» «
Photo

Volcanic Nitro Park

11 replies to this topic
stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:09 PM Edited by stilldre, 14 April 2012 - 11:27 AM.

user posted image

Sorry, this mod is cancelled due lack of time and inspiration to work on it smile.gif

Map Overlay:
user posted image

Screens from CityScape 1.8
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:32 PM Edited by Frank.s, 08 April 2012 - 05:35 PM.

Like i said on msn, it looks really great.
The bridge could do with some work. Any chance of giving the terrain multiple variations, fading between them? (by blending materials or just alpha transparent textures)

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:16 PM Edited by stilldre, 08 April 2012 - 07:30 PM.

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 18:32)
Like i said on msn, it looks really great.
The bridge could do with some work. Any chance of giving the terrain multiple variations, fading between them? (by blending materials or just alpha transparent textures)

Thx, yes the bridge at the volcano i'll try to remake in max into some rocky cliff bridge with some base jump area in the middle,
aswell the caves and their roads. I'll be verry pleased if i get this to IV!
user posted image
and maybe smaller type like this > http://cghub.com/for...06&d=1288058466
About blending i'm not sure yet, it's all to complicated progress to make something simple like blend i think i'll just take blending into roads only..

@Garju67: That's what i'm plannig to do, to bad desert ain't fit in this place but i'll leave some plane grounds without trees, only bushes/weeds just to crossthrough..

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

You should combine all your map mod in one mod so it would be very great smile.gif

nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Hi, still !!

how crazy you are, one day will you stop making maps !!! LOL Really, you're so good in that keep it up !

I ve made some volcanos (in liberty green mod) 8 months ago, i didnt share maps because i wanted somebody to help me to make it burnin and smokin, and am shure its possible because you have chemineys in Liberty petrol companies and also smoke from ground the metro so ask to good nts or tridoomers how you can use it for your mod, its better than water ! Its just an advice my friend !

Also for you top mountain, ive got the solution for snow, because i saw that 's all white in ghostpeak... i have to look for it or just send me your texture by email i will try to make it for you...

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (nine30 @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 20:47)
Hi, still !!

how crazy you are, one day will you stop making maps !!! LOL Really, you're so good in that keep it up !

I ve made some volcanos (in liberty green mod) 8 months ago, i didnt share maps because i wanted somebody to help me to make it burnin and smokin, and am shure its possible because you have chemineys in Liberty petrol companies and also smoke from ground the metro so ask to good nts or tridoomers how you can use it for your mod, its better than water ! Its just an advice my friend !

Also for you top mountain, ive got the solution for snow, because i saw that 's all white in ghostpeak... i have to look for it or just send me your texture by email i will try to make it for you...

Hi, yea but with what i'm going to do i'll be able to come home only in weekends and their going to be not mutch time over for those things.
If u want u can import some maps to max and work on them further, but this is going to be my last one smile.gif
I have some idea for lava, to make an plane model without collsion with lava texture i'll put it right bellow waterlevel ( thatway it will look like lava )
and those fires can be added aswell for effect tounge.gif

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:30 AM Edited by SpoonTheMan, 11 April 2012 - 04:12 AM.

What are those roads/bridges leading off the map for (what are they going to be connected to)?

Also, I'd like as many maps as I could fit in the game, especially ones made by you, Stilldre. But my game starts crashing on the loading screen after putting certain 2 maps in at a time (Red Dead Desert + Ghost Peak Mountain / Maple Valley Raceway [without mv_veg files] + Ghost Peak Mountain as examples). What's the trick to fixing it? My game is otherwise pretty stable (after a long "quest" for stability), and I always make a new backup after a big change is modded-in. Here's my PC specs:

Processor: 3.30 gigahertz AMD Phenom II X2 560
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Circuit Board: Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A87TD/USB3 Rev 1.xx
Bus Clock: 200 mhz

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

Damnit, this looked really good, shame that it's cancelled.

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 21:33)
Damnit, this looked really good, shame that it's cancelled.

Yea, but don't bother.. I'm almost complete with my other map mod, the one that's been cancelled lately smile.gif
And i'm working now on something big biggrin.gif can't tell anything yet about it..

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

You should upload your current work incase someone else wants to finish it.

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 21:49)

It's allready been removed from my pc and why? As far as i know, noone has my vision here on forums biggrin.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (stilldre @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 21:00)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 21:49)

It's allready been removed from my pc and why? As far as i know, noone has my vision here on forums biggrin.gif

Id recover it from previous versions because you may want to work on it agein.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users