» «
Photo

Mandatory killing of innocent people

2 replies to this topic
Yellow.Jacket
  • Yellow.Jacket

Outlaw

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:30 PM Edited by Yellow.Jacket, 04 April 2012 - 12:33 PM.

It's not that I'm against killing people in GTA, but I was wondering if it is possible to finish the storylines, and maybe even get the 100% achievement in every Grand Theft Auto game without having killed any "innocent" civilian. In other words, did GTAs have many missions involving the killing of innocent people (people who are not police officers or people involved in crime). I mean if you couldn't complete those missions without killing them.
The only mission I can think of right now is that one in Vice City for the biker gang, in which you had to fill that chaos meter thing. Maybe it was possible without harming civilians though.

Cheddarhead7
  • Cheddarhead7

Lowrider

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

In IV you have to kill that lawyer.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

I just kill pedestrians because it's fun. Why should I be concerned about a bunch of clouds of coding and graphics? Why should I feel sorry for the civilians I kill when their clones will appear on the street in a minute anyways? There's a good reason the city never runs out of people. Target practice. So I'm a madman in video games. Sue me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users