Photo

Trilogy Pack PS2

4 replies to this topic
austinkopeck
  • austinkopeck

Meth Cook

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Are there any differences between the Original PS2 version of Vice City and the one that comes with the Trilogy Pack? I read that the vehicles that don't spawn on the Original PS2 version will spawn in other versions(Vice Cheetah, Barracks OL, Love Fist etc.), but when I was playing the Trilogy version of Vice City, I went to the Mainland early in the game, but I couldn't find the Vice Cheetah near the Little Havana station. Is this because it does not spawn in the Trilogy version or is it because I went to the Mainland before it was unlocked?

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Luna is best princess!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hmm, that is weird, it should spawn from the beginning of the game.
Did you checked the spawning Enforcer in Vice Point Police Station, and the Securicar in front of a bank, robbed in "The Job"?

austinkopeck
  • austinkopeck

Meth Cook

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Naw... I'll check them later though. Does the tear gas spawn in the Trilogy version or is it something else?

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Luna is best princess!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

It probably doesn't spawn, like on PC and Xbox. There's a Grenade instead behind the Washington Beach Police Station.

austinkopeck
  • austinkopeck

Meth Cook

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:43 PM Edited by austinkopeck, 07 April 2012 - 12:42 AM.

Ok I'll check for a grenade behind the VCPD and if Tear Gas is there instead, then my game is messed up because from what I read, tear gas shouldn't spawn and these vehicles should: Vice Cheetah, Enforcer, Love Fist(after PPublicity Tour), Securicar, Barracks, and Patriot( at Fort Baxter).

EDIT: I checked again. The grenade was behind the VCPD, but none of the vehicles were there. No Cheetah, no Enforcer, no Securicar, no Barracks or Patriot... what the f*ck is this sh*t. I know that all versions of Vice City after Original PS2 are almost identical, so I don't know why my game is f*cked up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users