Photo

Rumours or true?

25 replies to this topic
Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 10:16 AM

hey guys,is it true that they are kids,animals and sharks in Vice City?iv seen a few pics over at http://www.gta-vc.tk/,have a look at the things to notice section and tell me wot u think,i definetly see the sharks in the water,but im not so sure about the dog and the kids,i think the whole gas thing is cool where an attendant comes out and fils up your car :D P.S.its not true that the game will be delayed is it? 2 members called nice_a$$ and 'the tester guy'sed that it qoz,but wen someone checked they are the same person(they joined on the same day at near the excat time)anyways,reply bk you guys
MACINTIRE_SNIPER :yingyang:

Kaiza the ever ready toadstool
  • Kaiza the ever ready toadstool

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 10:36 AM

I havent heard anything about VC being delayed so nothings official yet. Sharks are confirmed but the vice city resource sites "things to notice" secton shows a Kid and an adult holding hands but its too far away to be sure. Plus the dog pic looks like a short person to me.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 September 2002 - 12:45 PM

OMG god they are puttign kids in this.......this is so not cool!!!!

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 01:13 PM

wots not cool about it chunky?mind you it is a little far killing kids,but,well it is grand theft auto right?
MACINTIRE_SNIPER :yingyang:

BrassKnuckles
  • BrassKnuckles

Iconic

• The Precinct

Posted 02 September 2002 - 02:15 PM

That's disgusting and blatantly obscene. Kids?! As much as we gangsters love dismembering and slaughtering haughty businessmen and violent gangsters with our weapons, children is a whole new thing. Think of all the possible things you can do to someone walking down the street in GTA 3. (you can club him/her to death, shoot him/her, etc... plus all the new weapons of VC provide for new ways of killing) Now think of that person as a child.
Seriously, no one wants to beat down a defenseless child with a bat until he/she's a complete pulp. That's worse than disgusting.
(Think of blowing off a leg, watching the guy hop around pathetically, then imagine a child doing the same thing)
Let's hope those screenshots are too far away to judge anything, or I'm not buying VC.

BrassKnuckles, underboss to the late Alessandro DiMarino  :angry:

Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 03:52 PM

has anybody heard anything about swimming?? maybe cause theres sharks in the water, you can, but they eat you, i dunno, but i kinda sucks that you cant swim

\\\REAPER///
  • \\\REAPER///

Join The Farmers!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2002 - 05:14 PM

christ stop whinning or go away "oh wow theres kids i dont wanana shoot them!" then dont shoot em for god sakes

Gun4Hire
  • Gun4Hire

Gang Leader of Eliminators

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 07:29 PM

Geeze you guys it is just a game. Kids or no kids who cares. None of it is real. If kids are in it I'd feel no different about it. I'd run them over just like everyone else. Plus it could add to the missions. (Kill enemies kid or take kid hostage for ransom)

Agrippa
  • Agrippa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 07:55 PM

oops dbl post

Agrippa
  • Agrippa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 07:55 PM

Has anybody played the Fallout games on PC?  There were kids in those games, and while you werent put in a position to deliberately kill them, you could if you wanted to.  Some European versions of the game did not include children for this reason.  If there is kids in VC, I don't think we will see a lot of them, so don't expect to blow through a playground and wipe out a bunch of 'em. :devil:

As for the shark, isn't that pic a still of the VC trailer?  Because if you watch the trailer, that dark triangle looks like a part of the bridge leg with a shadow across it.  Just my $.02.

Damn, that IS a shark!  My bad.  I wonder if it will be featured in a mission...

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 09:53 PM

Quote (Gun4Hire @ Sep. 02 2002,20:29)
Geeze you guys it is just a game. Kids or no kids who cares. None of it is real. If kids are in it I'd feel no different about it. I'd run them over just like everyone else. Plus it could add to the missions. (Kill enemies kid or take kid hostage for ransom)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA DAMN STRAIT HAHAHAHA

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 10:02 PM

some of u guys sound like the media !! look its a game thats wot gamers always say when the media critise games like vice city and its true if u havent got a problem with mowing down 20peds with a m16 at one time why should u with a comp generated child? sounds great !!  :D  :p  :colgate:  :p  :D

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 10:09 PM

As for the game being delayed thats bull, nice ass dude is a dick! if there was a delay im sure we would have been told and plus r* are sending out pics of vc with 22:10:02 written on it which is the date of the release!!!

by the way wtf are these pics of dogs n kids? i seen the shark on thats kewl!

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 10:46 PM

i looked at all the screenies and i found one i think there is a kid on and no screenies with dogs on! at first i thought the person on the left of the street was a dog but now i see its a ped

there have been rumours of it now coming out on pc but i cant find anything on that as of yet correct me if im wrong please sum1!!

HellRazer XL
  • HellRazer XL

Doom is COMING!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2002 - 11:16 PM

I Love The Confermations!
Dogs?Cats?W00T?
lol
KIDS?
this is way to realistic 10/10 rockstar!w00t!!!er!!!!
its about time!
sharks.oh ye.......sharks
when you go swimming watch out god damnit!
or they will eat you alive ahahaha :D

Salvatore Leone
  • Salvatore Leone

Former AMF RHM

• Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 11:31 PM

Its true.I'd like to see the kids hit ya with a little doll then you pull out a hammer and smack em over the head and say "Bad kid go to hell ya little fart knocker".Oh ya we can feed the dogs and children to the sharks lol.You could kill the shark,lob a grenade on it like that guy did to the fishes in GTA3.It would be cool to see children running around with guns on the street though.A children riot lol.

HellRazer XL
  • HellRazer XL

Doom is COMING!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2002 - 11:47 PM

LOL! That is the meanist thing i have ever read......LOL!
heh that would be quite funny!will there be SPAM Eh?
lol little kids on the cheat peds fight eachother+give weapons to all cheat!roflmao

what if you could deliver pizza with a bomb in it.BOOM!!
lol

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 03 September 2002 - 12:52 AM

As much as I wouldn't mind having kids in it, the fact is if children were put in the game it may not get past some countries rating rules like Australia were I live. Remember when GTA3 was banned in Australia and then they made a another version without prostitutes(luckily i bought the first version the day it came out!:D ).

Sho-Down
  • Sho-Down

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 September 2002 - 02:19 PM

What's the difference between killing kids and killing the old ladies in GTA 3? It's just a video game, it's murder either way you look at it if you're going to get picky, if you don't want to kill the kids then you shouldn't kill any of the people in the game.

I agree though about the ratings, that possibly could cause a few bans in some countries.

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 03 September 2002 - 04:59 PM

exactly there is no difference in killing anyone in a game you could argue there is in reality but not in a game but people cant see that!! whose to say there are kids theres one screenshot right? and even that is of poor quality whose to say it aint a small dude?
i think u can rule dogs out, i saw that pic and at first thought i did think it was a dog but if you compare it to a new character a fat black woman wearing white they look the same!!

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 03 September 2002 - 09:44 PM

Quote (Sho-Down @ Sep. 03 2002,15:19)
What's the difference between killing kids and killing the old ladies in GTA 3? It's just a video game, it's murder either way you look at it if you're going to get picky, if you don't want to kill the kids then you shouldn't kill any of the people in the game.

I agree though about the ratings, that possibly could cause a few bans in some countries.

f*ck that, run the little bitches over  :devil:  :devil:

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 September 2002 - 10:34 PM

who ever said about the ransom that was a good idea.....

Soultek
  • Soultek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 04:40 AM

First of all...children in GTA? f*ck australia banning it that wouldnt make it to the shelves in the US and remember there were adult models of different sizes in GTA3 the old lady models were small compared to the others...
second if swimming has been ruled out sharks would seem to do nothing but look pretty and like the other person said sharks arent very abundant in the waters around Florida..theres plenty of nurse sharks but those are like 5 feet long and hide in coral...
As for dogs...thats doubtfull too theres never been any kind of wildlife in gta and there was the whole thing in GTA3 about dogs being banned in LC...

Also a screen shot showing Tommy Crouching  shows a LADY wearing seemingly the same color dress as the "child" in the screen shot...

TheJoyrider
  • TheJoyrider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 07:45 AM

I has been confirmed at http://gta.sky-scraper.net/ that you will NOT be able to swim in VC. The site says
You try swimming with 3 guns 10000 ammo and a rocket launcher

The sharks must just be for show. And as far as kids go I recon its a good idea so long as it dosn't get banned in Australia again. That would really piss me off. Thats why I'm going to get it the instant it comes out.

Grandthefter
  • Grandthefter

I am not a member!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2002 - 10:19 AM

Could you post the pictures through another link, I can't see them trough the one at the top :(

snipingwithrockets
  • snipingwithrockets

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 04:20 AM

I really don't think even :r*: would make it possible to kill children, or there's no way in hell anyone would release it in america, for ps2 or pc or anything.  Now, cats and dogs, maybe other stuff like squirrels and birds, would be dammed awesome!

I just want to run over cats! :devil:  :devil:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users