Quantcast

» «
Photo

How much to wait until gtagarage aproves

3 replies to this topic
BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

I hope this is the right place for such occasions.

I don't know how things are proceedings on gtagarage because I started uploading what I made recently so I'm in the unknown, but do I need to wait a little longer or something happend with my request because I'm waiting to add my 100Mb mod and other updates that I need add, plus making request on support section. Is nearly a month now.

http://www.gtagarage...ts.php?S=691075

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

STM - We have quite a backlog, for various reasons. We're having to keep up with higher activity and many more stolen submissions - unlike other sites we take the time to filter out stolen and uncredited work where possible, but it takes time.

You are not only the one...but things will be fixed soon if the Staff tries to hear the suggestions we give to improve the Approval rate.

Don't worry, the staff will notice this topic and approve your mod (If necessary). smile.gif

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:13 PM Edited by Original Light, 06 April 2012 - 11:16 PM.

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 08:16)
STM - We have quite a backlog, for various reasons. We're having to keep up with higher activity and many more stolen submissions - unlike other sites we take the time to filter out stolen and uncredited work where possible, but it takes time.

You are not only the one...but things will be fixed soon if the Staff tries to hear the suggestions we give to improve the Approval rate.

Don't worry, the staff will notice this topic and approve your mod (If necessary). smile.gif

I'm sorry to crash the party, but you're a Staff member at GTA Garage?

Edit: @ManDog Oh, okay. After 10 minutes I thought "What if STM stands for something?"

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

No he isn't. He was quoting STM - Suction Testicle Man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users