Photo

Henrique and Armando Respect

7 replies to this topic
Wheeler_Dealer
  • Wheeler_Dealer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Why can't I get my pals respect levels up. I've done every kind of activity with them and they like me 100% but the respect levels are 48% and 60%.

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Have you tried doing some Drug Wars with them? Or have you completed all of their missions?

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

You can't raise their respect, it can only go down.
I suspect it's a bug with the stats.
The listed value seems not to matter, but there's definitely a hidden stat that regulates their willingness to deliver vehicles/guns.
So you can have their like at 100% but get rejected if you call for guns or vehicles. But it can change if you take them out a bunch of times.
They do have separate hidden stats, so even if you always take them both out you can have gun delivery available but no vehicles or vice versa.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

It might be intentional. Henrique and Armando really don't respect Luis. They're a couple small-minded jerks who resent and put down anything they don't know about. The broken respect stat may represent that these losers can't appreciate anything Luis does.

Wheeler_Dealer
  • Wheeler_Dealer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

I suspect you are right. I've done all their missions, 50 drug wars and numerous other activities. I just wondered if anyone else got the respect up.

I never had any trouble getting guns or cars from them, I just never got any respect! cool.gif

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Actually I've heard a rumour (just a rumour), that originally Armando and Henrique could be used as backup (like Terry and Clay) once their respect reached a high enough level. But very close to the release R* decided not to do this- so instead just decided to make it so their respect doesn't go up, instead of just removing all those codes of data.
Like I said, just a rumour, I can't confirm nor deny it.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 17:36)
Actually I've heard a rumour (just a rumour), that originally Armando and Henrique could be used as backup (like Terry and Clay) once their respect reached a high enough level. But very close to the release R* decided not to do this- so instead just decided to make it so their respect doesn't go up, instead of just removing all those codes of data.
Like I said, just a rumour, I can't confirm nor deny it.

Interesting. If all they did was disable respect I wonder if a mod could edit player stats to activate backup.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:25 PM Edited by lol232, 17 April 2014 - 07:26 PM.

That is odd, My respect has encreasd, Henrique's respect is 50%, however Armando's is 60%...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users