101 ways to reach the other islands at start

15 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

We know that if we cross LS to SF and other spots, we will get 4 stars (at start). So give your knowledge that how will you go to the other islands.

Let's start -

1) Go to market station and reach to the end of the tracks (the place where the blockage is), then jump on the river and swim to the land which is in opposite side. (Flint Country)
2) Type OHDUDE and fly the hunter around the city, get out with a parachute and land around Whetstone.

Post your tactics.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

There are only five ways without modding.
1. Swim.
2. Fly.
3. Jump a vehicle across.
4. Boat.
5. Cheat.

You need to come up with something better...

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

But we can explain them in detail like stealing a plane from airport or using hydra cheat. Using PCJ-600 and going to Red County and make jump and fall at the opposite side is also a tactic. If we have a specific amount of ability like good cycling skills then we can cross over bridges aswell. We can also reach SF by flying to the coastline and make a dive near the airport. All we need is tactics in any manner.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

I usually grab a plane and just fly east for about 15 mins then turn back, then the game says You have a pilot licence and so after 30 mins of flight time you have the licence and because of a glitch it shows the whole map. I don't worry about doing that anymore I just play the game thru as its meant to be played.
As for invading other territories, prob just use the plane and fly to SF then jump out when plane is low to the ground and run to Doherty garage and save the game if there is a save game icon available there at the start. I don't know if it would work I'll have to try that as I've never attempted it.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

Meeting Katy on the golf course is a good early event. But, there isn't any Save Discs until the 'proper' arrival in San Fierro, although the Garage at Doherty is working and available.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 15:58)
Meeting Katy on the golf course is a good early event. But, there isn't any Save Discs until the 'proper' arrival in San Fierro, although the Garage at Doherty is working and available.

Oh ok thanks. But with Katie does she need CJ to be muscly and with low fat? Cause i think at the start CJ has about 5% muscle and 30% fat

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

Dress him green, and when you land steal a good car to drive up to her for the extra Sexy level.
She likes muscles. You might try getting to gym. Very little fat.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

Oh yeah i forgot the beach gym is open from the start but not Binco. The car idea is good, fly to SF steal the Super GT from there. I'm thinking how to do it right from the beginning.

Next is how to get Barbara from the beginning? Eat 200 snacks/sprunk cans to get fat? Then fly up there and jump out or get parachute from Bank Tower 1st?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

I don't consider Barbara of much value. Most often is Wasted, hardly ever Busted.
Even without the cloths a good car tips the balance for Katy.
If you do fatten CJ the gym bicycle takes the fat off and increases stamina. (3 units of fat to 1 stamina)

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Does eating from vending machines increase fat or does it just replenish health? I saw a vid somewhere this guy made CJ drink 200 cans to get fat level up so each drink is 0.05% fat or something...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Not quick enough. I use them only when I get the warning or filling the health bar.
Some good (11) 10$ burger make the weight.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

I did some investigating and eating from stalls and vending machines does not increase fat, they just stop CJ from getting hungry.
Each vend health increase 20%
Big meal is 3% fat
Medium is 2% fat
Small is 1% fat
Salad meals 0% fat
Back to jumping territories, if LV is explored early are there bribes to get rid of the stars?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

As long as your violating the island you can never get rid of the stars while on the island, even using bribes. You need to return to the 'legal' islands.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:33 PM Edited by OrionSR, 08 April 2012 - 11:49 PM.

Vending machines do increase fat. CJ will gain a tiny amount of fat after pounding down about 6 cans of sprunk or other junk for the machines. However, you can also open the fast food joints early by starting a date with Katie. The date will fail right away if you've got the 4 star wanted level going, but the date will leave the fast food joints open even though the icons aren't displayed.

Michelle is an interesting girlfriend In The Beginning because it is possible to date her all the way to 100% so you can get her special outfit before doing any missions. The trick is to date her down below 0% and then collect the last oyster. This will bump her up to 45% progress which enables her special "she drives" date which can be completed even with a high wanted level.

A couple of other methods to reach the other islands are:

1) It's been a while but I'm pretty sure that with enough speed CJ can ram a train through the barrier to SF, and IIRC, the train barrier to LV aren't active yet.

2) Swim down to an undrowning zone and walk to the other island. This trick can also work with cars.

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

Spawn a tank and break down the wall to Smokes Crack Palace then spawn a Jetpack And go through the hole, fly through the San Andreas underworld and come up in area 51 to be greeted by Anti Aircraft Guns, FBI ranchers, two Police helicopters and a hell lot of SMG fire. biggrin.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (A2 MFK @ Friday, May 4 2012, 11:29)
Spawn a tank and break down the wall to Smokes Crack Palace then spawn a Jetpack And go through the hole, fly through the San Andreas underworld and come up in area 51 to be greeted by Anti Aircraft Guns, FBI ranchers, two Police helicopters and a hell lot of SMG fire. biggrin.gif

It would be cool if Rockstar made the jet pack an item you could steal from Area 69 early in the game, when you break in, the game triggers that cutscene that the jetpack is there and to turn off the missile pads so you can escape. Then you could collect horseshoes, oysters, anything really!
Later in the game, instead of doing the Black Project, you just get a phone call from The Truth that he wants to borrow it, so you just deliver it to him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users