Photo

Black ops 2

5 replies to this topic
Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

I love women and money

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

With rumors of a second black ops, how will the storyline and characters develope and what do you all want to see improved or carry over from the multiplayer in the first black ops? As more information comes out i will post them in here.

Big-_-t0ny
  • Big-_-t0ny

Twitch.tv/Big_t0ny

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

I don't care too much about the MP, but the story should be quite good, i prefer Treyarch's stories as they include a lot of interesting and historical references. Hopefully we see Mason survive against the pursuing CIA....

Best thing will be zombies, i honestly don't know how they will improve or continue the 'Story', i just hope they keep the gameplay fun and relatively simple. icon14.gif

Minic
  • Minic

Incomprehensible.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

One think i hope the scrap entirely is the CoD Points system from MP, i hated that in BlOps and was one of the things that stopped me from playing it tons. Story wise i think they'll do a good job, i really enjoyed the stroy in the first game so lets hope they do the same.

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

I think the story will be set in 1978 and have missions like how Chairman Mao really died by Mason & CIA killing him, landing on the moon, escaping the berlin wall, finding out more about Resnov & finding whereabouts of Woods and maybe having the british involved oh and mission where Mason killes JFK biggrin.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Minic @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 04:22)
One think i hope the scrap entirely is the CoD Points system from MP, i hated that in BlOps and was one of the things that stopped me from playing it tons. Story wise i think they'll do a good job, i really enjoyed the stroy in the first game so lets hope they do the same.

I liked cod points, levelling up to get things and having to buy them was good, it was piss easy anyway, nothing was expensive so I don't see why it was an issue.

Plus with cod points you can have wager matches, they are hell fun.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (BRITLAND @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 23:50)
I think the story will be set in 1978 and have missions like how Chairman Mao really died by Mason & CIA killing him, landing on the moon, escaping the berlin wall, finding out more about Resnov & finding whereabouts of Woods and maybe having the british involved oh and

I would bust a nut if they somehow put this all together.

mission where Mason killes JFK biggrin.gif

Icing on the cake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users