Photo

General Major League Baseball Discussion

311 replies to this topic
Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted A week ago

I can see why, but my vote still goes to Nelson or Victor. 

Again, not a bad player.. but Victor is another patient hitter as well and is overlooked a lot in the Tigers thanks to Miggie.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

god damn. I shouldn't have watched that boring sh*t. reminds me how much I loathe the home run derby. they need to change the rules drastically and add something... the whole event just stagnates after about 45 minutes. make f*cking fireworks shoot out of the baseball when they hit it, I dunno. right now it's boring.

gtaluva
  • gtaluva

KMG-365

• Members

Posted A week ago

I agree, the home run derby, even with only 7 outs gets long, stale, and repetitive. It's especially boring when there's nobody in it that you care much about. They should shock them for each out or something like that haha.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

god damn. I shouldn't have watched that boring sh*t. reminds me how much I loathe the home run derby. they need to change the rules drastically and add something... the whole event just stagnates after about 45 minutes. make f*cking fireworks shoot out of the baseball when they hit it, I dunno. right now it's boring.

They just need to go one round.  20 outs each, and for the love of god, get actual home run hitters.

• El_Diablo likes this

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted A week ago

The 7 outs thing was a good idea on paper, but them adding more players to the competition was a bad idea.

Not to mention it took all of them out of their game with the lower amount of swings, I'd say they go back to 10 but put in at least 8 or less players. 4 on each league or 3..

• darthYENIK likes this

gtaluva
  • gtaluva

KMG-365

• Members

Posted A week ago

I kind of like the idea of one round. Give them each 12 outs, the best home run hitter from every team and whoever hits the most wins. Simple as that.

• darthYENIK likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Exactly. One round, most homers wins. But ESPN would hate it. They want a long drawn out 3 hour event.

Hey, Johan...

NS9aEa0.gif
  • Johan likes this

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

So even still, Jeter held up. Made all the haters shut up. 

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Jeter didn't deserve to be in this game. It's not about a career. He'll get his time in the hall of fame for his career. But for the 2014 all star game, for players who have been the best in the game in 2014, he did not deserve to be there.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted A week ago

Exactly. One round, most homers wins. But ESPN would hate it. They want a long drawn out 3 hour event.

Hey, Johan...

NS9aEa0.gif

I'll admit he had a great game, but really shocked to see him get MVP and not Jeter.. many assumed that all Jeter needed was at least 1 hit to get the award.

Gonna look forward to keeping an eye on Trout for the 2nd half now since I obviously missed out on a lot the last 3 months.

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

Jeter didn't deserve to be in this game. It's not about a career. He'll get his time in the hall of fame for his career. But for the 2014 all star game, for players who have been the best in the game in 2014, he did not deserve to be there.

Ya, well he did do well actually. 

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Yeah, he did okay. Doesn't mean he deserved to be there. But he did okay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users