Photo

Rockstar North & Rockstar San Diego

2 replies to this topic
Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Rockstar North Has been Developing the Grand theft auto Series For 15 years And it became a blockbuster, Another Rockstars in inbound It was formely "Angel Studios" and In 2002 The studio was acquired by Take 2 interactive And it was named.... Rockstar San Diego These guys at "Rockstar San Diego" has been developing Games such as, Midclub II, Red dead Revolver, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, & Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix, Table Tennis??, ( WTF???) Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Midnight Club: L.A. Remix, Red Dead Redemption, lastly Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. But Hold on? Do you see any differences? To The Grand theft auto Series & Red dead Redemption? because I think it would be Great If Rockstar North and Rockstar San Diego Develop GTA games Or Red Dead Games In the Future smile.gif Have your say at this GTAF (I hope I'm in the right section of this topic)

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

I'm pretty sure R* San Diego has cut a significant number of jobs after RDR. They're more focused on the RAGE Technology Group development (R*s game engine) there now.

And they do work together, R* North are not a seperate company, R* Toronto helped with EFLC for PC while R* North worked on GTA V, and if I remember correctly R* North also had input in RDR. But they are more than capable of producing GTA V on their own and I see no reason for them to work with R* San Diego. Like you said they've been developing GTA for around 15 years and have established a certain standard and quality which we've all come to love. If you suddenly throw another team of developers into the mix who have never worked on GTA (on a large scale) before it would lead to nothing but complications, and most likely a delay in release date.

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (SmC12 @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 14:59)
I'm pretty sure R* San Diego has cut a significant number of jobs after RDR. They're more focused on the RAGE Technology Group development (R*s game engine) there now.

And they do work together, R* North are not a seperate company, R* Toronto helped with EFLC for PC while R* North worked on GTA V, and if I remember correctly R* North also had input in RDR. But they are more than capable of producing GTA V on their own and I see no reason for them to work with R* San Diego. Like you said they've been developing GTA for around 15 years and have established a certain standard and quality which we've all come to love. If you suddenly throw another team of developers into the mix who have never worked on GTA (on a large scale) before it would lead to nothing but complications, and most likely a delay in release date.

Your right actually... Rockstar North can make there own games or any AAA titles in the future, But i think its best to keep Rockstar San diego & Rockstar North Working with each other On a New Red Dead game. But Would that be good btw?? Rockstar North & Rockstar San Diego working each other Making a GTA game sh*t... THAT WILL BE EPIC lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users