» «
Photo

New Unique Vehicles found

140 replies to this topic
GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

The bikes are easy to get. Just stand next to the one you want and shoot the rider and immediately get on and accelerate.
Some say this method is also usable for the Stinger, but I never got that to work.
For the cars I simply get them during the race: Block the one you want and get out and pull the passenger side door (it will be locked but the pulling will suspend the script running them). Then push it into the water and shoot the driver.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Wednesday, Mar 27 2013, 16:11)
The bikes are easy to get. Just stand next to the one you want and shoot the rider and immediately get on and accelerate.
Some say this method is also usable for the Stinger, but I never got that to work.
For the cars I simply get them during the race: Block the one you want and get out and pull the passenger side door (it will be locked but the pulling will suspend the script running them). Then push it into the water and shoot the driver.

What i want to know is when the bikes have the properties activated and what properties have on them after killing the rider?

Also for the cars as well?

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Before the race starts they'll be fireproof (and puncture proof?), so you get them with proofing by shooting the rider at the start.
If you get a bike during the race it might not be proofed, - not sure what makes the difference.
The cars are fire and puncture proof before and during the race.
None are damage proof, but as long as the script is running them their health will be topped up. Grabbing the passenger side door handle will suspend the script and damage will accumulate normally.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 17:55)
What i want to know is when the bikes have the properties activated and what properties have on them after killing the rider?

Also for the cars as well?

Well, it appears the bikes are FP/PP even after killing the rider. I tried using this method to obtain the EC Sky Blue FP/PP PCJ-600 and it worked. The same for the EC/FP/PP Stinger. I'm not sure about the Infernus and the Cheetah tough.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:42 PM Edited by Gabriel_175, 28 March 2013 - 07:45 PM.

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 19:14)
Before the race starts they'll be fireproof (and puncture proof?), so you get them with proofing by shooting the rider at the start.
If you get a bike during the race it might not be proofed, - not sure what makes the difference.
The cars are fire and puncture proof before and during the race.
None are damage proof, but as long as the script is running them their health will be topped up. Grabbing the passenger side door handle will suspend the script and damage will accumulate normally.

Your right about the bikes,they are FP/PP before the race starts and after killing the rider on them.The same goes for the cars ,they are FP/PP,but i found out that the TP for the racing vehicles is gone once in the garage.I will check again.

Edit:The Sky blue PCJ-600 is not UC,the color appears on normal PCJ,only the black and white.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 19:42)
Your right about the bikes,they are FP/PP before the race starts and after killing the rider on them.The same goes for the cars ,they are FP/PP,but i found out that the TP for the racing vehicles is gone once in the garage.I will check again.

Edit:The Sky blue PCJ-600 is not UC,the color appears on normal PCJ,only the black and white.

Tested: The cars ARE tip-proof if obtained by shooting the driver (I tried the method on the Singer). Therefore, they are TP/PP/FP.
Oh, and thanks for the info about the Sky Blue PCJ biggrin.gif

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hey Gabriel_175 the EC/FP/PP PCJ-600's can be obtained by sniping th driver off the bike quickly getting on it and drive a bit as the screen fades you can get PCJ-600's that way its easier and avoids most of the hassle.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Friday, Mar 29 2013, 05:38)
Hey Gabriel_175 the EC/FP/PP PCJ-600's can be obtained by sniping th driver off the bike quickly getting on it and drive a bit as the screen fades you can get PCJ-600's that way its easier and avoids most of the hassle.

Yeah,i tested that method for the PCJ-600 and also the same for the cars like the method from Gta Phreak and forgot to add the TP as well but it's up to everyone to decide what method they want to use.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

Here are 2 more special vehicles and it's not a April Fools joke,that can be obtain without cheats from the same side-mission:

1.UC BF Injection(A orange color,both color are the same,main and second)
2.HP/WP Sanchez.

1.UC BF Inhection can be obtain from the side-mission''Beach Patrol'' by falling the mission:user posted image and here it's compare to a normal color BF Injection:user posted image

2.HP/WP Sanchez can be obtain when you have to knock the gang off the bikes,but instead of knocking them off the bike,shoot them from a distance:user posted image not when they are close to you.Shoot them with the Sniper and after that go near it:user posted image ,cancel the mission by pressing Up twice.If you shoot the driver when they are close then it won't be HP.

If this doesn't prove that is a HP:user posted image and it can be infinitely obtain much like the HP Coach.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

New boat with special property:
Mission:Courier Briefcase,robbery mission no.5.

In this mission there are FP Squalo and 2 FP Speeders(not the one your driving) can be obtain without cheats and infinitely obtainable from Empire mission.
On robbery mission no.3 only the FP Squalo can be obtain as well.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hey gabriel_175 I got an idea that might work if you can get a hold of GTA Loco I want him to do one thing for the dpecial vehicles guide GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City Stories, and GTA Chinatown Wars the changes are one section on obtaining the vehicles without cheats and one section on how to obtain vehicles with cheat device but if the idea isn't a good one Im not gonna argue smile.gif

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 09:36)
Hey gabriel_175 I got an idea that might work if you can get a hold of GTA Loco I want him to do one thing for the dpecial vehicles guide GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City Stories, and GTA Chinatown Wars the changes are one section on obtaining the vehicles without cheats and one section on how to obtain vehicles with cheat device but if the idea isn't a good one Im not gonna argue smile.gif

Well,from what i see on some gta.ru/forums from 4emp2008,in San Andreas,there was a time where they included vehicles with Cleo mods,trainer and other mods,but now they scrap that idea and put them in the unobtainble section.
It would be better if he made 2 special vehicles guide normal version(cheats or no cheats)and one with cheatdevice and custom cheats.I will try to convice him,but i don't think it will work at all.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 13:29)
QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 09:36)

Well,from what i see on some gta.ru/forums from 4emp2008,in San Andreas,there was a time where they included vehicles with Cleo mods,trainer and other mods,but now they scrap that idea and put them in the unobtainble section.
It would be better if he made 2 special vehicles guide normal version(cheats or no cheats)and one with cheatdevice and custom cheats.I will try to convice him,but i don't think it will work at all.

If not thanks anyway man smile.gif

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

Here are some videos with some of the special vehicles found:

UC/FP/PP Pink with white stripes Perennial that can be obtain on both consoles:

HP/PP/UH Barracks OL from ''Truck Stop'' like the Perennial from above:

PP Admiral from the same mission as above:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sypj40FBkPI

These vehicles can be obtain without cheats or cheatdevice on both consoles(PSP and PS2).

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

A small discovery; the Quad in Unfriendly competition is pop-proof.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 18:47)
A small discovery; the Quad in Unfriendly competition is pop-proof.

Sorry man,but i found that before,a few pages back, is posted.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 06:46)
Sorry man,but i found that before,a few pages back, is posted.

Oh, I saw it now. Sorry for the mistake. Here's the complete list of special vehicles I've made so far (to the mission High Wire). If there are any mistakes, please let me know:
1. Soldier - Sgt. Jerry Martinez
- Unobtainable Exclusive Colour (Army Green) Streetfighter

2. Cleaning House - Sgt. Jerry Martinez
- Unobtainable Exclusive Colour (Army Green) Streetfighter
- Fireproof/Exclusive Colour (Beige) Walton

3. Conduct Unbecoming - Sgt. Jerry Martinez
- Exclusive Colour (Army Green) Streetfighter

4. Cholo Victory - Phil Cassidy
- Pop-proof/Fireproof /Exclusive Colour (Beige) Walton
- Pop-proof Cholo Sabre

5. Boomshine Blowout - Phil Cassidy
- Pop-proof/Fireproof/Exclusive Colour (Beige) Walton

6. Truck Stop - Phil Cassidy
- Fireproof/Pop-proof/Exclusive Colour (Pink) Perennial
- Bulletproof/Pop-proof Barracks OL
- Super(?)/Heavy/Pop-proof Barracks OL
- Pop-proof Admiral

7. Shakedown - Marty Williams
- Fireproof/Exclusive Colour (Orange & White) Bobcat

8. Fear the Repo - Marty Williams
None

9. Waking up the Neighbors - Marty Williams
None

10. O Brothel, Where Art Thou? - Marty Williams
None

11. Got Protection? - Marty Williams
- Explosionproof 4-seater Vehicles

12. Marked Men - Phil Cassidy
- Heavy Exclusive Colour (Black) Stallion
- Heavy Fireproof/Pop-proof/Exclusive Colour (Beige) Walton

13. When Funday Comes - Louise Cassidy-Williams
- Fireproof/Exclusive Colour (Black) Quadbike
- Fireproof/Exclusive Colour (Sky Blue) Quadbike
- Fireproof Exclusive Colour (White) Quadbike
- Exclusive Colour (Chrome Red) Quadbike

14. Takin' Out the White Trash - Louise Cassidy-Williams
None

15. D.I.V.O.R.C.E. - Louise Cassidy-Williams
- Fireproof/Exclusive Colour (Orange & White) Bobcat

16. To Victor, the Spoils - Louise Cassidy-Williams
- Bulletproof Ventoso PS2 only

17. Jive Drive - Lance Vance
- Unobtainable Heavy Pop-proof Stinger

18. Hose the Hoes - Louise Cassidy-Williams
None

19. Robbing the Cradle - Louise Cassidy-Williams
- Fireproof Perennial

20. Nice Package - Umberto Robina
- Pop-proof Cuban Hermes

21. Balls - Umberto Robina
- Pop-proof Admiral
- Unobtainable Fireproof Cuban Hermes

22. Papi Don't Screech - Umberto Robina
- Fireproof Cuban Hermes
23. Havana Good Time - Umberto Robina
- Pop-proof/Exclusive Colour (Green) Pony

24. The Audition - Lance Vance
- Pop-proof Sentinel XS
- Pop-proof Perennial

25. Money for Nothing - Bryan Forbes
- Exclusive Colour (Bright Light Blue) / Bulletproof/Fireproof Pony
- Exclusive Colour (Bright Light Blue/Fireproof/Pop-proof Pony
- Exclusive Colour Pony (Cream White)

26. Caught as an Act - Lance Vance
- Fireproof Stinger

27. Leap and Bound - Bryan Forbes
- Exclusive Colour (White) Comet

28. The Bum Deal- Bryan Forbes
- Super Ventoso
- Super Freeway
- Super WinterGreen

29. Snitch Hitch - Lance Vance
None

30. From Zero to Hero - Lance Vance
- Exclusive Colour (White) Fireproof Sentinel XS
- Unobtainable Heavy Fireproof/Pop-proof /Super Barracks OL
- Pop-proof Barracks OL
- Heavy Tip-proof/Pop-proof/Exclusive Colour Vehicles (Bobcat, Sentinel XS)

31. Brawn of the Dead - Lance Vance
None

32. Blitzkrieg - Lance Vance
None

33. Accidents Will Happen - Reni Wassulmaier
- Heavy Explosionproof/Fireproof Infernus
- Unobtainable Exclusive colour (Gray and Pink) Maverick

34. The Mugshot Longshot - Armando and Diego Mendez
None

35. Hostile Takeover - Armando and Diego Mendez
None

36. Unfriendly Competition - Armando and Diego Mendez
- Comprehensiveproof Yola
- Pop-proof Quad

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

6.Truck Stop-Unique Handling(UH)/HP/PP Barracks OL,
15.D.I.V.O.R.C.E.-the Bobcat may not be UC,the color maybe a normal one.,
30.From Zero to Hero-All 2 Barracks OL has FP on them,and the Truck Stop has UH.,
33.HP/EP/FP/PP/UC (Chrome Red)Infernus.

These are the ones that are wrong,but i think i made a mistake one,the UC/HP Stallion,i thought it was a Dark Grey,but i was wrong,is a Pure Black and only the Dark Grey color is from the Black Traffic Color cheat.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by tomatowithcamera, 13 April 2013 - 02:18 PM.

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 19:12)
6.Truck Stop-Unique Handling(UH)/HP/PP Barracks OL,
15.D.I.V.O.R.C.E.-the Bobcat may not be UC,the color maybe a normal one.,
30.From Zero to Hero-All 2 Barracks OL has FP on them,and the Truck Stop has UH.,
33.HP/EP/FP/PP/UC (Chrome Red)Infernus.

These are the ones that are wrong,but i think i made a mistake one,the UC/HP Stallion,i thought it was a Dark Grey,but i was wrong,is a Pure Black and only the Dark Grey color is from the Black Traffic Color cheat.

ok, thank you very much biggrin.gif But before adding it on the list; is this vehicle UC:
- Pure white Bobcat (Where it hurts the most)?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 14:08)
ok, thank you very much biggrin.gif But before adding it on the list; is this vehicle UC:
- Pure white Bobcat (Where it hurts the most)?

Nope only the Bobcat from''From Zero to Hero'' is UC Pure White(both main and secondary color are the same),but normal ones have different color(main is different from secondary).

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

Here is the video for the PP Cuban Hermes that can be obtain on the PSP and PS2:

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

I just found out how to get four-seat vehicles, that are exclusive to the eastern island, over to the western island so you can make them explosionproof in 'got protection?'.
Get to the eastern island and find the four-seater you want. Drive onto the south bridge and accelerate. Drive sharply to the side right before you hit the invisible wall so you will derail and fall into the water close to the shore. Get out of the vehicle and push it to the boatyard at the docks to get it out of the water.

Can someone confirm that the Gang Rancher and the Stretch are the only four-seaters that are exclusive to the eastern island?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Wednesday, Apr 17 2013, 15:51)
I just found out how to get four-seat vehicles, that are exclusive to the eastern island, over to the western island so you can make them explosionproof in 'got protection?'.
Get to the eastern island and find the four-seater you want. Drive onto the south bridge and accelerate. Drive sharply to the side right before you hit the invisible wall so you will derail and fall into the water close to the shore. Get out of the vehicle and push it to the boatyard at the docks to get it out of the water.

Can someone confirm that the Gang Rancher and the Stretch are the only four-seaters that are exclusive to the eastern island?

Well first,the Gang Rancher is locked only on the Second Island and it must be pushed to somewhere close to the First Island and the Limo is open.Both vehicles only appear in the Second Island and nowhere you can't find them in the First Island.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

^^ You misunderstood me. I'm well aware that the Gang Rancher and Stretch won't spawn on the first island.
What I want to know is, are these the only four-seaters that only spawns on the second island?

And is it possible to get the FBI Washington or the FBI Rancher at this point in the game? Do they have any spawn locations?
And I can't seem to find the Greenwood or Moonbeam.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Wednesday, Apr 17 2013, 20:16)
^^ You misunderstood me. I'm well aware that the Gang Rancher and Stretch won't spawn on the first island.
What I want to know is, are these the only four-seaters that only spawns on the second island?

And is it possible to get the FBI Washington or the FBI Rancher at this point in the game? Do they have any spawn locations?
And I can't seem to find the Greenwood or Moonbeam.

I don't think you can get a 5 star wanted level with the second island locked, so no FBI Washington. Greenwood can be seen driving in Little Haiti, Havana & Downtown. I'm not sure about the Moonbeam tough.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

5 stars is possible after "To Victor, the Spoils"
6 stars is possible after "From Zero to Hero"

There could be missions where the cap is off though. One such example is "Money for Nothing" where 6 stars is possible: (but at that point 5 stars is already generally possible).

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Thursday, Apr 18 2013, 14:47)
5 stars is possible after "To Victor, the Spoils"
6 stars is possible after "From Zero to Hero"

There could be missions where the cap is off though. One such example is "Money for Nothing" where 6 stars is possible: (but at that point 5 stars is already generally possible).

Your right on that point,but there is no other way to get 5 stars before the mission''Got Protection'',non cheating way,and FBI Rancher only with cheatdevice,there is no way to get them on normal.

Here are the special vans from the mission''Money for nothing'' :

1.FP/EC Slightly Darker Creamy White Pony

2.PP/EC Very Pale Light Blue Pony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWF-PcqHm5A

3.BP/FP/EC Very Pale Light Blue Pony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTo4-AflB94

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

Here is the video for the UC Pure White Comet :

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Here are the videos for the 3 UC special vehicles from''From Zero to Hero'' that can be obtain on both consoles:

1.FP/UC White Sentinel XS:

2. Heavy/TP/PP/EC Sky Blue Sentinel XS:

3.Heavy/TP/PP/EC White Bobcat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAH9OThmsPw

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

Here are the special vehicles that can be obtained in free roam. If any of them are false or are missing, please let me know:

Phil's shooting range (Viceport)
- Exclusive Colour Walton

Marty's trailer (Trailer park)
- Exclusive Colour Bobcat

Lance's apartment (Ocean Beach)
- Exclusive Colour Infernus

Empire Buildings (after owning 30 of them)
- Bulletproof Vehicles (Idaho, Admiral, Polaris V8, Stallion, Sabre Turbo, Landstalker)

Randomly seen driving
- Ligthless Taxi

Sunshine Autos (purchasable vehicles)
- Bulletproof/Pop-proof Stretch
- Bulletproof/Pop-proof BF Injection

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users