Uptown Mafia Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic
Arturo Silencio
  • Arturo Silencio

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:21)
QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:19)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:13)
QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:02)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 16:58)
QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 16:26)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 03:06)
QUOTE (Dilo @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 02:15)
Fah Q UTM,Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:20] This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

This is why nobody respects mafia's anymore. ugh

Please don't consider them 'mafia', they're just a group of street 'gangstas' and hoodlums that call themselves a mafia, much like the 3-6 mafia or something of the sort.

who the heck are you? you are a mobster in a mafia? hahahahahaa. I love how everyone always talks sh*t about us. (UTM) its crazy No one like us but we always win. MOST HATED! Maybe all of yous should be kissing our shoes and stop hating all the time. A bunch of dorks who think they are better. We get called out numerous times a week by scrubs and then we give in and TDM them and merk them buy 20+ kills. PLEASE STOP HATING CUZ WE ARE THE BEST.

And for us bein immature and stuff thats hilarious cuz every lobby we go into we stay classy and the other team is the onese talkin sh*t screaming in theyre mics and all this . so please stop

. . . And you're bringing my post back from yesterday why? We already went over this...

1. No, I'm a mobster in a f*cking circus.

2. You love how people talk sh*t? You verbal masochist.

3. Dorks? Scrubs? Stop playing CoD, and don't steal sh*t from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

4. 20+ kills WITH your turbos because you only make it halfway through a game before kicking them in... Don't act like you don't do that sh*t.

5. I'll continue hating because you think you're the best

6. Classy for you is drinking out of a tin can at a ball in your neighbor's cardboard box. You are the definition of anti-class.

haha ok.. And for everyones information WE DONT USE TURBOS I SWEAR. Its funny BEcause we have skill we get blammed. Watch us play and you can obviously see we dont.

And Hate all you want everyone else does. WE LOVE IT

ANd what do you mean by #3? IM lost.

. . . I won't argue the turbos thing with you, but I'll believe what I choose to believe.

2. Exactly, you verbal masochist.

3. Scrubs, only 10 year olds still say scrubs, that term is from Call of Duty, from 3 years ago. Grow the f*ck up.

Same with dorks, and right, you're too young for Ed, Edd and Eddy. My bad.

Scrubs isnt from call f duty its a word , and so is dorks cuz thatsbwhat u seem to be,and no im too old for cartoons

verb (used with object)
to rub hard with a brush, cloth, etc., or against a rough surface in washing.
to subject to friction; rub.
to remove (dirt, grime, etc.) from something by hard rubbing while washing.
Chemistry . to remove (impurities or undesirable components) from a gas by chemical means, as sulfur dioxide from smokestack gas or carbon dioxide from exhaled air in life-support packs.
to cancel or postpone (a space flight or part of a mission): Ground control scrubbed the spacewalk.

The definition of scrub. So which context are you using it in?

and what does 'thatsbwhat' mean?

@Ray; for the record, I was gone from this until I saw that one of them replied to something I said, I'm simply retaliating.

you guyz act so smart but im pretty sure your don was kicked out of college back in Canada,but if you dont want to take my word for it you can ask him himself biggrin.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:28 PM Edited by MIDEVL, 10 April 2012 - 05:31 PM.

QUOTE (Arturo Silencio @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:27)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:21)
QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:19)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:13)
QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:02)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 16:58)
QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 16:26)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 03:06)
QUOTE (Dilo @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 02:15)
Fah Q UTM,Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:20] This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

This is why nobody respects mafia's anymore. ugh

Please don't consider them 'mafia', they're just a group of street 'gangstas' and hoodlums that call themselves a mafia, much like the 3-6 mafia or something of the sort.

who the heck are you? you are a mobster in a mafia? hahahahahaa. I love how everyone always talks sh*t about us. (UTM) its crazy No one like us but we always win. MOST HATED! Maybe all of yous should be kissing our shoes and stop hating all the time. A bunch of dorks who think they are better. We get called out numerous times a week by scrubs and then we give in and TDM them and merk them buy 20+ kills. PLEASE STOP HATING CUZ WE ARE THE BEST.

And for us bein immature and stuff thats hilarious cuz every lobby we go into we stay classy and the other team is the onese talkin sh*t screaming in theyre mics and all this . so please stop

. . . And you're bringing my post back from yesterday why? We already went over this...

1. No, I'm a mobster in a f*cking circus.

2. You love how people talk sh*t? You verbal masochist.

3. Dorks? Scrubs? Stop playing CoD, and don't steal sh*t from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

4. 20+ kills WITH your turbos because you only make it halfway through a game before kicking them in... Don't act like you don't do that sh*t.

5. I'll continue hating because you think you're the best

6. Classy for you is drinking out of a tin can at a ball in your neighbor's cardboard box. You are the definition of anti-class.

haha ok.. And for everyones information WE DONT USE TURBOS I SWEAR. Its funny BEcause we have skill we get blammed. Watch us play and you can obviously see we dont.

And Hate all you want everyone else does. WE LOVE IT

ANd what do you mean by #3? IM lost.

. . . I won't argue the turbos thing with you, but I'll believe what I choose to believe.

2. Exactly, you verbal masochist.

3. Scrubs, only 10 year olds still say scrubs, that term is from Call of Duty, from 3 years ago. Grow the f*ck up.

Same with dorks, and right, you're too young for Ed, Edd and Eddy. My bad.

Scrubs isnt from call f duty its a word , and so is dorks cuz thatsbwhat u seem to be,and no im too old for cartoons

verb (used with object)
to rub hard with a brush, cloth, etc., or against a rough surface in washing.
to subject to friction; rub.
to remove (dirt, grime, etc.) from something by hard rubbing while washing.
Chemistry . to remove (impurities or undesirable components) from a gas by chemical means, as sulfur dioxide from smokestack gas or carbon dioxide from exhaled air in life-support packs.
to cancel or postpone (a space flight or part of a mission): Ground control scrubbed the spacewalk.

The definition of scrub. So which context are you using it in?

and what does 'thatsbwhat' mean?

@Ray; for the record, I was gone from this until I saw that one of them replied to something I said, I'm simply retaliating.

you guyz act so smart but im pretty sure your don was kicked out of college back in Canada,but if you dont want to take my word for it you can ask him himself biggrin.gif

Even if he did, at least he made it into college. You couldn't even get into high school you ignorant moron.

@Cotton; I already said "On my word, I'll stop posting when you stop replying to my posts and giving me reasons to come back on this damned thread. "

Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM
  • Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

MIDEVL stop posting i will get a modder because u not leave our thread alone we akse du to leaved us alone and u dont

Post Edited: Staff Note (GT-1)

Due to the frequent immature arguing, spamming and trolling this thread has been temporarily closed. The thread will be re-opened in 7 days time, in the mean time I suggest you take a moment to read the forum rules.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:50 AM

I probably shouldn't have trusted you guys but I did and now I realize how huge a mistake that turned out to be. You're undoubtedly one of the worst gangs I've ever encountered.

Given your recent spamming spree, the re-banning of Don Snipes and the making of another spam gang topic because this one got locked, I've decided to shut down your gang permanently. Henceforth, the UTM are no longer welcome on GTAForums.

I'm also contemplating banning all members associated with UTM. You're free to f*ck off to some other forum where they'll tolerate your incessant spamming and retardness.

Good day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users