Photo

Later story

10 replies to this topic
cezaroza
  • cezaroza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

What do u think happened to the characters after the ending? Do u think they would be featured in V?

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

id like the see The Lost make a comeback... being they have Chapters in San Andreas.. and that Johnny rode his Hexer in San Anderas in 2004, means he could return, OR we could just be put in another Chapter dealing with their problems

zackryderwoo
  • zackryderwoo

Why did I move here? I guess it was your mother.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 15:42)
id like the see The Lost make a comeback... being they have Chapters in San Andreas.. and that Johnny rode his Hexer in San Anderas in 2004, means he could return, OR we could just be put in another Chapter dealing with their problems

The Lost don't have a chapter in San Andreas. There are Alderney and Broker chapters only. I think you got them mixed up with the Angels of Death who have chapters all over America.

OT: I'd like several characters to return. They are Packie, Gay Tony, Jerry Kapowitz and Johnny Klebitz.

Packie most likely left Liberty for Los Santos in search of the guy who has his diamonds. This would be good as it would continue the story of the diamonds.

Gay Tony could of moved to Los Santos after GTA 4. At the end of TBoGT, Tony leaves Liberty City to lay low and for a less stressful life.

Johnny K could have moved to Los Santos after TLaD because the lost is now dead. There was nothing in Liberty City for him.

And Jerry Kapowitz is now a millionaire after selling the diamonds. Where else better to live as a millionaire than Los Santos?

cezaroza
  • cezaroza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

I mostly hope for Yusuf to return biggrin.gif . I think Tony might have moved to Brazil as Luis suggested that. But what do u think about Niko and Luis? Luis possibly began cooperating with Yusuf so he's probably very rich. I dont know about Niko.

manik05
  • manik05

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (cezaroza @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 15:28)
I mostly hope for Yusuf to return biggrin.gif . I think Tony might have moved to Brazil as Luis suggested that. But what do u think about Niko and Luis? Luis possibly began cooperating with Yusuf so he's probably very rich. I dont know about Niko.

Definatly would love to see Yusuf return, that character was pure genius.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (zackryderwoo @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 07:48)

The Lost don't have a chapter in San Andreas. There are Alderney and Broker chapters only. I think you got them mixed up with the Angels of Death who have chapters all over America.

Actually, the Lost have biker clubs over America whereas the Angels of Death have chapters in other countries as well eg Australia.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 20:13)
QUOTE (zackryderwoo @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 07:48)

Actually, the Lost have biker clubs over America whereas the Angels of Death have chapters in other countries as well eg Australia.

thanks... i knew i wasn't in the wrong... check out GTA Wiki , it tells you a great bit about GTA

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

According to This, the Lost MC only has two chapters, one in Broker, Liberty City, and one in Alderney. According to This, the Angels of Death "have numerous charters including ones in the UK, Europe, Scandinavia, Canada and Australia as well as one in every state of America", meaning that the Lost MC doesn't have a chapter in San Andreas. Only the Angels of Death does.

Sources:
http://www.grandthef...ost_Brotherhood
http://www.grandthef...Angels_of_Death

CJPNE
  • CJPNE

Trick

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (cezaroza @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 15:28)

The mile high building thats in the trailer has Yusuf written allover it. Fingers crossed.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Here come the idiots saying the typical: "OH THEY WONT BE CAUSE GTA V IS A DIFFERENT ERA DUR DUR DUR!!!" suicidal.gif

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:07 AM

It would be good if some of the major characters from GTA IV like Packie, Brucie and Niko appear in GTA V. Apparently Packie's cousin will appear in GTA V, meaning there is a chance Packie might appear in some form in GTA V, while an Air Sol ticket from the Rockstar Games Social Club website hints that Niko might appear in GTA V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users