Lost Planet 3

5 replies to this topic
Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Introducing our hero Jim, his massive Utility Rig and a giant, pissed off akrid. Lost Planet 3 returns to the extreme conditions of the first title while introducing new gameplay elements and characters. Out early 2013 for 360, PS3 and PC.

At Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/lost-planet-3/
At IGN: http://ps3.ign.com/o...131/131932.html

The first game was average, but the second was far below expectations.
This third part seems like a Dead Space 2, Giant Bosses & The Nathan Drake-Inspired Star. Well, I'm not really looking forward to this one, mainly because I'm expecting some great titles for 2013 and I'm almost out of money for games. icon14.gif

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'm in the minority here, but i liked the 2nd one over the original, hopefully this will be better than both

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

Spark Unlimited are much bigger now, here's to hoping they can pull this off.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

I just only played Lost Planet 2 and so far it was the worse game I ever played.
I played it on xbox with my friend, split screen was sh*t because it only use 2/4 of the screen. everything about this game are really annoying, long ass check point, have to restart the whole mission if you die too much. seriously, make you kill sh*tload of enemy and an easy boss fight with a f*cking toughest health doesn't mean it is a challenge dozingoff.gif
hope this one will be good

Alick
  • Alick

L)VE

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

I really liked Lost Planet 2, the splitscreen was is no different to how most games have it set up now. Hell even Uncharted did it the same, but Lost Planet 2 was just a fun, arcadey shooter.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

I actually picked LP2 up due to the cheap price of the game, and some of the gameplay videos made the game look massive, in terms of the enemies, surroundings etc. It was a slight dissapointment for me though, mainly down to how linear the game was. I know a lot of FPS games are this way, but I hate games that have huge surroundings, yet confine you to one little path. I sold the game due to the boss-fight that saw you having to climb up to reach an RPG...annoyed the f*ck out of me and I never managed to pass it.

Hopefully they learn their mistakes and make the great game that it should have been originally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users