General Major League Baseball Discussion

347 replies to this topic
gtamann123
  • gtamann123

This Monkeys Gone To Heaven

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I really want to see the A's go all the way this year. It's been quite a long time since we had a true small market WS champion. 

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 2 weeks ago

I can't believe the Royals have as good of a shot as they do at the playoffs. Pretty crazy man. 

Plus there is also a legit shot that the two WS teams from last year could both miss the playoffs. When was the last time that happened? 

glad to see my Oakland A's Handle the Royals tonight 11-3 was a good game

Thankfully the Tigers dropped another game as well, not sure what's going on over there but as a Yankees fan, I'd rather not see them in the postseason

(Implying the Yankees have a shot at even getting there to begin with)

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I can't believe the Royals have as good of a shot as they do at the playoffs. Pretty crazy man. 

Plus there is also a legit shot that the two WS teams from last year could both miss the playoffs. When was the last time that happened? 

glad to see my Oakland A's Handle the Royals tonight 11-3 was a good game

Thankfully the Tigers dropped another game as well, not sure what's going on over there but as a Yankees fan, I'd rather not see them in the postseason
(Implying the Yankees have a shot at even getting there to begin with)
maybe the Yankees chance is a wildcard I think the O's got the devision title like A's don't know about the royals and tigers seems like either one can when it

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think the Tigers will take the division and the Royals will take a wild card spot.Not too sure what to say about the Yankees. Pretty much anything can happen in the AL EAST.  

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think the Tigers will take the division and the Royals will take a wild card spot.Not too sure what to say about the Yankees. Pretty much anything can happen in the AL EAST.  

royals to me win it. I would rather the a's play the royals then the tigers

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I think that if the A's and the Tigers had a re-match then the A's will take it this time around. No matter who they play I see the A's making it to at least the ALCS. 

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I think that if the A's and the Tigers had a re-match then the A's will take it this time around. No matter who they play I see the A's making it to at least the ALCS. 

if the A's don't get there sh*t together they won't be in the playoffs

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by gtamann123, A week ago.

I still pick Oakland to win the division. Worst case scenario they take a wild card spot but either way they are going to make the playoffs. 

It's going to be one hell of a race down the stretch for the wild card spots. You have 5 teams that are in the running for it. 

return-to-innocence
  • return-to-innocence

[OFFICIAL] Florida Cracker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I still pick Oakland to win the division. Worst case scenario they take a wild card spot but either way they are going to make the playoffs. 

It's going to be one hell of a race down the stretch for the wild card spots. You have 5 teams that are in the running for it. 

I think they'll take the division too. The angels for the last few years have been a major disappointment. All that expensive talent and nothing to show for it.

I'm personally glad to see the orioles doing so well, brings me back to the mid 90s days with Ripken, Murray and Roberto Alomar. Hope they can keep it together or at least hold off the Yankees.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted A week ago

The A's are going to have to win a game before they can win anything more than that.

P.S. Angels are in 1st place. Shh, it's a secret.

Anyway, check this sh*t out...
  • El_Diablo likes this

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I think they'll take the division too. The angels for the last few years have been a major disappointment. All that expensive talent and nothing to show for it.

I'm personally glad to see the orioles doing so well, brings me back to the mid 90s days with Ripken, Murray and Roberto Alomar. Hope they can keep it together or at least hold off the Yankees.
hope you are right I want my A's to win it

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted A week ago

Well. It just got easier for them. The Angels' best pitcher, Garrett Richards just tweaked his knee, pretty badly.

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well. It just got easier for them. The Angels' best pitcher, Garrett Richards just tweaked his knee, pretty badly.

I hope we play them next its a weekend series

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

http://m.espn.go.com...700&src=desktop
  • El_Diablo likes this

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

wow that's a f*ckin throwback right there.

I remember watching the game live and wondering the same thing when it happened... like everyone else and their mom.

• gtamann123 likes this

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I remember watching the game live and wondering the same thing when it happened... like everyone else and their mom.
yeah I know. even know I don't think it would have mattered if he did. let's hope the A's can get there sh1t together I want them to win it all

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I love alternative history scenarios in baseball. Some of my favorite points of divergence I like to think about and speculate are the A-Rod trade to NY instead of Boston. The 1994 strike. And Barry Bonds leaving Pittsburgh.  

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I love alternative history scenarios in baseball. Some of my favorite points of divergence I like to think about and speculate are the A-Rod trade to Boston instead of NY. The 1994 strike. And Barry Bonds never leaving Pittsburgh.  
fixed it for you OT my A's took two out of three from the Angels on to Houston where we should take all three games

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users