Photo

Did anyone else like the Johnny/Ashley thing

6 replies to this topic
PINKbubblegum
  • PINKbubblegum

YELLOW CARRRRRRR!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

i kinda did, thought it bought something different to the table, but i can see where people could NOT apprieciate it. suicidal.gif

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Ashley was drug addict everytime she tries to quit , she get back to her habit at the end, thats why johnny broke up with her, i didnt much care about that part of the story.

Magic_Al
  • Magic_Al

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:49 AM

It does add to Johnny's character. He obviously loves her but also considers her hopeless, but he considers himself hopeless too. He's fair to her but he's not going to try to be happy with her anymore. He can't get rid of her either. If she's in serious trouble he'll still rescue her. Like the Lost, she's something Johnny got into that he's never going to get out of completely.

ownedbyronin
  • ownedbyronin

President | Lost MC

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Well considering everyone stuck it to Ashley (including me) I didn't think much of their relationship...

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 09:28)
Ashley was drug addict everytime she tries to quit , she get back to her habit at the end, thats why johnny broke up with her, i didnt much care about that part of the story.

I thought it was because she f*cked Billy.

abcd_
  • abcd_

King of Blaine County

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:17 AM

I didn't like Ashley - the missions you have to do for her actually turned me off of Johnny's character as a whole. I mean here you are playing as this tough biker and you're running around doing missions in order to save a drug addicted whore. In fact I wish we would have had an option to kill her after Jim is murdered.

Ryanbashaw
  • Ryanbashaw

Seattle, Washington

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:39 AM

I loved her and felt bad for her. She was a confused girl with lots of troubles. If her and Johnny could of just moved away from all the bullsh*t it could of worked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users