Recuriting for GTA IV Police Clan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
LCPD_CO
  • LCPD_CO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hello, I am here to inform you that my PS3 clan, LCPF (Liberty City Police Force), is now open to recruiting members of all types and specialties. The clan offers a wide range of positions such as, Foot Patrol, Pilot, Gunner, Highway Patrol, Deputy, and S.W.A.T. At the moment, I am looking to fill my founding member spaces. These spaces include Training, Dispatch, Second in Command (My assistant, basically), and Special Training. I need the Training space to be filled as soon as possible. If you think you have what it takes to join the force, drop a comment below or email me at [email protected] so we can set up a time in which I can verify your skills and make sure you are right for the job. I will be actively editing this post to tell what founding positions are filled, and who filled them. Once all of the founding positions are filled, i will begin hiring for the standard postions. The only rules are as follows: 1)Have a Mic; 2)Not sound like a 2 year old on it; 3)Have respect for your clan-mates; 4)Obey traffic laws unless you are called out to a location or are in pursuit; and 5)DON'T SLACK OFF!!! If I or any other member catch you slacking off on the job I will personally suspend you. Now that we have that all straightened out, here is the list of founding members so far:
LCPD_CO- Me
LCPD_TR(Training)-
LCPD_SIC(Second in Command)-
LCPD_DPTC(Dispatch)-
LCPD_[S]TR(Special Training)-

Once the founding positions are filled, here is where I will post the status of each branch, whether it be open or closed. For now, consider all positions in this list free unless stated otherwise
LCPD_DP(Deputy)-
LCPD_HP(Highway Patrol)-
LCPD_FP(Foot Patrol)-
LCPD_P(Pilot)-
LCPD_G(Gunner)-
LCPD_SWT(S.W.A.T.)-

Thank You for your time and hope to be hearing from you soon!

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users