn't speak. But I felt something behind me, something unnatural. It lasted like 2 minutes, and I fell asleep again. I was afraid going to sleep for like a week.

Something like this. Same position I was sleeping, and I felt something behind me. That guy sure looks like a living nightmare.
user posted image

I've had this happen to me many times, it happened to me last night as well sad.gif
On one occasion i was facing up in bed, I couldn't move any part of my body except my eyes and this man was hovering ever so slightly above me. His arms looked like they were pinning me down. His face was very clear, he looked about 50, his hair was matted and his eyes were wild! He was intermittently screaming at me, his mouth would stretch its full length then close then stretch again... but no sound came. This lasted about 30 seconds.
Initially I was scared but after a while I came to my senses and tried to wriggle free to wake my self up

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

hey crabman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

Just experienced sleep paralysis last night for a few seconds before it broke off and I could move again. I tried to separate from the body but failed.

It had been a while since I last experienced it. I hope it happens again so I can try and exit my body.

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Wednesday, Mar 20 2013, 04:36)
I've never had it before. That sh*t sounds scary though. I did have two cases of exploding head syndrome however. The first time, I decided to take a nap after a long day at school. While I was dozing off, I heard this "yap, yap, yap". Each yap got gradually louder, eventually causing my ears to ring. The second time happened yesterday, I took another nap and I heard this noise that sounded like Pacman eating up those points. Wasn't very loud though.

I've had exploding head syndrome loads of times, it used to scare me when I was a kid but now it doesn't phase me too much, I guess I'm used to it

Eminence E.
  • Eminence E.

Straight Edge

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 20:16)
Try not to stay still for long periods of time. At least move your fingers.

This.
Actually happened to me once when I was a kid. Lasted for about a minute. I was really scared that time. devil.gif
100th reply btw.

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

Finally had one two or three nights ago. It was pretty short and consisted of seeing and kind of hearing two or three dark figures in front of me and to my right. I got scared a bit, but I think I'm starting to have some experience with this, so it's not so terrible anymore.

Still no success with lucid dreaming, but I'm looking forward to more sleep paralysis'.

Jewstinian
  • Jewstinian

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

Reminds me of astral projection for some reason.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

This morning I had Sleep Paralysis for the first time, It was scary as hell.

I already knew what it was due to reading this topic before.

I couldn't move and when I tried to speak only feint cries came out.

It only lasted for 10 - 15 seconds but was really weird.

I didn't see any strange figures or anything though or experience any unusual sounds, most likely due to the fact that I was sleeping facing the wall, not the end of the bed (I had the gf round and I can't get to sleep if we are together so we sleep head to toe), I was the one sleeping at the end of the bed.

I had a really weird dream just before I woke up, It seemed like a usual nightmare, people getting killed and me getting shot at for being the reason people got killed, I picked up a pistol and went into a room alone, I turned around and pointed it at the door ready to shoot anyone coming into the room but instead of humans I saw a shadow through the concrete (weird) and then a face similar to this one:

user posted image

The creature's face that's on top of the human.

It was pale white with pointy vampire like teeth, I shot at it but missed then I opened my eyes, which is when I entered sleep paralysis.

It was f*cked up.
  • abccba123 likes this

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

It's happened to me like twice, I wasn't like paralysed but I couldn't move properly, like my whole body was heavy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users