Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your favorite Protagonist from GTA

23 replies to this topic

Poll: Your favorite protagonist (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Your favorite protagonist

1. Claude Speed ( GTA 2 ) (2 votes [3.64%])

Percentage of vote: 3.64%

2. Claude ( GTA III ) (6 votes [10.91%])

Percentage of vote: 10.91%

3. Tommy Vercetti ( Vice City ) (15 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

4. Carl Johnson ( San Andreas ) (14 votes [25.45%])

Percentage of vote: 25.45%

5. Niko Bellic ( IV ) (17 votes [30.91%])

Percentage of vote: 30.91%

6. Others (1 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote
WhiteArcticFox
  • WhiteArcticFox

Driver

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

( Not including the first 2, side-games, expansions or the story games, if your favorite is in one of those, please vote others and state whom )

I am very curious on what other people think and what you think / want the protagonist in the upcoming Grand Theft Auto title to be like, where he's from, his origin, what's his cause will be like etc.

Discuss user posted image

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

My favourite character is Tommy. Although I felt more attached to Niko thanks to the storyline.
Tommy was badass, Niko was more humane. If that makes any sense.

A mix of both would be great for the next GTA. Wich could be the balcony guy!

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

I voted for claude (III),Why? Because he was a good match for the game. I liked that he couldnt speak. That made him mysterious and left you wonder to what he would say.

Niko was the worst, with his extremely annoying depressed personality and irritating eastern european accent.

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

user posted image
Divine.

Because her name already sums it up.

zackryderwoo
  • zackryderwoo

Why did I move here? I guess it was your mother.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

I want someone like Niko or Vercetti. Someone who has life experience but is still physically capable of being a protagonist. They need to be wise and not cocky but still badass. John Marston is a good example of the type of protagonist I want.

For me, Claude was f*cking retarded, CJ was ok but his vibe got old, and I can't judge Luis Lopez cause I've only started playing TBoGT.

@rOeladin I thought Nikos accent was cool. It wasnt a serbian accent and he spoke serbian horribly, but it was unique.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

CJ of course! He was funny, and most importantly he was young. This is important to me as I can further relate to the protagonist.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

I voted Tommy but honestly I think I like him so much because of the story.

I like the personality of Claude much better. Very reserved and neutral so as to let your own feelings drive the emotions of the gameplay. Much like Cloud Strife of FF7 or Link of LOZ

Forumrunner
  • Forumrunner

"WHY SO SERIOUS?"

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

Tommy Vercetti, but that's mainly because of his voice.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

i inlove.gif tommy

i want gta 5 protagonist to be badass and be kind to who he care's(like niko- a ruthless killer but a nice cousin)

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Who voted for that mute Claude?

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Both Niko and Cj were quite memorable protags, tommy was good too, as for GTA V i lile the protagonist to be like Nathan Drake (from uncharted) funny sometimes, serious when he should, and cares for his friends

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Moved to GTA Series Chat.

jdewaters
  • jdewaters

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'd have to say Others - Luis.

Just because he's a native NY'er like myself

Ps3blaze22
  • Ps3blaze22

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

Niko bellic
reason? he is not a c*nt. Nuff said

Forumrunner
  • Forumrunner

"WHY SO SERIOUS?"

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Gtaghost22 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 21:46)
Both Niko and Cj were quite memorable protags, tommy was good too, as for GTA V i lile the protagonist to be like Nathan Drake (from uncharted) funny sometimes, serious when he should, and cares for his friends

And voiced by Nolan North of course.

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

My opinion on all the poll characters:
Claude(GTA II) - Top down character games feel as alive as a rock to me.
Claude(GTA III) - My choice.This,was IMO the best killer in the GTA Series.I mean,he didn't ask anything,all he wanted was revenge.He asked no questions,just shoot.He had a bad ass look,just epic.
Tommy(GTA VC) - One of my favorite characters,he was a bad ass and all,but I preferred Claude,since he didn't talk.
Carl(GTA SA) - One of the worst GTA Characters.How does anyone likes him?He's a pussy,catalina is more manly than he is.He complains about everything,and basically has no reason to do anything and the story makes no sense.It's too over the top and senseless.Ooh,a cop who has been pushing me my whole life did it again,I'ma take revenge after it happened tons of times.Oh,the fatso is a traitor.Well,who wouldn't with a pain in the ass like me?Gods.
Niko(GTA IV) - Niko's one of the best characters.Even though he's too emotional for a good killer,he gets the job done if it pays,and takes revenge.He always helps his cousin if he's in need.Nice job R*.

Hydro_PlayboyX
  • Hydro_PlayboyX

#TeamFranklin

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

Niko, hands down, CJ was f*cking annoying with his high voice and Tommy is also cool nut I prefer Niko over Tommy

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Niko Bellic and Tommy Vercetti are my favourite protagonists. However, If I could only choose one, like this poll, I choose Niko.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:37 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 14 April 2012 - 11:45 AM.

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 06:31)
I voted for claude (III),Why? Because he was a good match for the game. I liked that he couldnt speak. That made him mysterious and left you wonder to what he would say.

Niko was the worst, with his extremely annoying depressed personality and irritating eastern european accent.

Can I just say I think this is possibly the worst reason to not like a protagonist? Personality is justified, but complaining about someone's accent is the most moronic reason as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway Tommy and Niko ftw.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 22:37)

Can I just say I think this is possibly the worst reason to not like a protagonist? Personality is justified, but complaining about someone's accent is borderline racism IMO.

It's not racist. Are you mad? Why is everything these days racist. "Blah Blah, black sheep" "RACIST!!!!". So what he thinks that Eastern European accent is annoying. It's his opinion and has nothing to do with 'races'. So don't even start with racist sh*t.'

Cheers.

EDIT: I went CJ, just because San Andreas was my favourite GTA.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 22:47)

Can I just say I think this is possibly the worst reason to not like a protagonist? Personality is justified, but complaining about someone's accent is borderline racism IMO.

It's not racist. Are you mad? Why is everything these days racist. "Blah Blah, black sheep" "RACIST!!!!". So what he thinks that Eastern European accent is annoying. It's his opinion and has nothing to do with 'races'. So don't even start with racist sh*t.'

Cheers.

Sorry. Edited my post as I gave it a second thought. Not so much racism. Still I think it's a stupid reason to not like someone.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 22:50)

Cheers.

Sorry. Edited my post as I gave it a second thought. Not so much raciism. Still I think it's a stupid reason to not like someone.

Oh, sorry man. Glad you did edit. Because it's completely not racist. Sorry if that was a bit harsh.

Anyway, I do agree. It is a pretty stupid reason to not like them.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 22:54)
QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 22:50)

Cheers.

Sorry. Edited my post as I gave it a second thought. Not so much raciism. Still I think it's a stupid reason to not like someone.

Oh, sorry man. Glad you did edit. Because it's completely not racist. Sorry if that was a bit harsh.

Anyway, I do agree. It is a pretty stupid reason to not like them.

Meh I f***ed up. Not your fault mate.

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:15 PM Edited by Cole Phelps Gta, 14 April 2012 - 03:20 PM.

I like them all but i'll tell you who i hate John marston and johhny from tlad. Found both these guys are more stale then 2 day old bread i found them both boring and lifeless.

Luis was young sexy and f*cked chicks in the toilet of his own club. He drove nice guys and hung out with v.i.p's. Now for some reason people hate on luis. Which is f*cking stupid because he aint a cry baby like john marston and johhny. Those dudes complain about sh*t and don't fix it. Luis did that's why i respect him

Tommy is badass ok enough said

Cj is my dog my hommie. His kind of a mix between tommy and luis. His got the murdering mean streak in him like tommy. But his cool and calm like luis plus he gets the laidies

Vic and niko. These guys went throw alot of bad stuff but they are very humble and very enjoyable to play as.

Toni is awesome but it pisses me of how i have to run around for sal all so he can stiff me the money he promissed what a son of a bitch sal is ! I like him but that was low espically considering all the stuff tony did for him

case closed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users