Photo

Blip on Mafia Work?

1 reply to this topic
StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:17 PM Edited by StormerBoy, 09 April 2012 - 03:19 PM.

Weird thing happened today when playing Mafia Work. I needed a four door car for the next mission so I pulled my 2 door car in front of a 4 door car that was already being driven by a motorist (not another player). However as I pulled up on his left side (drivers side) I inadvertently partly blocked off his drivers front door, but thought I might still be able to get in so I pushed the Triangle button (PS3) to get in. But what it did was allow me to get in the back seat where I sat whilst he started to drive again, with me as a passenger. He was in that ‘state’ they get in when you have scared them with a gun or something but instead or stopping the car and running away they start driving/speeding through red lights etc. So that’s what he did (with me in the back) for about 2 mins until he crashed into a lamppost and got out, then he proceeded to run away. I then got out of the car and back in again so I could drive to the next mission as originally planned.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Thats just a glitch, it never happened to me but there is video on YouTube showing how to do that:

3:07

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users