3 replies to this topic
v-man
  • v-man

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

I will start this in a formal way

Dear Admin(s),

If by any chance any of you has any kind of relation with R* or represents the company in any possible way, and you know that the release date for GTA V is going to be somewhere in October, then please tell R* to try the impossible and not delay the game to 2013 because every single game after GTA 4 (this one included) has been delayed and we as fans expect from them to delay all their games they produce.

Just as anyone else I prefer indeed quality above quantity and I don't want the game to be released if it's not completly finished but delaying every single game after GTA 4 gives us the impression that ok they want quality but they could also achieve that by hiring more people or bringing more R* studios together (just as it happend on other titles too). By doing that they could bring out a high quality product and at the same time finish the polishing in time for the release.

Again delaying this game too would definitely give me even more the impression that they unwillingly are a bit unprofessional when it comes down to ''timing''.

So as a conclusion, tell them to try to avoid a delay (if october is the month) by bringing more studios together and by doing what they do best.

So why did I have to make a thread about this ? To make the admin see this post and tell R* how we see the situation.

Maybe they have nothing to do with R* but at least I wanted to try otherwise I would have died full of regrets!

Thanks!

Da Perzinga
  • Da Perzinga

Perzinga_AuStRiA1998

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Do you really think Rockstar will listen to the administrators of gtaforums? sarcasm.gif

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Admins got no contacts with R*, they're just too full of themselves cuz they're in charge of everything in here.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Resident Ginger

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

I'll pass the message along.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users