Photo

[Snp] (VC)

3 replies to this topic
cdoublejj
  • cdoublejj

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

I didn't see a mission help section for VC so I am asking here.

I need a build to order save, as I lost my save.

I had just beaten the mission with Auntie Poulet "Juju Scramble" and "Stunt Boat Challenge" for Umberto Robina. I had no other side missions completed except for purchasing an ice cream factory that sells marijuana.

Could some one make a save game in same sport or at the same progression as this for lack of better words. In other words can some one make me this save game?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Well, first off all, there is a Save N' Play place for requesting Mission Help. As you said, there's no separate forum for it, but that's because of the lack of requests. There's still the Save N' Play topic for that. icon14.gif

About your request... you should consider looking in the Recycle Bin or something in case you have deleted it. Making up a new save game would be a lot of work, so why not simply take a look at this post and choose the save game that you'll find closest to your own. I know it might have different statistics and stuff alike, but that's about the only thing you can do. In case you're not sure which save would be the best, I've chosen this one. The only differences between this one and the one you said is that it hasn't completed the "Keep Your Friends Close..." mission but it has completed the Distribution mission (Ice Cream Factory side mission). Here's a quote with more details about everything it has:
• Has Cortez's mission All Hands on Deck completed
• Has all Avery Carrington's missions completed
• Has Love Fist missions; Love Juice and Psycho Killer and Publicity Tour completed
• Has Biker missions; Alloy wheels of Steel, Messing with the Man and Hog Tied completed
• Has Cuban missions; Stunt Boat Challenge, Cannon Fodder, Naval Engagement and Trojan Voodoo completed
• Has Haitian missions; Juju Scramble, Bombs Away and Dirty Lickin's completed
• Has Phil Cassidy's missions; Gun Runner and Boomshine Saigon completed
• Has completed Printworks protection ring asset
• Has completed Kaufman Cabs protection ring asset
• Has completed Pole Position Club protection ring asset
• Has completed Boatyards protection ring asset
• Has completed Cherry Poppers ice-cream factory protection ring asset
• Sunshine Autos purchased, all Vice street races complete
• Has completed all assassination contracts

Please NOTE: No side missions have been completed. The save game is at 46%.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

It might be easier to just do it yourself utilizing a code tool called-- time vault.... this is a mission passer application.

It is very easy to use-- you will have to swap out one file with a modded one and then put your original back after you have finished passing missions.

Per the creator--
How do I use them? - Save your current game. Backup your /data/main.scm by renaming it to something like mainORIGINAL.scm. Now put the SCM file from the Tool's ZIP into your data folder and rename it to main.scm like the original was. Load up your game. Most code tools will alter your save automatically and prompt you to save. Save your game (preferably into a different slot than it was loaded from). Now rename the SCM to whatever tool it is (or delete it) and rename your backup back to main.scm like it originally was. Load your save you just made and continue playing as you would.

You pass the missions by entering the pink marker or entering a vehicle if it is a vehicle mission....

The link to the code tool can be found near the bottom of the first post in this thread..... http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970

More info on this can be found here--- http://www.gtaforums...opic=208824&hl=

NOTE-- the instructions say to use the file from the "zip"-- I rehosted this unzipped--- so unzipping is not necessary...

The only think you can screw up is deleting your main.scm file instead of renaming or moving it....

WHat I normally do is just leave the file in the folder all the time named timevault.scm.... when I need to use it I rename the original main.scm file to mainorig.scm.... then rename timevault.scm to main.scm.... and then load up the game....

When done.... just change the file names back..... clear as mud.

Spuds

cdoublejj
  • cdoublejj

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

Thanks i'll have to try that, i found the helicopter mission and speed boat trial with the "big cohonies" guys very hard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users