Photo

CJ shouldn't have killed Jizzy B

24 replies to this topic
Buffalo Soldier
  • Buffalo Soldier

The Man Himself.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

I just did the 'Ice Cold Killa' mission for the first time in years there - and I can't help but think, CJ was abit of a bastard to Jizzy?

I mean T-Bone, was always a dick head to CJ from the moment they met.
Ryder, CJ had every right to cap him.
But Jizzy? Jizzy didn't really do anything to CJ other than be involved in the whole crack shipment.

I mean I know it's GTA and we kill people constantly, but as far as the story goes - I just thought this ruined CJ's character abit and he turned into abit of a bastard who basically killed Jizzy to get his phone?

And that dialogue;

'Jizzy you f**ked up!'
'No CJ, I mean I know I'm not perfect but come on man!'
'Nah, I mean you f**ked up when you trusted me!'

Sorry but that just made CJ seem like as much a back stabbing low life as Big Smoke.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Buffalo Soldier @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 00:34)
I just did the 'Ice Cold Killa' mission for the first time in years there - and I can't help but think, CJ was abit of a bastard to Jizzy?

But Jizzy? Jizzy didn't really do anything to CJ other than be involved in the whole crack shipment.

I mean I know it's GTA and we kill people constantly, but as far as the story goes - I just thought this ruined CJ's character abit and he turned into abit of a bastard who basically killed Jizzy to get his phone?

And that dialogue;

'Jizzy you f**ked up!'

Sorry but that just made CJ seem like as much a back stabbing low life as Big Smoke.

i thought jizzy betrayed you in 1 misson but i dont remeber that moment in misson ice cold killa

Florz
  • Florz

Freak on a Leash

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

Well, nobody always do the right thing or go the right way. Rockstar Games may just want to teach us a lesson of live with that and soo much other things in GTA.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

He had to kill Jizzy. Jizzy was involved in the big drug operation. CJ had to destroy the business, that included to warehouse and anyone involved. Big Smoke was never in San Fierro, so he had to make his way back to Los Santos to kill him. But CJ killed everyone involved in the operation expect Big Smoke. He thought he killed Toreno, but he doesn't find that out to later in the game. So that's why he has to kill Jizzy.

flipnburgas
  • flipnburgas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

The mission's name is called, "Ice Cold Killa" that means Cj has an ice cold mentality. In the mission Cj states "Naw You f*cked up when you trusted me playa" Cj is a straight gangster without principles

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (Buffalo Soldier @ Posted: Saturday Apr 7 2012, 20:34)
[]I can't help but think, CJ was a bit of a bastard to Jizzy?
A bit you say? No just to Jizzy
He is a sadistic psychotic killer.
He buried a guy alive in concrete.
He burns people, alive.
He frequently committed Hit & Run.
He aids and abets illegal immigration.
He committed acts of Vigilantism.
He committed espionage.
He committed an act of terrorism/sabotage.
He has no thought for the public welfare, in that he abandoned an aircraft in flight. Allowing said aircraft to crash.
His few acts of public service involved stealing a vehicle and collecting money for his unauthorized healthcare services.
Et cetera
smile.gif

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:46 AM Edited by RyujinXKaizer, 09 April 2012 - 07:52 AM.

"You ass-selling, yay-pushing, piece of sht trash!"

the quote says it all

CJ should kill jizzy in Ice Cold Killa

and not just for the phone, to take every member of the loco syndicate(but he failed to kill toreno)

Elsie93
  • Elsie93

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

user posted imageWell, nobody always do the right thing or go the right way.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Jizzy did deserve to die because he was involved with Big Smoke, T-Bone and Ryder with the drug operation. Toreno was the only guy who survived. Actually they should have added in a little bit extra to change the story. You get the call from Toreno to go to the ranch so you go there, but this time you can snipe him. Now if you kill Toreno, it bypasses the whole airplane thread, except for The Black Project and Green Goo. Vertical Bird would be eliminated too. If you don't kill Toreno then the storyline stays normal. If you did kill Toreno, when you go back to LS you have to rescue Sweet from prison. The mission could be in the police dept and you have to shoot your way out of there. Police around every corner. Then you emerge from the station with 3 stars and you have to get back to the Grove

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

Without Toreno 'erasing' Sweet's and CJ's criminal records how would they continue?
You would still need the Tutural for flying or leave the Player on the edge.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 11:07)
Without Toreno 'erasing' Sweet's and CJ's criminal records how would they continue?
You would still need the Tutural for flying or leave the Player on the edge.

I was just saying that they could of added that element to the game, so it would put the player down two different paths. 1.Let Toreno live, do the flying missions enabling a safe collection of Sweet. 2. Kill Toreno but face the consequence of a tough mission having to kill hordes of police and escape with a 3 star wanted level

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:49 PM Edited by chapapote, 24 April 2012 - 03:54 PM.

They missed the chance to do something that big in IV as well. Choices are very limited there and they don't actually make much difference. I hope they don't miss the chance again in V.

Can you imagine how different would the final third of SA if you had a chance of not doing the flying school? I know this is off-topic, but it's very interesting. Some missions would have to be completed in a very different way.
-"Dam and blast" would probably have required approaching the dam by boat.
-"Up, up and away!" would probably have required making a direct assault to the armored van.
-"Freefall" would probably have required waiting for the Forellis to land and kill them at the airport.
-"Misappropriation" would probably have required killing the guy with the dossier as fast as possible, blowing up the helicopter if he escapes, or tracking the helicopter by car to the parking lot and killing him there. This one would probably have been the hardest if you killed Toreno.
-"Saint Mark's Bistro" would probably have required using a public flight to Liberty City.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Misappropriation can be completed without flying. You can park just to the south of the tee pee hotel place and there is a rock face you can scale. The rocks are beige in colour. It might take a bit of searching but you can do it. Then just snipe the guy with the pink arrow above his head, grab the dossier and run for it because about 10 guys will come after you

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Jet Pack makes a good way to get there and away.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

It seems that everybody forgets that the Loco syndicate it what started ALL the trouble in San Andreas, if they didn't want to flood the streets with Yay [or crack] they wouldn't have needed to try and kill Sweet. Which means CJ's mom wouldn't have died. He had to step up and make them stop their evil ways, by using the same method. Plus there was more than vengance here, his whole family, gang, and community's health was at stake.

The odd thing about this is the fact that he didn't kill Toreno, sure - not until after his brother was released, but still. If you watch the introduction it seems as if Toreno is the one who called for the hit.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

If he let Jizzy live, do you think Jizzy would be okay if CJ killed T-Bone and Ryder and blow up their drugs factory? Don't you think Jizzy would send his guys after CJ?

Jizzy was a piece of sh*t, he deserved to die.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 17:48)
The odd thing about this is the fact that he didn't kill Toreno, sure - not until after his brother was released, but still. If you watch the introduction it seems as if Toreno is the one who called for the hit.

CJ never killed Toreno, even after Sweet was released. And I don't think Toreno was involved in the Green Sabre incident. It seems more like Ballas work.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (Buffalo Soldier @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 20:34)

And that dialogue;

'Jizzy you f**ked up!'

Have you done "PHOTO OPPORTUNITY" ??

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:31 AM Edited by DarrinPA, 15 August 2012 - 03:38 AM.

QUOTE (chapapote @ Saturday, Aug 11 2012, 06:47)
QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 17:48)

CJ never killed Toreno, even after Sweet was released. And I don't think Toreno was involved in the Green Sabre incident. It seems more like Ballas work.

Yeah, that was a poorly written sentence on my part. I was talking about AussieThunder's idea of killing Toreno and Lil Weasel's reply about needed Toreno to erase Sweet's criminal record. I was trying to say that it's odd that CJ didn't kill Toreno after Sweet was released, concidering that CJ had the opportunity and possible motive - If you watch the introduction it almost seems as if Toreno called for the hit to kill Sweet or CJ's Mom*.

As for Jizzy; It seems to me that every other 'bad guy' involved in the Loco Syndicate wasn't killed so easily [in a cold blooded way] because they were smarter than Jizzy. He had no defence and let his guard down too easily with CJ.

*[further explanation] Tenpenny forced Big Smoke to do it, but who forced Tenpenny? Toreno, because he needed to clear the last of the [anti-drug] Grove Street Families. Toreno's role in the drug trade was deeper than CJ knew about. Tenpenny didn't want one gang to have a bigger advantage over another, he was the "pivot". Yet Toreno had something to gain by letting the Ballas have the advantage.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

Toreno knew nothing about CJ until they met at the Airport.
And just at the Hydra mission he became 'friendly' to the Johnson Family.
Toreno had no direct connection to Big Smoke.
Even Tenpenny didn't survive business with The Truth, as CJ did.

DuNh1LL
  • DuNh1LL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (flipnburgas @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 02:57)
The mission's name is called, "Ice Cold Killa" that means Cj has an ice cold mentality. In the mission Cj states "Naw You f*cked up when you trusted me playa" Cj is a straight gangster without principles

+1

RobertNick
  • RobertNick

Triad

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

Jizzy had it coming. He was involved in a drug ring, afterall.

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

That's because compared to all the other GTA protags, C.J. was a moron. You basically ran around in the streets like a hood rat blood shooting people with a ghetto mentality. Hmm.... he probably didn't even pass high school.

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 06:36)
His few acts of public service involved stealing a vehicle and collecting money for his unauthorized healthcare services.

biggrin.gif That made my day.

tinu09
  • tinu09

Watchaf*ck

• Members

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:54 PM Edited by tinu09, 01 September 2012 - 06:57 PM.

Hmm... , this topic it's interesting, but about Jizzy , he was a bastard and about Toreno and the others, that is really off topic...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users