Uptown Mafia Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic
Tony_Rosoto
  • Tony_Rosoto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

Im not i was just talking to UTM and he was telling me about his youtube vids thats all

Arturo Silencio
  • Arturo Silencio

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Dilo @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:20)
QUOTE (Arturo Silencio @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:18)
QUOTE (Dilo @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:14)
Don't advertise your Youtube channel. IT's a no no.

chill because u could end up on to kidd and why are sitting on our topic all day is yours not getting any views?

I have helped you twice today. Giving you advice so you don't make mistakes like many clans. It is considered external advertising. Seriosuly next time i just won't go out of my way to help you. Andi am allowed to view your topic. If you make a reference at me, use my GT or GTAF username in the following posts, i will reply. You cant force me off your topic, i just won't post.

Be more mature and you will gain respect

Well thank you for your well needed input I will take this all into consideration when I see you around

Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM
  • Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:26 AM

We dont earn respect from maturity

we earn respect from FEAR

i suggest you all be considerate to our younger members when posting on here

Arturo Silencio
  • Arturo Silencio

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (Vincenzo Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:22)
QUOTE (Tony_Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:21)
Im not trying to argue im just asking when was that rule implied no need to start a fight.

Tony, don't get involved.

no. its okay he was just drooping into and talking to us

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

Ok, I just don't want the Rosoto's to get involved in the argument, thats all.

Tony_Rosoto
  • Tony_Rosoto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

Well now that we have that settled how about them skript modders.

Arturo Silencio
  • Arturo Silencio

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (Vincenzo Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:27)
Ok, I just don't want the Rosoto's to get involved in the argument, thats all.

I understand your just looking out for your own....I respect that

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Tony_Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:32)
Well now that we have that settled how about them skript modders.

You know my vote, icon13.gif . (Unless they aren't ignorant and want to kill you)

Tony_Rosoto
  • Tony_Rosoto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:34 AM

Well most of them are just out for blood

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Recent Update

earlier today UTM captured a mancini hitman trying to join the clan but his real intentions were to assassinate DonSniipes however UTM soldiers captured and held the guy hostage

A message was sent to all the Mancinis whether they would claim this pour soul or he would get a bullet to his nose, needless to say the pour soul died and more importantly the Mancinis failed at another assassination attempt since they cant get us in free modes or tdms

We send our regards and a bag of crackers

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

True, but sometimes you get lucky and run into the ones that just want to have fun, as in not trying to kill everyone but to spawn vehicles n such.

Tony_Rosoto
  • Tony_Rosoto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

Yes but you know that is very rare havent found one of them in a while but when you do you get luck

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:26)
We dont earn respect from maturity

we earn respect from FEAR

i suggest you all be considerate to our younger members when posting on here

Really? Really? Really?

Might I suggest that all the UTM member's chill the hell down. Seriously it gets you know where I should know, I've had several bans over flaming.

And before anyone say's "who the f*ck are you" I'm the one who put this thread together thinking that you guys would be good.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

Good luck with this new Gang !

For once a mafia family group, without the retarded cliche Italian name... icon14.gif

Fah Q UTM
  • Fah Q UTM

HEAD CAPO FOR UTM

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 03:06)
QUOTE (Dilo @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 02:15)
Fah Q UTM,Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:20] This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

This is why nobody respects mafia's anymore. ugh

Please don't consider them 'mafia', they're just a group of street 'gangstas' and hoodlums that call themselves a mafia, much like the 3-6 mafia or something of the sort.

who the heck are you? you are a mobster in a mafia? hahahahahaa. I love how everyone always talks sh*t about us. (UTM) its crazy No one like us but we always win. MOST HATED! Maybe all of yous should be kissing our shoes and stop hating all the time. A bunch of dorks who think they are better. We get called out numerous times a week by scrubs and then we give in and TDM them and merk them buy 20+ kills. PLEASE STOP HATING CUZ WE ARE THE BEST.

And for us bein immature and stuff thats hilarious cuz every lobby we go into we stay classy and the other team is the onese talkin sh*t screaming in theyre mics and all this . so please stop

Fah Q UTM
  • Fah Q UTM

HEAD CAPO FOR UTM

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 10:57)
Good luck with this new Gang !

For once a mafia family group, without the retarded cliche Italian name... icon14.gif

thank you thank you your far too kind. Its crazy all these people taking other gang and mafia names. If they only knew they were being exploited by these fugazzis in a video game.

Ruff Ryders
Genovese
Soprano ( not real but come on)
Mancini (the godfather)
Corleone(the godfather)
Hells Angels
Montana Gang ( bios think they are French Montana)
AND MANY MORE
Honestly too many the mention

TOP SHOOTER UTM
  • TOP SHOOTER UTM

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

This is TOP SHOOTER UTM

UPTOWN MAFIA home of the sickest ! suicidal.gif devil.gif

Fah Q UTM
  • Fah Q UTM

HEAD CAPO FOR UTM

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (TOP SHOOTER UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 16:41)
This is TOP SHOOTER UTM

UPTOWN MAFIA home of the sickest ! suicidal.gif devil.gif

YESSIR

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 16:26)
Fah Q UTM,Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:20] This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

Please don't consider them 'mafia', they're just a group of street 'gangstas' and hoodlums that call themselves a mafia, much like the 3-6 mafia or something of the sort.

who the heck are you? you are a mobster in a mafia? hahahahahaa. I love how everyone always talks sh*t about us. (UTM) its crazy No one like us but we always win. MOST HATED! Maybe all of yous should be kissing our shoes and stop hating all the time. A bunch of dorks who think they are better. We get called out numerous times a week by scrubs and then we give in and TDM them and merk them buy 20+ kills. PLEASE STOP HATING CUZ WE ARE THE BEST.

And for us bein immature and stuff thats hilarious cuz every lobby we go into we stay classy and the other team is the onese talkin sh*t screaming in theyre mics and all this . so please stop

. . . And you're bringing my post back from yesterday why? We already went over this...

1. No, I'm a mobster in a f*cking circus.

2. You love how people talk sh*t? You verbal masochist.

3. Dorks? Scrubs? Stop playing CoD, and don't steal sh*t from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

4. 20+ kills WITH your turbos because you only make it halfway through a game before kicking them in... Don't act like you don't do that sh*t.

5. I'll continue hating because you think you're the best

6. Classy for you is drinking out of a tin can at a ball in your neighbor's cardboard box. You are the definition of anti-class.

Fah Q UTM
  • Fah Q UTM

HEAD CAPO FOR UTM

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:02 PM Edited by Fah Q UTM, 10 April 2012 - 05:05 PM.

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 16:58)

. . . And you're bringing my post back from yesterday why? We already went over this...

3. Dorks? Scrubs? Stop playing CoD, and don't steal sh*t from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

4. 20+ kills WITH your turbos because you only make it halfway through a game before kicking them in... Don't act like you don't do that sh*t.

6. Classy for you is drinking out of a tin can at a ball in your neighbor's cardboard box. You are the definition of anti-class.

haha ok.. And for everyones information WE DONT USE TURBOS I SWEAR. Its funny BEcause we have skill we get blammed. Watch us play and you can obviously see we dont.

And Hate all you want everyone else does. WE LOVE IT

ANd what do you mean by #3? IM lost.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:02)

haha ok.. And for everyones information WE DONT USE TURBOS I SWEAR. Its funny BEcause we have skill we get blammed. Watch us play and you can obviously see we dont.

. . . I won't argue the turbos thing with you, but I'll believe what I choose to believe.

2. Exactly, you verbal masochist.

3. Scrubs, only 10 year olds still say scrubs, that term is from Call of Duty, from 3 years ago. Grow the f*ck up.

Same with dorks, and right, you're too young for Ed, Edd and Eddy. My bad.

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

the thang is that no body will come to a free mode with utm unless they want to get spawn trapped or want a reason to rage quit

also u can say we use turbos all u want but the thing is we have the best pilots, groundsmen, car drivers in all of gta

no other mafia will ever call us out to a tdm or a free mode war why

WE R BEST

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

MidEVL please talk to members of utm nicely we should be treated like royalty

Fah Q UTM
  • Fah Q UTM

HEAD CAPO FOR UTM

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:13)

. . . I won't argue the turbos thing with you, but I'll believe what I choose to believe.

3. Scrubs, only 10 year olds still say scrubs, that term is from Call of Duty, from 3 years ago. Grow the f*ck up.

Scrubs isnt from call f duty its a word , and so is dorks cuz thatsbwhat u seem to be,and no im too old for cartoons

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Seriously lads. Chill it out a bit, otherwise mods may end up either, locking the topic or banning some of you.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

QUOTE (Fah Q UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:19)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:13)

Scrubs isnt from call f duty its a word , and so is dorks cuz thatsbwhat u seem to be,and no im too old for cartoons

verb (used with object)
to rub hard with a brush, cloth, etc., or against a rough surface in washing.
to subject to friction; rub.
to remove (dirt, grime, etc.) from something by hard rubbing while washing.
Chemistry . to remove (impurities or undesirable components) from a gas by chemical means, as sulfur dioxide from smokestack gas or carbon dioxide from exhaled air in life-support packs.
to cancel or postpone (a space flight or part of a mission): Ground control scrubbed the spacewalk.

The definition of scrub. So which context are you using it in?

and what does 'thatsbwhat' mean?

@Ray; for the record, I was gone from this until I saw that one of them replied to something I said, I'm simply retaliating.

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

fah q u did an honrable thing of telling him whats good

please modder ban this fool who has no reason to have his whereabouts here stop posting on our thread before we get mad

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I'm giving this thread another 24 hours minimum before its locked and its members banned.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:21)
fah q u did an honrable thing of telling him whats good

please modder ban this fool who has no reason to have his whereabouts here stop posting on our thread before we get mad

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's 'honorable'

And alright, Why should I be banned? For defending my own integrity? On my word, I'll stop posting when you stop replying to my posts and giving me reasons to come back on this damned thread.

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 17:23)
I'm giving this thread another 24 hours minimum before its locked and its members banned.

y r u do this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users