» «
Photo

Liberty City Cash Cab!

7 replies to this topic
SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:27 AM Edited by SCAR Cheatulies, 26 April 2012 - 12:21 AM.

So I was watching some television the other day, whenever the show "Cash Cab" came on. Suddenly, I got the idea that this would make for a great event! My plan is to make a private freemode, that will include myself and a "contestant", and I will drive a taxi cab all over Liberty City. While I drive, I will ask various trivia questions about the Grand Theft Auto series. Contestants will be asked a variety of questions from all of the games (except 1 and 2) in the series, but if they miss three, then the contestant loses.

Contestants have to answer questions in under a minute, and if the contestant doesn't answer the question or answers it wrongly, then that counts as a miss. I plan for this to be in the style of a "tournament", where up to fifteen people will be able to sign up. Over the course of a certain amount of days, one contestant a day will be tested, and those with the shortest amount of time riding in the cabs will lose. This will continue until there are two contestants left, and the person who manages to stay in the cab the longest will be the winner of the tournament. If this event proves to be successful, then there may be monthly tournaments.

So what do you all think? Would this make for a good event? This is just an idea, but any feedback would be appreciated, and if we can get this event actually made and going, then any help would maybe be allowed as well. There are no prizes, but it's all just for fun. This would also be for Xbox 360.

PLAYERS
Expressgoalie12

Hardmofo
  • Hardmofo

Harrier lover :|

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

This actually sounds like a fun game smile.gif , afterall you've the suitable looking taxi, and the fact that LC is loosely based off New York makes it a very good idea.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

Cash cab hahah so SCAR's got some humor behind the Label. Hope this makes a good debut bro.

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

A wonderful idea, I think I might have to research some stuff about GTA after number 2...lol. you can have the setting in Algonquin.
I truely hope this goes well.

gtafreak103
  • gtafreak103

Haters gonna hate, n00bs gonna imitate

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

That sounds fun. biggrin.gif

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

So after much thinking, and with some feedback (all of it positive), I have decided that I am going to officially start up Cash Cab! If anyone is interested in joining the event, post here in this topic, and I will create a roster on the thread. For those of you who are aware of the Liberty City Hunger Games, I will be making Cash Cab to be on the days that the Hunger Games are not.

Ullyses
  • Ullyses

President of Black Label Society

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (SCAR Cheatulies @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 14:37)
So after much thinking, and with some feedback (all of it positive), I have decided that I am going to officially start up Cash Cab! If anyone is interested in joining the event, post here in this topic, and I will create a roster on the thread. For those of you who are aware of the Liberty City Hunger Games, I will be making Cash Cab to be on the days that the Hunger Games are not.

Doesn't sound too bad, after all. Finally people can just set clans aside and have some fun.

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

Ill play expressgoalie12

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users