Photo

Can't kill Pulaski

18 replies to this topic
Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hey guys i'm having some serious issues with this mission lol. I'm on it since this morning and can't friggen kill him. Everytime the situation is diffrent:

1- My car explodes and he run away.

2- He goes crazy and do the same pattern around Fort Carson for hours and hours without stopping or changing route. (WTF is this a bug or something??, I should upload a video it's pretty insane)

3- He falls in a spot where he can't go up with his car. So I get out of mine and shoot his, but when his car got in fire he got out of it and killed me with a single bullet. 1 FRIGGEN BULLET MAN. I was reloading sh*t.

So this is a couple of examples... like I said i'm trying to kill him since this morning and never succeed yet. Any tricks or tips please ? Would be greatly appreciated.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

1. Equip CJ with the Mini-Gun (available on the SF side RR bridge anchor tower, in an underground car park NE of the LVPD, on scaffolding at a construction site in SE LV.). During the mission when Polaski is running for his car gun it with the MG to blowout his tyres. Then you can chase him at your leasure.

2. Follow him in the town and when he starts his mishugina driving get out and blast him with the H.E.A.T. Missile Launcher. (available at the SF airport between the Fuel Tanks, in the rundown peublo above Barbarb's police station, and on the top level of a Car Park building East of the Verdant Meadows airdrome).

3. Swap for a motorcycle if you can and machine gun him as you drive.

4. The expected way of just pulling along side and using the 'Drive-By' method.

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 15:35)
1. Equip CJ with the Mini-Gun (available on the SF side RR bridge anchor tower, in an underground car park NE of the LVPD, on scaffolding at a construction site in SE LV.). During the mission when Polaski is running for his car gun it with the MG to blowout his tyres. Then you can chase him at your leasure.

2. Follow him in the town and when he starts his mishugina driving get out and blast him with the H.E.A.T. Missile Launcher. (available at the SF airport between the Fuel Tanks, in the rundown peublo above Barbarb's police station, and on the top level of a Car Park building East of the Verdant Meadows airdrome).

3. Swap for a motorcycle if you can and machine gun him as you drive.

4. The expected way of just pulling along side and using the 'Drive-By' method.

Thanks. Looks good

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

my option you should shoot tires before he runs away

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

He can kill you with one shot? I never knew that.

austinkopeck
  • austinkopeck

Meth Cook

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

Pulaski uses a Desert Eagle in this mission. It is a VERY powerful weapon, and is used by NPCs in 2 missions (this mission and "You've Had Your Chips." In all my experiences, however, the Desert Eagle has taken more than 1 shot to take me down, but this may be because I had 150 armor and Max health.

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (austinkopeck @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 17:33)
Pulaski uses a Desert Eagle in this mission. It is a VERY powerful weapon, and is used by NPCs in 2 missions (this mission and "You've Had Your Chips." In all my experiences, however, the Desert Eagle has taken more than 1 shot to take me down, but this may be because I had 150 armor and Max health.

Well, I had no armor on me at the moment.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

Oh, that's a No, No. What with all the FREE armour floating around.
Under the Sign across the street from the Four Dragons.
In one of the wrecks at the Verdant Meadows.
Behind the Railroad station in San Fiero.
Under the Bridge behind Swet's house.
In an alley South of the Park across the street from Zero's.
Just to name a few.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Get a sniper rifle and as soon as the mission starts shoot his tyres, you should have enough time to shoot 2 tyres and his car will keep going around in circles and possibly fall off a cliff and overturn causing his car to explode.
If you have a Mini-gun or Flame Thrower, attack him with it and he'll be down in a few seconds.
If your still having trouble post in the "mission help" section.

Off Topic but are you using mods? If you are and Pulaski kills you even if you have full health, remove the mods they could be the reason why Pulaski "goes crazy."

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:37 AM

Got it, finally. Thanks for the advices guys!

@TheNathanNS: Nope i'm not using mods, i'm playing on Xbox 360. But it's all good now smile.gif

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 19:37)

So you lived up to your name! Good job hustla. icon14.gif

What method did you use?

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 19:44)
QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 19:37)

So you lived up to your name! Good job hustla. icon14.gif

What method did you use?

Been able to blow one of his tires, so he crashed in a wall once in Fort Carson. I got out of my car, threw remote explosives on his car and KABOOUM! wink.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

Nice to see more out of the box thinking smile.gif icon14.gif

Matt11
  • Matt11

GROVE STREET

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

If you want to cheat you can always enter the destroy all vehicles cheat and he will explode when you enter it, just make sure you don't get in or near the car they give you lol

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Anyone can Cheat, Cheaters are losers.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

I once used the Sea Sparrow in that Mission but if memory serves right, you cannot hear Pulaskis smart ass comments so it takes that fun out of killing him.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:04 AM

If you don't have armor you need it cause when Pulaski gets out of his car he takes quite a few shots to take down and he has that big shotgun thing. I always get my armor on the way to High Noon, there's a red metal bridge in the north west and just before you cross over that bridge to the left there's a little station with a jetty, go down the little driveway and you find armor in there plus a nice shotgun at the end of the jetty

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:17 AM Edited by RyujinXKaizer, 18 April 2012 - 10:21 AM.

what i did was drive by at pulaski's buffalo(using an MP5)
now if he gets out of his car(due to fire or bad smoke) get distance and use your minigun for instant kill

and for some reason if pulaski isn't in the buffalo yet and you try to blow it with a minigun it wont work because its bulletproof if pulaski isn't inside

the best solution is blow all his tires, as he will only drive in circles.

i don't know if a Stinger launcher(heat seeking rocket launcher) will work since all i had there was a minigun

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

I usually park/land a Hunter on the South end of the ghost town. Enter the marker, when Pulaski flees run to the Hunter, the machine gun automatically targets the car so just hold fire while following him. He usually doesn't get too far. A few missile volleys might help but not really necessary.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users