Photo

GTA San Andreas Beta Edition Version 1.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
youngtriiboii11
  • youngtriiboii11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:13 PM Edited by youngtriiboii11, 06 April 2012 - 06:48 PM.

[SPOILER]Hello, my name is youngtriiboii. This is the first BETA mod have ever released to the public. The reason I decided to put these mods together is because a lot of GTA modders have created and or started a GTA San Andreas Beta Mod, and stopps the mod for unknown reasons. But not anymore because I bring you the first ever GTA San Andreas Beta Edition ALL IN ONE PACK!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Every Part Of This Mod Is Created By Me.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This Mod Includes:

Beta & Alpha Characters That Were Removed From The Final Version Of The Game
Beta Vehicles
Beta Cj Head Model & Clothes
Beta Cj Walk
Beta Guns
Beta Loadscreens
Beta Script
And Beta Groups

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

Shifting Reality

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:24 PM Edited by SideStunt, 06 April 2012 - 02:42 PM.

It's not yours!Everything in this mod is made by someone else!I clearly looked in the vid , anims-stolen , characters-stolen , vehicles-stolen , cj-stolen and other-stolen , reported.And if you will try to lie to me by saying ' not it's mine !!!!1111oneoneone' I will report your profile.

Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

I agree with SideStunt. You've really stolen everything from other modders. Don't think that we are dumb, kid. You better remove your mod before the Admins will remove it and ban you. icon13.gif

Michaś
  • Michaś

No US for me in 2014... BLNT

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

opnoright
  • opnoright

Yeah, it's that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:57 PM Edited by opnoright, 06 April 2012 - 06:09 PM.

user posted image

Great, another reason people won't take my mod seriously. Two topics. Really? It also clear that all material in this was taken from other modders without permission. I mean you even commented on my mod's download in gtagarage wanting to know when it was going to be released (I suppose so you could 'sample' my material into your mod) Just from watching that video posted I can see things you have stolen.

Stolen Material:
Artur$MD's Beta Ped Pack
MC Vic's AlphaBeta Mod

youngtriiboii11
  • youngtriiboii11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (SideStunt @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 14:24)
It's not yours!Everything in this mod is made by someone else!I clearly looked in the vid , anims-stolen , characters-stolen , vehicles-stolen , cj-stolen and other-stolen , reported.And if you will try to lie to me by saying ' not it's mine !!!!1111oneoneone' I will report your profile.

Sorry, i didnt mean to say that it's mines. What I Really Mean To Say That This Modpack In All Conjoined By Me Because I Want People To All Have This Into One Pack Instead Of Finding Everything One By One. Sorry For The Inconvience

youngtriiboii11
  • youngtriiboii11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (opnoright @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 17:57)
user posted image

Great, another reason people won't take my mod seriously. Two topics. Really? It also clear that all material in this was taken from other modders without permission. I mean you even commented on my mod's download in gtagarage wanting to know when it was going to be released (I suppose so you could 'sample' my material into your mod) Just from watching that video posted I can see things you have stolen.

Stolen Material:
Artur$MD's Beta Ped Pack
MC Vic's AlphaBeta Mod

Sorry, i didnt mean to say that it's mines. What I Really Mean To Say That This Modpack In All Conjoined By Me Because I Want People To All Have This Into One Pack Instead Of Finding Everything One By One. Sorry For The Inconvience

youngtriiboii11
  • youngtriiboii11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Dumbass-Productions @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 14:47)
I agree with SideStunt. You've really stolen everything from other modders. Don't think that we are dumb, kid. You better remove your mod before the Admins will remove it and ban you. icon13.gif

I RE EDITED THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE THERE WERE MANY MISTAKES IN WHAT I SAID SORRY ABOUT THAT sad.gif

opnoright
  • opnoright

Yeah, it's that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

First of all you can't do that unless you have permission from the original authors. Second of all I am already working on a beta mod, which you knew about because you posted on my mod. So you have no respect from me. icon13.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users