• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Rerxelend
  • Rerxelend

First Person Shooter Aficionado

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hello. Today I was playing San Andreas on the Xbox 360, downloaded through the Xbox Live Marketplace. I decided to reload my save game during gameplay and while it was loading, with the message "Please don't turn off your xbox console". My controller disconnected due to low batteries. The loading seemed to stop while the message that prompts you to reconnect the controller came up. I did so, and continued loading the game. It loaded fine and nothing seems to be wrong, but is there a possibility that somehow the save file is now corrupted?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

I doubt it. It was only the controller that 'disconnected' the 'computer' of the box was still powered up and connected. Try it, that's the only way to Know.

Rerxelend
  • Rerxelend

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 13:20)
I doubt it. It was only the controller that 'disconnected' the 'computer' of the box was still powered up and connected. Try it, that's the only way to Know.

As I said, nothing seems to be wrong with it. But how do you tell if a save file is corrupted?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Usually looking at the Save Game Menu will actually say in so many words "File Corrupted".
If the Game didn't detect the corrupted file the Game won't save won't load or the game play will crash.

Rerxelend
  • Rerxelend

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 13:24)
Usually looking at the Save Game Menu will actually say in so many words "File Corrupted".
If the Game didn't detect the corrupted file the Game won't save won't load or the game play will crash.

Seems like my save isn't corrupted then. Appreciate the help, thanks! cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users