4 replies to this topic
Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

Hello ppl,

I have an big Problem. Today I play GTA IV and I finished all Missions with Derrick, Pegorino, Bell etc, then Frenchis call me to come to the peer, and after 2 sec the "F" symbol wassn't there anymore. I wait 2h for an call for missions, but only frinds call to go drink, but I wanna end the Game.
Now only miss the Mission to kill Frenchis or Derrick and that special someone and ofc the last Mission with killing Dimitri.

I start the game agine, start my PC new, try anything. Google don't help me too, so don't post "use google"

My missonprogress:

Francis: 68%
U.L.C.P. : 100%
Packi: 100%
Ray: (dead) 100%
Bell: 100%
Gambetti: 100%
Jimmy: 100%
Gerry: 40% (No call or something)
all other 100%

What can I do? I'm desperate cryani.gif

Other Infos:

I use no cheats but Simple Native Trainer 6.1
GTA IV Patch 4.0

My PC: HP Pavillon, i5, w7, NVIDIA GeForce 545 with Cuda, 8 RAM, 1terrabyte Hard disk space,

cheers
MaxO

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Did you buy the game or downloaded it? If downloaded, do you use crack?

Try calling Packie and the next mission after Blood Brothers is Undertaker.

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 15:14)
Did you buy the game or downloaded it? If downloaded, do you use crack?

Try calling Packie and the next mission after Blood Brothers is Undertaker.

I downlode it form Steam for 50€. No crack. Nothing.

Blood Brothers is the mission I miss. Packi don't go on the phone, derrick not, Francis not, no one!

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

I advise you REMOVE the game from the Steam library AFTER saving the save game files and then have Steam re-install it. I know its a pain, but if there is a error in the code this may solve the issue. However, if the error is in the save game file you are pretty much deep in the brown stuff because that cannot be solved and the only resort is to start a fresh game and play it all over again. There is a lesson to be learned here - save a second save game when you go to a safehouse and NEVER use cheats. I know you said you did not use any and I appreciate that, but that comment is for anyone else out there who is considering it. Cheats tend to re-write code and that code is designed to operate the game normally. I hope you resolve this without feeling the need to resort to my suggestions.

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Karjerker @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 01:02)
I advise you REMOVE the game from the Steam library AFTER saving the save game files and then have Steam re-install it. I know its a pain, but if there is a error in the code this may solve the issue. However, if the error is in the save game file you are pretty much deep in the brown stuff because that cannot be solved and the only resort is to start a fresh game and play it all over again. There is a lesson to be learned here - save a second save game when you go to a safehouse and NEVER use cheats. I know you said you did not use any and I appreciate that, but that comment is for anyone else out there who is considering it. Cheats tend to re-write code and that code is designed to operate the game normally. I hope you resolve this without feeling the need to resort to my suggestions.

Thanks for the help. But I'm pretty sure that I never remove something of the Steam libary. But ok, then I play agine confused.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users