Photo

new tram for GTA SA

2 replies to this topic
eddyterminator101
  • eddyterminator101

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

Hi! I am working on a TC for GTA SA. I want to adda vehicle, or replace one (does not matter) that looks exactly like a tram, BUT: I want to drive this ... tram on a tram rail that I made. The tram rail looks like this at a point:

http://www.2shared.c...-50-47-840.html

And:

http://www.2shared.c...-51-46-492.html

So there are two physical channels in which the wheels should go. The wheels should be very thin and exactly like on a real tram. With a part that should go in that channel and a part that should be outside the channel that should go on the railroad... I think you know what I mean... I know that the car...tram will go anywhere, because it will be a car, not a GTA SA tram which will follow a path, no matter where the tram rail is. But I will manage to drive it to a tram rail and then drive it like a real tram. And also I would like to make it with four wheels in front: two on a side, two on a side and so in the back. The four wheels on the front should be on a ... flexible piece, because I want not to press the Left or Right keys in order to turn left or right. It will go exactly by the rail.

I will remake the tram rail, if necessary, to be a little larger for the wheels.

What advices do you give me? How can I make this tram? I will manage at intersections, do not ask me about that, but I really want to do this. Thanks for any useful information and have a nice day!

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

All I can really say is that you should just replace the SA Tram and edit the scripted paths so they follow your new route, I think there is way to make you the driver of the tram but it could be a bit buggy.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

I agree with A610, replace the default tram and then modify the trams paths. icon14.gif

Deniskas SA tools comes with a path importer + exporter so you can do that.

Any chance of you uploading your current map progress? I want to see the quality+polycount of the map and i can give info on what needs to be improved. (also i just wanna play it too tounge.gif )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users