» «
Photo

Rockstar Games

11 replies to this topic
DeSilver
  • DeSilver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:56 AM Edited by DeSilver, 09 April 2012 - 03:29 AM.

Ive been trying to open Rockstar Game's pages..but none will open...it just says ''Connecting....'' and then comes up as ''Could not find server at rockstar games'' Is it doing maintenance or is it a problem with my computer? please help.. cryani.gif Edit: sorry if this isnt meant to be here.

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:32 AM

something like this has happened before... post a screencap of your error and send it to rockstar technical support. although if you are running windows 7, Cretin H won't help you, he is one lazy so-called tech support.

DeSilver
  • DeSilver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (unc13bud @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 05:32)
something like this has happened before... post a screencap of your error and send it to rockstar technical support. although if you are running windows 7, Cretin H won't help you, he is one lazy so-called tech support.

the thing is..i can't get in to ANY (That mean's not even support) pages! i have tried every single page related to the Social Club and they all say ''can't find the server'' by the way my computer is a hp pavilion if that will help at all..

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

I have a feeling its just your own network... I can log in no problems.

Where do you live? Maybe its just an outage in the specific part of the world. I live in New York and there is nothing wrong here....

DeSilver
  • DeSilver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

Nevermind. got up this morning and the site work's fine...must've been a internet problem....but now i have the problem of figuring out this multiplayer problem....Oh..Gaming.....so full of errors and problems.. suicidal.gif

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

so full of errors and problems

Generally not.

DeSilver
  • DeSilver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (mkey82 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 11:13)

Generally not.

Trust me. just about every game i buy that has multiplayer stuffs up on me...its like im cursed to never play online angry.gif

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (DeSilver @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 20:44)
QUOTE (mkey82 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 11:13)

Generally not.

Trust me. just about every game i buy that has multiplayer stuffs up on me...its like im cursed to never play online angry.gif

I've actually never ran into problems that some people list. I've never ran into issues with any game I bought, consoles have never died on me, my hard drives (oldest one being 10 years old) are still going strong, nothing I've bought has gone DOA, etc. I think some people juts run into a lot of bad luck.

DeSilver
  • DeSilver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

well...i just think im cursed XD the problem is...i cant get into multiplayer...i have tried everything..but nope...nothing.. lol...i have tried linking my Xbox accounts (which i don't even have a friggin Xbox) and my GFWL Account to RGSC...and still no multiplayer...-_- its Frustrating angry.gif and then there is the title update...it finishes then crashes....and then later i try signing in and it says ''your profile didnt load fully'' or something.... angry.gif suicidal.gif Lol

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

As far as GFWL goes, its support is limited to some countries and I'm not quit sure you can even go to multiplayer from an unsupported country.

http://www.xbox.com/.../live/countries

Brainsick
  • Brainsick

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

Actually you can, im in Uruguay dude, freakin' uruguay, most people don't even know where that is (and it's not listed as one of the supported countries) yet I can play multiplayer just fine.

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

Oh, OK then. Wasn't sure, really. I thought that they may be scanning IP addresses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users