113 replies to this topic
MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

At last, the 3rd chapter of Max Parker has been released. Be sure to play and give feedbacks. biggrin.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

At last! After months of waiting! I play Chapter 3 right now biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

Yeah I played Max Parker chap 1 and 2 months ago, I can barely remember it, I can't play it again because time won't let me, so I guess I'll try to remember and give you some feedback, I'll play chap 3 later though.

Well I remember a lot of actions in chap 1 and chap 2, I pretty sure that there were a lot of route point in the shootout, you must have a lot of free time to make them. The objects were well place but there aren't many, I mean some points of the mission, it's just seem...boring, I mean the action was good but the atmosphere...is not much. I think I like chap 1 more because of the action but sometimes, lack of objects, I mean you did use objects but...you know. Chap 2, I think it's more focus to the story more than chap 1 idk. Well, the story was normal I think, it's good but not to good, I'm expecting some twist. Your writing was really good, something I still spot some mistake, but who f*cking care. So yeah, I really like the mission, you should keep up your good work, I'll be playing chap 3 soon. smile.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

Awesome, I'll play it soon.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

Alright, I played Chapter 3. The missions are awesome. I like the way you arrange those objects, in all missions. The romantic scene (with some jokes on it tounge.gif ), the shootout, I have a great time playing Chapter 3 icon14.gif . As usual, you did a good job in setting the route point for Max's friend. And, as I thought, it was Max that narrating the story, and too bad Max's death is so tragic, some strangers beat him up because they think Max is crazy. sad.gif Chapter 3 had more balance on both story and gameplay, while Chapter 1 focus on the actions and Chapter focus on the story icon14.gif . And 1 more thing, the last mission name, I think it's should be Epilogue instead of Prologue wink.gif . Overall, the missions are very good, or should I said, great, and I give it 9/10. Great job, Arejai. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Saturday, Sep 15 2012, 17:55)
Yeah I played Max Parker chap 1 and 2 months ago, I can barely remember it, I can't play it again because time won't let me, so I guess I'll try to remember and give you some feedback, I'll play chap 3 later though.

Well I remember a lot of actions in chap 1 and chap 2, I pretty sure that there were a lot of route point in the shootout, you must have a lot of free time to make them. The objects were well place but there aren't many, I mean some points of the mission, it's just seem...boring, I mean the action was good but the atmosphere...is not much. I think I like chap 1 more because of the action but sometimes, lack of objects, I mean you did use objects but...you know. Chap 2, I think it's more focus to the story more than chap 1 idk. Well, the story was normal I think, it's good but not to good, I'm expecting some twist. Your writing was really good, something I still spot some mistake, but who f*cking care. So yeah, I really like the mission, you should keep up your good work, I'll be playing chap 3 soon. smile.gif

Well, actually I'm not always have a free time to make a mission. I just used the given time to create a mission as fast as possible. I'm not very good in placing objects and choosing atmosphere. I just chose what's fit. tounge.gif Yeah, like you said, 1st chapter = action, 2nd chapter = story, and the last chapter = balanced. And of course the story is normal, I took it from somewhere. smile.gif

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Saturday, Sep 15 2012, 18:12)
Alright, I played Chapter 3. The missions are awesome. I like the way you arrange those objects, in all missions. The romantic scene (with some jokes on it tounge.gif ), the shootout, I have a great time playing Chapter 3 icon14.gif . As usual, you did a good job in setting the route point for Max's friend. And, as I thought, it was Max that narrating the story, and too bad Max's death is so tragic, some strangers beat him up because they think Max is crazy. sad.gif   Chapter 3 had more balance on both story and gameplay, while Chapter 1 focus on the actions and Chapter focus on the story icon14.gif . And 1 more thing, the last mission name, I think it's should be Epilogue instead of Prologue wink.gif . Overall, the missions are very good, or should I said, great, and I give it 9/10. Great job, Arejai.  biggrin.gif icon14.gif

As the story said, no victory waits for Max at the last mission, just his fate. And the truth is, the old Max is really insane and crazy. wink.gif

About the last mission's name, uh.. I'll change it to epilogue. tounge.gif

Anyway, thanks for playing to both of you. biggrin.gif

Nice_Shot
  • Nice_Shot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:07 PM

Worst End Ever suicidal.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:17 PM Edited by Arejai, 15 September 2012 - 12:26 PM.

QUOTE (Nice_Shot @ Saturday, Sep 15 2012, 20:07)
Worst End Ever  suicidal.gif

I know you're not happy with the ending. But, that's the story. The fate of the main character. Just face it. It's to make the story alive. Think positive. colgate.gif

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Never let your guard down

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:54 PM Edited by TheXProyect, 18 September 2012 - 03:15 PM.

So... In the mission "The Date" after all that is a lie?

PS: the ending was shocking
PS2: I just realized something, you did the same thing in " The Transporter", the old man tells the story just as in "The transporter" that counted was the other person :3

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

Man. When I played all this I was amazed. I've suspected from the beginnig that the old man was Max. An one more thing. Oh you and your TRIT! TRIT! biggrin.gif

OG Chico
  • OG Chico

-The Real Deal-

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:06 AM

Really good story bro! I'm only in half of the chapter one but I'm already liking a hell lot icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for playing, guys. biggrin.gif

@TheXProyect Uh, it's just a coincidence.. yes.

@WillBe Thanks..! Yea, same like me. I loved the TRITT TRITT! biggrin.gif

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:38 AM

I love Freedom Fighter!
I finished the game in 1 day. It was the best PS2 game i've ever played last year.

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (LFarmer @ Friday, Sep 21 2012, 15:38)
I love Freedom Fighter!
I finished the game in 1 day. It was the best PS2 game i've ever played last year.

Then, you gotta play this. smile.gif

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Arejai @ Friday, Sep 21 2012, 11:32)
QUOTE (LFarmer @ Friday, Sep 21 2012, 15:38)
I love Freedom Fighter!

Then, you gotta play this. smile.gif

Sure, i am free anytime.
I'll give it a try! icon14.gif

BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

So, I played the first chapter.

Missions are nice, generally. Gunfights were quite easy. It was fun though. I mean, marching into the enemy lines with your friends was good, I really liked those parts.

Story is good enough to carry on. The twist at the last mission was nice. It created a total chaos environment, which I think will get things more interesting in the 2nd chapter.

There were some mistakes in the dialogues, but they were no big deal. You still can get what's being said.

I'm gonna play the other chapters and give you some feedback as soon as I can. Nice work. icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (BDR @ Thursday, Oct 4 2012, 01:44)
So, I played the first chapter.

Missions are nice, generally. Gunfights were quite easy. It was fun though. I mean, marching into the enemy lines with your friends was good, I really liked those parts.

Story is good enough to carry on. The twist at the last mission was nice. It created a total chaos environment, which I think will get things more interesting in the 2nd chapter.

Easy? I thought they're difficult. Yea, fighting with other friends is very fun.

There were some mistakes in the dialogues, but they were no big deal. You still can get what's being said.

Well, I'm not fluent in English. tounge.gif

I'm gonna play the other chapters and give you some feedback as soon as I can. Nice work. icon14.gif

Thanks, buddy. Appreciate your feedbacks. And thanks for playing. biggrin.gif

BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Played 2nd and 3rd chapters.

I said that I found gunfights easy and I still think like that. Maybe I'm very good at it, I don't know.

Missions were fun, story was enough to carry on like I said before.

And about the ending, I liked it. But I think those guys shouldn't have killed Max. It would be more dramatic if they had left the place with Max screaming "Lolita is alive!".

It was a nice mission pack, good job mate. icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (BDR @ Thursday, Oct 4 2012, 18:42)
Played 2nd and 3rd chapters.

I said that I found gunfights easy and I still think like that. Maybe I'm very good at it, I don't know.

Missions were fun, story was enough to carry on like I said before.

And about the ending, I liked it. But I think those guys shouldn't have killed Max. It would be more dramatic if they had left the place with Max screaming "Lolita is alive!".

It was a nice mission pack, good job mate. icon14.gif

If so, how can I tell people he's Max? I like the ending because it gives us a deep impact.

Thanks again, for playing. Hope you enjoy. biggrin.gif

Yea, you're very good in a gunfight. wink.gif

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

It's like Freedom Fighters but it's so awesome
just played

i'll give you a 5/5 rating icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (HarrisonWest @ Friday, Oct 19 2012, 10:50)
It's like Freedom Fighters but it's so awesome
just played

i'll give you a 5/5 rating icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Hey, thanks for the rating. Hope you enjoyed. smile.gif

MrWoozie
  • MrWoozie

Triad Leader

• Members

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:06 AM

wow very nice biggrin.gif
just watched the trailer! looks very good !!
i'll start playing when i have time!

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (MrWoozie @ Saturday, Oct 20 2012, 11:06)
wow very nice biggrin.gif
just watched the trailer! looks very good !!
i'll start playing when i have time!

Take your time. Thanks for checking up this topic. biggrin.gif

MrWoozie
  • MrWoozie

Triad Leader

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

ok so i got up to chapter 2 - The offer
i dont know why but it crashes right after the cutscene.

anyways, the previous ones were good! the story line is great!
the characters were good too! and you know that mission where Matthew betrays us? i thought we were gonna stop the bomb from going off but then it did. I was like "wow..." but it was interesting
great job on this mission pack. cant play it all since it crashes in the mission The Offer

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (MrWoozie @ Sunday, Oct 21 2012, 15:26)
ok so i got up to chapter 2 - The offer
i dont know why but it crashes right after the cutscene.

anyways, the previous ones were good! the story line is great!
the characters were good too! and you know that mission where Matthew betrays us? i thought we were gonna stop the bomb from going off but then it did. I was like "wow..." but it was interesting
great job on this mission pack. cant play it all since it crashes in the mission The Offer

Crashed? Try to restart the mission/game. Yea, it's been a long time.. I don't remember at all.
Btw, thanks for playing. biggrin.gif

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Played it was very awesome and cool mission very good creativity and concepts of mission they was very pretty

mc.jocco
  • mc.jocco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

Really, great mission pack. I enjoyed playing it. I liked the story, and epilogue is just great!

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Well, it has been almost 7 months. Anyway, thanks for the feedbacks. biggrin.gif

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

Good mission pack, I enjoyed it. Just like Freedom Fighter. But where do I go in Dissapeared mission? It told me to follow Matthew and Lolita, but I don't know where their car went.

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 22:15)
Good mission pack, I enjoyed it. Just like Freedom Fighter. But where do I go in Dissapeared mission? It told me to follow Matthew and Lolita, but I don't know where their car went.

I forgot the location's name. It's around the red circle.

user posted image

Btw, thanks for playing. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users