Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Lost and Damned story (major spoilers)

5 replies to this topic
roe
  • roe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Finally got around to finishing this game. I loved it and playing Johnny K was great. But the ending to the story makes no sense at all. I'm probably looking into it way too much but the silly ending kind of spoiled it for me.

So at the end.. to get out of Billy setting him up for jail time, Johnny decides to storm straight through a jail and kill him. Lol.. yeah, because that makes sense =\

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (roe @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 15:21)
Finally got around to finishing this game. I loved it and playing Johnny K was great. But the ending to the story makes no sense at all. I'm probably looking into it way too much but the silly ending kind of spoiled it for me.

So at the end.. to get out of Billy setting him up for jail time, Johnny decides to storm straight through a jail and kill him. Lol.. yeah, because that makes sense =\

the last mission was a little foo bar... lol, as was all the missions in TBOGT tbh... lol.

but i agree that the end of the game kinda left you with really nothing to do... sure you have 2 friends to hang with, and if you haven't done any of the side missions (Gang Wars, Calling Angus, Calling Stubbs), the game really leaves you with nothing...

i prefer to make to saves... 1 for my End of the game, the other so i can keep the Lost Clubhouse. (there is so many things to do in there and plus ONE of the activities with your friends is hangout at the Clubhouse which dissaphers at the end of the game of course

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:18 AM Edited by Majestic81, 09 April 2012 - 04:07 AM.

most of GTAs endings didnt make much sense, i cant say i was surprised that TLAD ended that way, the brotherhood falling apart, yea it was sad but the way the storyline went, i didnt expect any other ending

roe
  • roe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 03:18)
most of GTAs endings didnt make much sense, i cant say i was surprised that TLAD ended that way, the brotherhood falling apart, yea it was sad but they way the storyline went, i didnt expect any other ending

I guess you're right but it just seemed really dumb to me. You don't get out of jail time by busting into a prison to kill the witness along with dozens of police officers and prison guards lol

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (roe @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 11:50)
most of GTAs endings didnt make much sense, i cant say i was surprised that TLAD ended that way, the brotherhood falling apart, yea it was sad but they way the storyline went, i didnt expect any other ending

I guess you're right but it just seemed really dumb to me. You don't get out of jail time by busting into a prison to kill the witness along with dozens of police officers and prison guards lol

as we could do ANYTHING we do in GTA in real life... lol

everything you do would get you nailed for a LONG TIME... lol, could you imagine how you drive in GTA, doing that in real life (some of us do drive like that smile.gif ) we just be like f*ck REDLIGHTS, f*ck TRAFFIC! haha...

xDarkBloomx
  • xDarkBloomx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 17:24)
QUOTE (roe @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 11:50)

as we could do ANYTHING we do in GTA in real life... lol

everything you do would get you nailed for a LONG TIME... lol, could you imagine how you drive in GTA, doing that in real life (some of us do drive like that smile.gif ) we just be like f*ck REDLIGHTS, f*ck TRAFFIC! haha...

"Wow, why are the cops chasing me? I didn't hit a cop car or a person!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users