Photo

I need some help with skins. I

3 replies to this topic
ProudFinn1
  • ProudFinn1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

OK, so i've been trying for two days to install new skins for the gangs of San Andreas. I understand txd. And dff. I've downloaded some mods. I just need to learn how to install them. I've been trying Youtube vids. But people care more about getting views. That helping out others. When they need help. A guide with rational steps. Would be fantastic. Maybe some links on the subject. I use Sparks IMG. tool. Please, no bullsh*t comments like, "Look it up on the forum". Sorry i'm not going on a perilous search. Just to know how to install skins. So can anyone help me? confused.gif

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Look it up on the forum

UNRATED69
  • UNRATED69

suck my hammer

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:17 AM

1. File>Open.

2. Find and open the gta3.img file. It's located in the models folder.

3. Actions>Import.

4. Find the .txd and .dff files you want to add. Choose them all and click open.

5. Wait for the files to finish importing, then click File>Save, and you're done.

Los_Vincent
  • Los_Vincent

China

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:50 AM

Hi if you want to replace the NPC in the game .you can use imgtool to replace the XXX .dff file and the XXX.txd file in the gta3.img
if you want to change your CJ to your MODS ,try to download aSKIN CLEO and install it ,then you can use your MODS with this CLEO
Sorry for my bad english

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users