Photo

Anybody need a decent pilot?

4 replies to this topic
BuzzardElite
  • BuzzardElite

The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Last week on multiplayer Me and my co-pilot managed to take down 26 annihilator helicopters which also had two door gunners in each. I was flying the Buzzard using only miniguns, I also have ground crew which can act as Anti Air. I took down 26 helicopters before my Buzzard caught fire which I then bailed out to prevent dieing.

So if anyone needs a good pilot then im your guy !

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Are you xbox 360 or PS3? I'd be interested in a 360 pilot, as long as you have original. You would have some work on Ballad too. Message me if you need more details.

BuzzardElite
  • BuzzardElite

The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

I'm on PS3 sorry forgot to mention that.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (BuzzardElite @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 18:24)
Last week on multiplayer Me and my co-pilot managed to take down 26 annihilator helicopters which also had two door gunners in each. I was flying the Buzzard using only miniguns, I also have ground crew which can act as Anti Air. I took down 26 helicopters before my Buzzard caught fire which I then bailed out to prevent dieing.

So if anyone needs a good pilot then im your guy !

Nice to know, but this isn't where to post this. This is the events section, If you want to make your self known go to the looking for a gang topic in the Gangs section on the Fourms.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 21:23)
Nice to know, but this isn't where to post this. This is the events section, If you want to make your self known go to the looking for a gang topic in the Gangs section on the Fourms.

Here is the link: Looking For A Gang

I've moved this topic into the appropriate forum (GTA IV Multiplayer). If the original poster isn't looking to join a gang he can use this topic (as well as others looking to "loan" their piloting skills and tips). That includes general discussion pertaining to piloting in Grand Theft Auto IV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users