4 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

user posted image

This picture is the proof. I thought that I should see my achievements database but I only see is they are locked. I don't use any cheats. What should I do so that I can unlock these achievements?

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Locked just means you haven't achieved the requirements to unlock the achievement. Have you not even done the first mission yet? Just complete the first mission and you'll unlock 'Off The Boat'.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:54 PM Edited by Dr. John13, 04 April 2012 - 03:00 PM.

Look at the radar, LJ= Little Jacob and F= Fauston. I even completed Uncle Vlad. Do I need to register somewhere?

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 15:54)
Look at the radar, LJ= Little Jacob and F= Fauston. I even completed Uncle Vlad. Do I need to register somewhere?

Yay for me selective eyesight blush.gif .

I'm not a PC player but have you created a GFWL username and double checked it's logged in and online? Do you need to be logged in to the Rockstar Social Club whilst playing? Do you need a new update to your GFWL browser client thing?

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Ok, I joined all that sh*t but when I open Social Club's exe and login, they say the password or the username is incorrect. What to do? I even sent a request to the support centre.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users