• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

I was going for a morning walk at a park when a drip of water fell on my head. It was the sign of raining, soon it became heavy and I needed to find a cover. A shelter at the eastern side of the park was filled with old people, children and young couples. I went there. Soon after the rain stopped, the kids went back to the field and I saw a huge rainbow. It was wonderful! I said everyone about it and some said they couldn't see the rainbow. Well, if I remember, only one person can see a rainbow at an angle and others can't see. It was nature's gift for me. I will never forget that moment.

You can post as much you want.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Nothing too specific, i love going for a stroll down to the river, see some lizards basking in the sun, small birds, red robins, finches and the like playfully chasing each other around through the tree, the trickle of water over rocks has a soothing effect, the sky's refection visible in the water.
Breathing out and relaxing.

Thats my wonderul weekly moment.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Oh I got so many. Shall just talk about one.

I had quite a miserable life like a couple years ago. But recently, there's this moment in my life where everything just seems so perfects for me. I'm just surrounded by great people and I feel like everywhere I walk, I just catch people's attention and they instantly love me. I love this feeling, everywhere I go I got a certain sense of confidence in me. All I can do about this when I think about it is just laugh uncontrollably non-stop. I feel untouchable, I feel like I'm the most lovable person in the world right now.

Yeah, it's a good moment when it comes.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Useful Idiot.

• The Connection

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

@ mrpain: I get that same feeling sometimes. I feel untouchable and just on top of the world. It's not often but when it does happen, it makes me feel really good about myself. I, like so many people, have some sort of issue with my appearance, but on these days, I couldn't care less biggrin.gif

One of my favourite moments was last New Years Eve. I indulged in my annual Jools Holland programme, sat down with a nice Jack Daniels, and sat waiting for the new year to begin. My house-mate and I decided to smoke a bit of pot to chill out. At about 1am, after a considerable amount of smoking and drinking was done, we decided we'd go for a walk about. We walked along this stretch called The Newry and just watched the boats bobbing on the water with the reflection of the fireworks being beautifully distorted by the ripples of the water. We sat in silence and just enjoyed the moment. It was beautiful.

I'm really looking forward to this summer as I have a feeling that many more moments like this will come along. They are the moments that make me appreciate everything and make me realize how lucky I am to live on this absolutely stunning planet.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

My family life has meant that home is full of pressure - but I feel at this time, I'm finally focused. My mind is sharp, lasered in onto what I know I am going to work towards. Education. I have the potential to go far, my results are very high and I know that with adequate effort and confidence in myself these final weeks in the year will end in something special. I have a wide circle of friends, and nowadays I find myself more stable in that regard. I have a job and I'm earning money while studying, leaving me with a set of more concrete foundations and goals to work towards; with cash to spend on the way.

And the longest summer I'll ever have to look forward too.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

Not to piss on anybody's bonfire here but we have a feelings topic that could accommodate all these. I know it's mostly negative, but you could always go and show those miserable turds what's important by posting the little things that make you smile in there, and how you feel because of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users