Photo

Bring back ballas gang?

4 replies to this topic
GTA_GOD211
  • GTA_GOD211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

Hey is there some kind of mod out there that can make it so you can bring back the ballas or the aztecas gangs? I finished the game and the seville boulevard families (aqua blue bandana wearing mexican gang) are still there. I downloaded the gamesave like that though.

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (GTA_GOD211 @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 08:55)
Hey is there some kind of mod out there that can make it so you can bring back the ballas or the aztecas gangs? I finished the game and the seville boulevard families (aqua blue bandana wearing mexican gang) are still there. I downloaded the gamesave like that though.

try this if you play with cleo : Gangwar

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (GTA_GOD211 @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 00:55)
I finished the game and the seville boulevard families (aqua blue bandana wearing mexican gang) are still there.

Seville Blvd is actually a faction of Grove Street Families. The "aqua blue bandana wearing mexican gang" are the Aztecas.

And if you want to change gang density then you could do so with a gamesave editor or by CLEO as ZAZ suggested.

GTA_GOD211
  • GTA_GOD211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Well can someone tell me how to use cleo to put the ballas and vagos back in the game?

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (GTA_GOD211 @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 11:33)
Well can someone tell me how to use cleo to put the ballas and vagos back in the game?

read here how to install cleo script plugin
you'll also find there a link to the authors website with the newest cleo version(not required)
if cleo won't work because you have GTASA-2.Edition then look here for informations: SCM Coding FAQ

If cleo works, then download the Gangwar cleo mod, put Gangwar.cs into your cleo folder, start game, load savegame,
go to street and press U

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users