Photo

percentage

3 replies to this topic
mafiacat
  • mafiacat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

How come I only got 63 % when completed all mission. Does using cheat codes have any effect to it? Thanks

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

No, but there's lots more to do in order to get 100%.
Pigeons, stunt jumps, side missions. Lots.
Here's what you need for 100%

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

indeed there is A TON to do... lol i only have 48% of my trophy base unlocked (PS3) still trying to get them all... haha

trying to me is an understatement sadly confused.gif

Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

its a personal choice for me not to use cheats in a game, I don't judge those who do. however, using cheats in gta IV can make SOME acheivements unattainable. But, there is NOTHING short of a corrupted save file that can make it impossible to achieve 100%. the basic storyline missions only account for 60%, and since you've gotten 63%, i'd assume, you've either done a few activities or met some random peds. my last playthrough I was working on a brand new GFWL account, and started with the "liberty city minute" achievement. after story missions, the game is in no way finished, and the only boring part really is those damn flying rats. however, its rare to fire a weapon in Liberty City without attracting police attention, even these can sometimes raise your adrenaline level slightly. for added challenge, try doing all 200 pigeons without the use of a helicopter. (it IS possible, as I discovered)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users