Quantcast

» «
Photo

Playboy X vs Diaz

12 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is better? (61 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is better?

1. Diaz (45 votes [77.59%])

Percentage of vote: 77.59%

2. Playboy X (13 votes [22.41%])

Percentage of vote: 22.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

I replayed GTA 4 again and this time, I killed Dwayne. I saw the real face of Playboy that time. Then I was feeling sad for Dwayne. Same goes when I was playing GTA Vice City, I wished Diaz wouldn't have killed Vic Vance but I hate his brother. So, who would you choose? Who in your way is good?

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

Diaz for sure would win. Playboy X is a gangster, but he has an overrated opinion of himself as he constantly says "This is my town!" and he just things he is the sh*t. Really he is just a drug dealing African-American gang leader who has some legitimate business interests. He's more look or talk than actually do if you ask me.

Diaz was a cold motherf*cker, he was a leader of a whole Cartel which at the end of VCS was the f*ckin' elephant in the room. He controlled the flow of drugs and had the man power and the actual power to take X on any-day!

SammiiDoogles
  • SammiiDoogles

Where is my mind?

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

Relative to eachother, Playboy was small time.
Diaz was a f*cking maniac, Playboy was little more than a hood drug pusher.

Phrill
  • Phrill

7-8 LIONS

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Diaz of course. playboy X was a street thug with a couple of pistols. Diaz was an organized badass

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

def playboy.

playboy always stayed fresh,always drove the best cars,and always had pockets full of money. He prolly would be pushin a new infernus rite now if he didnt get killed back in 08. Playboy was dat nigga.

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:02 PM Edited by Cole Phelps Gta, 14 April 2012 - 03:06 PM.

QUOTE (Deadly Target @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 06:13)
def playboy.

playboy always stayed fresh,always drove the best cars,and always had pockets full of money. He prolly would be pushin a new infernus rite now if he didnt get killed back in 08. Playboy was dat nigga.

I agree it still pisses me off big time to this day that you basically have no choice but to kill him. Why couldn't I hang out with playboy X why couldn't he give me back up. I know what went on in the storyline I get it. However it just bugs me that i cant hang out with him. I really like the guy. Espically considering what an annoying little c word dwayne turns out to be.

I feel dwayne should of died because he had nothing to live for and didn't give a damn about living anymore. Playboy was alot of things but he loved life and i guess thats why i hate having to kill him

Same goes for that cop I personally think it's better to kill the druggie then the cop. I have nothing against addicts it's just like with dwayne he really gave up on living years ago so why kill the cop who still enjoys life. Thankfully you get rewarded for killing the junkie so thats all good. Having said all that it is hard to kill him because i really like the guy but is that enough ? i onestly don't know what i'd do in real life it's a hard choice

still mad about playboy though angry.gif

Edit : Diaz would win i hate to say it but he would

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

Living in Vice Point since 2002

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (Cole Phelps Gta @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 10:02)
I agree it still pisses me off big time to this day that you basically have no choice but to kill him.

Well, no. You had a choice between killing Playboy X and Dwayne. Just because there's a material (virtual?) reward for killing someone, do you do it?

Diaz. He was a massive cokelord and had a gang to back up his authority.

Proud Fool
  • Proud Fool

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

Diaz actually fights back, PBX can't even hold a gun the right way and drops it lol.

NHH
  • NHH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Everybody is talking about killing PBX. I had no choice but kill Playboy, well f that sh*t, just think about it, we all knew from the start that if PBX dies Niko gets his house and Dwayne becomes a friend but what if you were actually Niko not playing as Niko, what would you do? Niko knew that PBX will pay him, but he didnt know about Dwayne offer only after killing PBX. So I'm just asking, what do you think Niko would do?

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:33 PM Edited by CJ killed Ryder, 11 May 2012 - 09:03 AM.

I killed Playboy X when I was playing GTA IV.

I haven't played Vice City yet, because they didn't release it for a modern console. The reason why I own San Andreas is because it is downloadable on the Xbox 360, and the reason why I own GTA III is because it is downloadable on the IOS. I don't own Vice City because it ain't rereleased, they need to rerelease it so I can play it.

Update: I now got Vice City for the PC.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

Diaz would win hands down. The point has been made before, he's a f*cking maniac who ran an entire cartel and he didn't get there by acting 'hard' like Playboy. Playboy was all about show, he talked the talked but when it actually came down to getting his hands dirty he'd bitch out because he couldn't live with that on his conscience. Plus he was a low-life street thug who would fold with the mere sight of crazy ass mother f*cker like Diaz.

Of all the GTA characters Playboy X was by far one of the weakest and most petty.

Darkshade12
  • Darkshade12

The Trooper.

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (NHH @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 22:48)
Everybody is talking about killing PBX. I had no choice but kill Playboy, well f that sh*t, just think about it, we all knew from the start that if PBX dies Niko gets his house and Dwayne becomes a friend but what if you were actually Niko not playing as Niko, what would you do? Niko knew that PBX will pay him, but he didnt know about Dwayne offer only after killing PBX. So I'm just asking, what do you think Niko would do?

I think Niko would have killed PBX anyway. Niko really likes Dwayne and he even said that he reminds him of himself. Playboy was full of himself and i think Niko would see through that.

DaNuggz
  • DaNuggz

My little pony is THE s*it

• Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

Diaz, hands down. I mean seriously, whats a small-time street gang from liberty Vs. a well trained drug cartel from vice? Diaz's cartel would be able to get weapons and men shipped in on a daily basis, like a 1:3 on a lost/gained ratio. PBX's gang prolly dont even got anything above a fking Mac-10 let alone an AK or an MP5, and it would be hard getting more street soldiers to get to fight. Diaz and his cartel win this in terms of both personality wise and statistically.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users