Quantcast

» «
Photo

SOL - Story Board - Mission Creation

147 replies to this topic
X-Seti
  • X-Seti

.Retro mod developer. (Currently on break)

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

I am not a nobody dude smile.gif I have been working on this map for almost 8 years and I want to hear very much what you have to say on a storyline.

We have Chicago on the map too and I know they're is also a lot of history with this city.

LC, SA (LA, SF, VA), VC, MW, CI to think about.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 06:16)
I am not a nobody dude smile.gif I have been working on this map for almost 8 years and I want to hear very much what you have to say on a storyline.

We have Chicago on the map too and I know they're is also a lot of history with this city.

LC, SA (LA, SF, VA), VC, MW, CI to think about.

What about some east german immigrant trying to build a national crime syndicate? I can go into much more detail over PMs though wink.gif and sorry for calling you a nobody

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

We could test out some of your ideas.

Write a short intro. this would be right at the beginning of the game, I could try and make a nice animation intro with subtitles given we do not have the resources to do voice overs.

I was thinking about someone from the UK, Liverpool immigrant?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 20:21)
We could test out some of your ideas.

Write a short intro. this would be right at the beginning of the game, I could try and make a nice animation intro with subtitles given we do not have the resources to do voice overs.

I was thinking about someone from the UK, Liverpool immigrant?

sure thing man, but mind if i write it later? Im at school right now : P

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:25 AM Edited by Frank.s, 27 November 2012 - 11:58 AM.

X-Seti, great mod, keep it up.

How can i download the latest version of the mod and also get the latest scm source txt? The newest download seems to be removed.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

I am going to re-upload the mod. soon

I have hosting issues where the file is taken down by the host after 2 weeks or less.

So I've taken this time to update the map then try again with another hosting company.

I also want to sort out the hacks and other map areas unseen in older versions.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

ok, heres something for ya tounge.gif its from an old project about a group of people trying to rid their town of spies (predecessor to Our Ugly World) but hopefully it withstood the test of time!

MISSION 1: Heartlander

The camera opens up on a dark garage. Just then, a light turns on, revealing a motorcycle, and Neil, the protagonist, standing in the open doorway. “Ribhinn ‘O” by Runrig begins to play as the light turns on. The camera slowly pans around the motorcycle as Neil opens the garage door and hops on the motorcycle. The camera stops panning around the motorcycle when the camera is focused on the front/right side of the motorcycle as Neil rolls the motorcycle out of the garage. Once the motorcycle is out of the garage, the garage door closes as Neil kick starts the bike. Once the bike starts, Neil drives off to “Breakfast In America”. On the way, he is stopped at a railroad crossing. While waiting, he pulls out his phone and calls Dave as the music fades away

Neil: Dave…it’s me. Listen, uh, tell the others I’m gonna be a little late…I’m being stopped at by a train…I’m not going around the train, it’s already halfway through…alright, later on.
Neil hangs up and looks around anxiously. Once the last train car passes the crossing, Neil swerves around the closed gates, speeds across the street, and quickly pulls into “Breakfast In America”. He runs inside looks around for Dave. Just then, Craig calls out for him

Craig: Neil, Yo!
Neil finds Craig, Trey, and Dave sitting in a booth. Neil walks over to them
Neil: Hey guys.
Trey: Hey Neil.
Dave: *Same time as Trey* Hey dude.
Craig: Alright, we’ve got some more info on this crazy f*cker.
Neil: Yea? Dave sounded pretty urgent on the phone, so I can imagine this is heavy sh*t.
Craig: That it is. Trey, fill him in.
Trey: Yea, so, apparently, earlier today, at around one-forty, one of our guys saw a Post Op van pull up at his house and drop off a large package.
Neil: How big?
Trey: Uh…
Trey beats his hand on the table as he thinks. Craig and Dave stare awkwardly at him. After a few seconds, Trey comes up with an answer

Trey: He said it was about big enough to hold…ten? Yea, about ten small firearms, most likely pistols or submachine guns-
Dave: Wait a minute, wait a minute. Guys, I think this is our guy.
Craig: What?
Dave: Yea, uh, that’s his car outside, right? Beige Manana?
Neil: sh*t.
Trey: *Same time as Neil* What’s the plate, what’s the plate!?
Dave: Maryland plates, GQ0416.
Neil: GQ? sh*t, he’s a diplomat!
Trey: Alright, let’s get him! Everyone to my car!
The four leave the table and sprint out of the diner. They then sprint over to Trey’s Vikstrom
Trey: Neil, you drive! You’re better at following people than me!
The four of them get in Trey’s car
The player gains control of Neil. The player is instructed to follow the North Korean, who is driving erratically, back to his house. On the way there, a conversation erupts

Dave: Neil, buddy, what were you saying about diplomats?
Neil: I was watching something on the History Network about license plates, and they were talking about Diplomatic plates. Anyway, you said that “GQ” were the first two letters of the plate, right?
Craig: That’s what I heard.
Neil: Well there we go. He’s some guy on official North Korean Business. And I think he knows we’re onto him.
Dave: What makes you think that?
Neil: He thinks the rules of the road don’t apply to him.
Trey: Bullsh*t, he drives like that all the time. But hey, at least we’re getting to follow him back home. You know, see if he runs any deer over, picks up any hookers-
Craig: Shut the f*ck up Trey, I wanna tell Neil my plan.
Trey: Your plan’s a crock of sh*t!
Craig: And I digress, we arrive at the spy’s house, sneak into his house, and throw a grenade at him before we start legging it. Then, we go back home and chill.
Neil: Wow, that’s the worst plan I ever heard.
Craig: Really? Let’s hear you think up something better.
Neil: I can’t, because your f*cking idea was so terrible, it-
Trey: Now hold up, wait a minute, wait a minute. Craig, you said “Grenades”?
Craig: Of course. What would you think a crazed gun nut like me would say?
Trey: You said smoke grenades yesterday.
Craig: What?
Dave: Yea, I remember it. We were down by the yard, and you said we were gonna flush him out of the house with a smoke grenade, and beat him with a bat as he runs out.
Craig: Goddamnit. There goes my careful planning blown to sh*t!
Trey: But Craig, man, it was your idea.
Craig: *Groans* Fine, do it your faggatory way!
Neil pulls up outside of the house. After pulling up, a cutscene occurs
Neil, Dave, Craig, and Trey exit the car and rush over to the side of the house, holding their guns
Craig: Alright, let’s make this raid quick and over with.
Trey: Yea man, one less North Korean spy in the world.
Just then, a voice emits from an upstairs window. As it comes out, the guys push away from the wall and aim their guns at the window

North Korean: Mmm! This bathwater is perfect!
As the North Korean finishes talking, the guys look at each other as they lower their guns

Neil: What the f*ck was that?
Craig: Alright, we know he’s upstairs, but it looks like his window is shut.
Dave: So, what do we do now?
Craig: We pick the lock to the door…Neil, don’t you have a lock picking kit?
Neil: Yea.
Craig: Alright, pick the lock on the back door.
The player gains control of Neil. The player is instructed to go to the back door and play the lock picking minigame
The player picks the lock. After the lock is picked, a cutscene occurs
Neil opens the door slowly as Craig, Trey, and Dave sneak into the house. Neil sneaks into the house behind them. The four of them sneak up the stairs. The four of them group up at the top of the stairs

Dave: *Whisper* Alright, from what I got, the bathroom is right there.
Dave points at a cracked door
Craig: *Whisper* Trey, got the grenade?
Trey pulls out a smoke grenade from his pocket
Craig: *Whisper* Alright, good man. Throw it in there.
Trey sneaks up to the bathroom door, pulls the pin, and throws it into the bathroom. He starts sprinting down the stairs, as does Dave and Neil. Craig stays behind to taunt the North Korean as the others run down the stairs

Craig: Yo, Nork, I bet you’d be able to see that if you opened your eyes all the way!
Craig then laughs hysterically as he runs down the stairs after Neil. He falls down the stairs and slams into a wall
The player gains control of Neil. The player is instructed to sprint back to Trey’s car alongside Trey and Dave

Trey: You got the keys!?
Neil: Of course I’ve got the keys!
Dave: sh*t, where’s Craig?
Trey: Last thing I heard, he was cussing out that Korean!
The player is instructed to enter Trey’s car alongside Trey and Dave
The player does so

Trey: Okay man, wait here for Craig.
The player is instructed to wait for Craig
After a few seconds, Craig enters the car

Craig: Drive Neil, Drive!
The player is instructed to drive back to Breakfast In America. On the way there, a conversation erupts

Trey: sh*t man, what kept you?
Craig: Fell down the f*cking stairs and slammed into a f*cking wall.
Neil: Really?
Craig: Yea.
Dave: So, he’s not dead yet?
Trey: Not by a f*cking longshot.
Dave: Damn. All that work for nothing.
Neil: Hey, at least we showed that f*cking spy we mean business!
Dave: Yea! We mean business alright!
Neil: Dave, man, chill out.
The player arrives at Breakfast In America. Neil automatically stops the car, gets out, and leans into the window as Trey scoots over to the driver’s seat

Neil: So, what now?
Trey: Look, get some sleep, chill, masturbate, whatever. I’ll call you when I get something thought up.
Neil: Alright. See you then.
Trey drives away
Mission Passed

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

I am reading this mission with interest. it's not bad m8, it is very good.

Still reading. I am pretty tired as I have been up all day working on the map. is there anything you would created on the map for a mission?.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Tuesday, Nov 27 2012, 19:33)
I am reading this mission with interest. it's not bad m8, it is very good.

Still reading. I am pretty tired as I have been up all day working on the map. is there anything you would created on the map for a mission?.

im not too sure what youre asking, but the mission would require:
*a diner (meeting point)
*an enterable house (could be damaged by the grenade?)
*the protaginists house he rides out on the bike from

glad you liked it, aand theres a lot more where that came from!

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

I will get to work on the house and diner.

I have a bar you can enter. it's very like the bar in Armadillo (Red Dead) on Midway.

Keep it coming smile.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Wednesday, Nov 28 2012, 03:35)
I will get to work on the house and diner.

I have a bar you can enter. it's very like the bar in Armadillo (Red Dead) on Midway.

Keep it coming smile.gif

you really liked it? turn.gif

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

I didn't read the topic in it's entire yet, but I have an idea about the story, which would somehow represent Rockstar's way of doing things nowadays.

My idea is to either do the storyline based on the characters we had in the III era (Claude, Tommy, CJ), or make them somehow a part of it.

What I'm trying to imply is that, we should create a storyline for CJ before he moved back to San Andreas, because he did smaller jobs for his bosses, then San Andreas comes in... but after CJ's story in San Andreas, we should move back to LC with Claude as the protagonist, since he moved to LC with Catalina after a given mission - which could even happen after the storyline of San Andreas, as GTA III's story takes place in 2000), or during the storyline... which would give you the ability to implement some sort of character switching like in GTA V. As for Vice City, I didn't think about the change, but it's set in the eighties, which would happen way before San Andreas, and GTA III.

At the end, there could be some surprising events in which the three characters would meet, and work together.

This would also give you some base to build upon, since you already have III's, VC's and SA's storyline. I'm not counting the PSP games because this would already be an enormous thing to do.

Of course, there would be shortcuts to each city (flights, or maybe bus rides), so it would make the gameplay more fluent.

This would be the ultimate GTA. smile.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:53 AM Edited by X-Seti, 29 November 2012 - 08:56 AM.

QUOTE (MasterK)
Of course, there would be shortcuts to each city (flights, or maybe bus rides), so it would make the gameplay more fluent.

Good idea and noted!

QUOTE (Universetwister)
you really liked it? turn.gif

Yes I did but we need to account for the following.

I loved Vice City set in the 80's but I feel that the characters of old do not need a come back unless our newer protagonist Man, Woman or Beast crosses paths with the older GTA counterpart of Claude, Tommy or CJ.

I do not mind those characters being revisited 20/25 years later. Having dirty cops even doctors doing jobs for the Mob, but the one important thing to remember is the setting. the map.

We need some good names for Mob bosses?

The map is set for present day so the map changes had to happen because after all unless we have a Delorean we have no reason to account of the time era set for each merged map.

1. Vice in the 80's. I've been remodelling a newer modern Vice.

2. Liberty is 2000? well I've been updating this too. SA?? I am really not to sure about the tine period.

What do you think?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

modern vice? Sounds like a plan! Ive got good and bad news though...

bad: after looking back on more of the "heartlander-esque missions" i made a few years ago (and the one i posted in the thread), i have decided i would much rather see it exist in a seperate mod for IV

good: i have another plot i wrote for "our ugly world", which is a TC for IV me and some others worked on, but later canceled, so maybe you guys can use the story? It revolves around Will Bauer, an east german immigrand & criminal who comes to america to start a crime empire of drugs and guns. If youre interested in that rather than a story of a bunch of 20-somethings going after a spy, i can gladly give you the link to the infodump and become the story writer (if that positions still open) smile.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Consider your self part of the team.

I am taking today out since I have a lot of personal stuff to catch up with.

I will be around tomorrow.

Talk to you then smile.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

X-Seti, here's the infodump from my old project regarding all the missions (just forget about "its an ugly world" and "firing range" though. Hope its a big help. If theres anything youd like me to add, let me know

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

I have been reading some of those missions, these missions can be tweaked too but to what end your the writer among us.

You have the job and the freedom to write the story line to how you feel fit, You will need to tell me what you want in regards to map places, objects made and other mission related props.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Tuesday, Dec 4 2012, 05:16)
I have been reading some of those missions, these missions can be tweaked too but to what end your the writer among us.

You have the job and the freedom to write the story line to how you feel fit, You will need to tell me what you want in regards to map places, objects made and other mission related props.

thank you, i wont let you down! May i see a picture of the map, just out of curiosity? I can give you insight on where should be where, what should have what, and so on smile.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:21 PM Edited by X-Seti, 04 December 2012 - 09:25 PM.

user posted image
https://www.dropbox....OMPLETE_NEW.png

This is an old layout - Map version 5.

But I am reworking the map with better models, mostly from scratch.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

good deal man, ill get started on nit-picking what should go where. My biggest suggestion would be to get rid of san andreas, as we could make our own woodlands and whatnot. Dont forget to add me into the team list wink.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Okay amigo, here's what I got for Portland: the starting island:

user posted image

*Will lives in a Hepburn Heights apartment building. Despite the exterior, the interior is quite decent.
*Breakfast In America is a diner that takes the place of "Greasy Joe's" from the original GTA III.
*Will's Firearm Extravaganza is a black-market gun store based out of an Atlantic Quays warehouse. The interior resembles a gun store/warehouse

Sound good, amigo? tounge.gif

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Idea for intro cutscene:

The vercetti mansion is shown,it's old and some renovation work is going on. Only a few guards. Mr. Vercetti,now a old man is watching his garden from a unfinished balcony. Suddenly a van(modern version of walton would be prefered) drives and stops in the driveway. Suddenly two men who were lying in the rear of the truck stand up and kill the guards,and one gangster grabs a rocket launcher and severely damages the mansion using it. The entrance is blocked by rubble.

Few hours later...

The police,ambulance and firemen are at the scene. Bodybags are near a ambulance truck. The police indentifies one of the dead as Mister Vercetti.

Upstate(ghost town,except fully accessable),Liberty City

A black sedan stops near a little japanese restourant and someone from the rear seat throws a molotov into it. Claude and some Yakuza run out,being angry that someone interrupted meal time. A man from the front passenger seat shoots and kills them all with a AK. The car is chased by Yakuza cars into the recently repaired tunnel. The car quickly parks into a garage and the Yakuza stop and wonder where it dissapeared.

Angel Pine, San Andreas

Angel Pine is much bigger now. It has it's own docks,even a small airport is in construction. It expanded into a large town(now it's edge is at the car dump).

A old man and a black man in green are placing a bomb in the wharehouse or lumberyard or whatever the big building where you can find the trailer is. They run out,go on a boat and press the button. The place explodes and collapses.

A few hours later...

Police,ambulance and firemen are there,one of bodies is indentified as Toreno.

Los Santos, San Andreas

A savanna(modern version of course) is at a red light. Suddenly a purple Majestic(modern too) goes near it and starts shooting. A car chase begins. The man who was driving the savanna was CJ. Luckily the purple Majestic was destroyed after a train hit it. CJ wonders if the man who was driving the Majestic was wearing a old Balla outfit,but he imidietly disregards the idea. He goes to bed.

The protaginist is CJ as you see. I have a interesting story in mind...

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

I decided to make mission 1:

Cutscene:

CJ is talking to Sweet:

CJ: Yo
Sweet: Hi
CJ: Something weird happened yesterday man
Sweet: Yes?
CJ: I was driving around our 'hoods after a purple Majestic came up. It looked innocent,but it's windows were really tinted.
Sweet: So?
CJ: Then the windows opened and some punk wanted to cap me!
Sweet: Why didn't you tell right away bro?
CJ: Because i think i saw them wear the balla color man!
Sweet: So what,just a coincidence,ballas are long dead don't forget
CJ: I know... But i SWEAR they were ballas. Maybe some remaining loyalists?
Sweet: Could be,let's check it out.

Playable part:

Objectives:
1. CJ has to enter a tampa(tampa of this mod should be the GTASA greenwoo) with Sweet and some grove street mans
2. CJ has to drive to Glen Park

Cutscene:

A man wearing balla uniform is talking to a innocent man. They walk into a house,then the balla and the man gets out,but the man is also wearing balla uniform.

Sweet: Holy sh*t! They really are back!
CJ: I told you!
Gangster 1: Let's cap their ass!
CJ: Yea

Playable part:

Objectives:
1. Kill the ballas

The player gets 2-star wanted level

Sweet: sh*t! Cops are pissed off at this more then usual! Get in the car quick!

2. Get in car

Gangster 2: Let's go back to Ganton!

3. Drive to Sweets home

Cutscene:

Sweets house

*Sweet is looking out of window
Sweet: Go home guys before the cops come
CJ and gangster 1 and 2: Okay,see ya later.

*Kendl interrupts the group in the house's hallway

Kendl: Hi CJ
CJ: Hi sis.
Kendl: Why did i hear shooting in the park?
Gangster 1: It's nothing
Kendl: Oh really?

*mission completed*

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

I was just thinking of some mission ideas and i think i came up with something unique that is also allows for people to associate more with the character... i was thinking of for people to be able to choose the player characters rac e (the charactErs would be silent like the GTA III protagonist) and they could choose what group you want to join depending on both the location and your race (will go into more detail later, i already have some of the first few missions planned out)

the way i see it is that you can choose your race and location that you start out (like hispanic and SA) and you could choose which gang you join (there would be different locations on the map for each gang (one in garcia for rifa, one in temple for vagos, one in el corona for vla) and when you go to it you have to be "jumped in" and have to fight a certain number of people (no weapons) and after that you join the gang and get a safehouse (vagos gang house for vagos, el corona safe house for vla, safe house in garcia for sfr) and so on and so forth (still writing the ideas). if you are caucasion you can either join leone family (lc, lv), sindacco (lc, lv) , forelli (travel to vc, lc, lv). and depending on which family you join you would do different missions and have different choices to make (betraying your family or staying loyal) and you would move up the ranks...

more to come

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 19:12)
I was just thinking of some mission ideas and i think i came up with something unique that is also allows for people to associate more with the character... i was thinking of for people to be able to choose the player characters rac e (the charactErs would be silent like the GTA III protagonist) and they could choose what group you want to join depending on both the location and your race (will go into more detail later, i already have some of the first few missions planned out)

the way i see it is that you can choose your race and location that you start out (like hispanic and SA) and you could choose which gang you join (there would be different locations on the map for each gang (one in garcia for rifa, one in temple for vagos, one in el corona for vla) and when you go to it you have to be "jumped in" and have to fight a certain number of people (no weapons) and after that you join the gang and get a safehouse (vagos gang house for vagos, el corona safe house for vla, safe house in garcia for sfr) and so on and so forth (still writing the ideas). if you are caucasion you can either join leone family (lc, lv), sindacco (lc, lv) , forelli (travel to vc, lc, lv). and depending on which family you join you would do different missions and have different choices to make (betraying your family or staying loyal) and you would move up the ranks...

more to come

Theres already a storyline made up i think

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (dkluin @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 03:24)

more to come

i see, well ima still keep this plan, might make a dyom for the san andreas version

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by dkluin, 30 June 2013 - 11:01 AM.

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 15:50)
QUOTE (dkluin @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 03:24)

more to come

i see, well ima still keep this plan, might make a dyom for the san andreas version

Ok

Akromito
  • Akromito

GTAmoder

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Akromito @ Friday, Aug 17 2012, 22:34) QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, Aug 17 2012, 18:57) QUOTE (Akromito @ Friday, Aug 17 2012, 15:35) Let's se, the Main charatcher is Some Solider in the Army, the story begin from the army you play with carlos decaprini , he had the report the hes mom is dead, every day he had the pain but he's live will change wen he will start new career, he will do he's career All arround Liberty state.
the mission charatchers:Billy,Linda,jonny smith,Carl jhonson,Tommy vetterci, and tony cipriani
carl, tommy and toni? confused.gif

that'd just be tacky imo.
wow.gifyou inderstand mee wrong, you gone do missions for carl,tommy and tony

I mean having Carl, Tommy and Toni in the mod is just tacky.
And to your other post, GTA is and has always been a driving game, So if the guys making this mod wanted to support the spirit of GTA and not Call of Duty, then it'd be about street racing, not the army

Tree Players! Like GTA V

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users