Photo

New Unique Vehicles found

140 replies to this topic
Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Here is a way to find out UC(unique color) vehicles from normal color thanks to TheGlitcher123100 with the cheat maker.
Go to cheat maker->hex edit playercar(098F56A0)->00000220 on these numbers:
First 4,5,6 are the main color and 8,9,A is the second color or stripe color.

Now for the suspected UC i have some good news and bad news:

The good news is that i found some hidden UC that can be obtain on normal.
The bad news is that some vehicles are actually normal ones.

Here are the UC ones:
The FP/PP Perennial from''Truck Stop'' is actually a UC a light color Pink and white stripe:user posted image
I can say what number of color is because if has number and letters and the only colors that can say is black and white.
The Pure White Comet from ''Leap and Bound'' is a UC:user posted image.It has the same color on the main and second.
The 2 UC Bobcat(one from Marty's house)and one from ''The Zero to Hero'' is a Pure White color,the same as the Pure White Comet from above.

The 2 Pony from the mission ''Money for Nothing'' are UC as well,the normal vehicles doesn't have the color in the main and second one.
Phil's Walton is a UC as well.

Now for the suspected UC that are just normal colors:
The HP/PP Stinger from ''Jive Drive'' is a normal color and the Stinger from ''Conduct Unbecoming'' is a normal color as well.
The VCPD Cheetah from ''Mugshot Longshot'' is a normal color as well.
The Maverick from ''Taking the Fall'' is a normal color.
The Sentinel XS from ''Where it hurts the most'' also a normal color.
The Sentinel from ''Kill Phill'' is a normal color.

If you say why are the suspected UC are not normal color because i left the black traffic cheat on and the color didn't change because the vehicle is a mission base spawn.
I will continue to check for special vehicles and even try to get Reni's maverick as well.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Interesting, curious, is there any way you can dump the RGB value of these vehicles to get the exact colour? Or is there any tool that will display these?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 08:26)
Interesting, curious, is there any way you can dump the RGB value of these vehicles to get the exact colour? Or is there any tool that will display these?

Well i only use the cheat maker to see the difference from UC and normal ones.
Maybe with the custom cheat ''* UPDATE * The Car Mod Shop V 4'' may provide some info:
R = getchar(pcar + 0x224);
G = getchar(pcar + 0x225);
B = getchar(pcar + 0x226);
R2 = getchar(pcar + 0x228);
G2 = getchar(pcar + 0x229);
B2 = getchar(pcar + 0x22A);

I don't know the exact RGB color for the colors of the vehicles,until we can find the colordata for the vehicles.TheGlitcher123100 said that he will compare the numbers and letters to see what color it actually is.I will compare as well.

Also i found a PP Quad in the mission''Unfriendly Competition'' that can be obtain on normal,pass or fail the mission,and it's the one that your one and it is not a UC just a normal one.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

OK, that's good, because we're working on a mod, but we don't have access to the carcols, that's still hidden away, so whilst we do have things like timecyc and the models, etc, we're guessing on carcols, so it would be good if we had SOME way of at least getting the games proper colours, ither by having the file appear somehow (doubtful at the moments) or by having a cheat hack running over the game dumping out the colours.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by Gabriel_175, 31 January 2013 - 12:01 PM.

New vehicle can be obtain now only with cheatdevice and custom cheats.
From the cheatdevice you need the hower cars and bike cheat and the custom cheats:
1.''Bump Transference'' from Vehicle Cheats 1,
2.''All Cars Start Burning, Then Blow Up'' from Vehicle Cheats 2.

With these cheats you can destroyed bikes(no quads) to work again only on the PSP.
Also Lance's Biker Angel that i mention that it has PP/HP it is actually a AP(BP/FP/EP/DP/PP)SH/HP one in the mission''Light My Pyre'' and here are the photos:

As soon as the mission starts,get any vehicle and activate ''All cars start Burning,Then Blow Up'' and turn it off once the vehicles are like this:user posted image.
Go to were Lance it is and wait to fail the mission like so:user posted image.
It doesn't matter what vehicle you are in.
Make sure you find the bike:user posted image
Activate ''Bump Transference'' and hit the bike :user posted image then activate hower cars and bikes and hit anything to get off the bike,make sure that you don't lose it.
After you off go and get on it like so:user posted image and take it to you garage:user posted image.Let the garage door close and open are you will have a new obtainable vehicle only with custom cheats and cheatdevice:user posted image.
At least on the Euro version.

Edit: The Bike doesn't have the EP property on it so it is a DP/FP/BP/PP/SH/HP bike not at AP bike.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 15:06)
New vehicle can be obtain now only with cheatdevice and custom cheats.
From the cheatdevice you need the hower cars and bike cheat and the custom cheats:
1.''Bump Transference'' from Vehicle Cheats 1,
2.''All Cars Start Burning, Then Blow Up'' from Vehicle Cheats 2.

With these cheats you can destroyed bikes(no quads) to work again only on the PSP.
Also Lance's Biker Angel that i mention that it has PP/HP it is actually a AP(BP/FP/EP/DP/PP)SH/HP one in the mission''Light My Pyre'' and here are the photos:

As soon as the mission starts,get any vehicle and activate ''All cars start Burning,Then Blow Up'' and turn it off once the vehicles are like this:user posted image.
Go to were Lance it is and wait to fail the mission like so:user posted image.
It doesn't matter what vehicle you are in.
Make sure you find the bike:user posted image
Activate ''Bump Transference'' and hit the bike :user posted image then activate hower cars and bikes and hit anything to get off the bike,make sure that you don't lose it.
After you off go and get on it like so:user posted image and take it to you garage:user posted image.Let the garage door close and open are you will have a new obtainable vehicle only with custom cheats and cheatdevice:user posted image.
At least on the Euro version.

Great discovery! smile.gif I was trying to obtain the Angel without any cheats but I wasn't very succesfull.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:15 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 31 January 2013 - 12:02 PM.

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 19:35)
Great discovery! smile.gif I was trying to obtain the Angel without any cheats but I wasn't very succesfull.

Thanks man,if there were these 2 more custom cheats :
''All vehicles act like bikes'' and ''all vehicles act like the maverick'',then Reni's UC/BP/FP Maverick can be obtain.
Here is the video for the DP/FP/BP/PP/HP/SH Biker Angel made by TheGlitcher123100:

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by Gabriel_175, 25 January 2013 - 06:47 PM.

I think this is the last Special Vehicle in VCS but i'm not sure also this method is a great way to get destroyed vehicles to work again and can be save in garages.
This method is half and half(TheGlitcher123100 did it in AP/HP/SH Biker Angel and me i found a way to get 1 more special vehicle).

This is the one that i wanted to get ever since i played VCS.It's Reni's UC/BP/FP Maverick that it has something special as well.

Here is the method:
After entering the marker activate ''All Cars Start Burning, Then Blow Up'' custom cheat and wait till the mission is failed:user posted image and turn off the cheat.

After that go near to the Maverick and activate Hover Cars cheat from cheatdevice and ''Bump Transference'':user posted image
You will have to do like so:
Press triangle /_\ and at the same time spin the infernus and if you time it just right you and hit the maverick when the infernus is spins,you won't exit the Infernus but the Maverick.It may take some tries but once you see Vic steps out of the Maverick then the Maverick can be once again work like normal almost.
Press /_\ to enter the maverick and start it up:user posted image
The Maverick has UH much like the Armadillo from ''Say Cheese'' but the game deletes it:user posted image
If you want you can make it back to normal change the number from the custom cheat''Car Semi-Burnt'' from 79 to 59 from ''Vehicle cheats 1''.It doesn't make the Maverick have any more properties other than make it look like a new one:user posted image and just using this cheat alone will not make it work again.
Once you near to you garage use the hover cars to get it inside,i used ''step through wall'' to get it inside because i had other vehicles inside the garage :user posted image
Also the maverick doesn't stand on the skids so get out and let the garage door close and you will have a new UC/BP/FP Maverick:user posted image but it has DP!!!.
It's a UC(Cream White/Pink Stripes)/BP/FP/DP and it's now your to pilot and have fun with it.

Also,the Sentinels from ''Hose the Hoes'' are normal ones,the Hunter from''From Zero to Hero'' well,it may have a UH but it also HP that can go through water but reverts back to a normal one once save in the garage,much like the Armadillo and Reni's Maverick as well.
I doubt there are any more Special Vehicles,i think this was the last in VCS.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

Here is the video for the UC/BP/FP/DP Maverick only on the PSP with cheatdevice and custom cheats:

Enjoy!!! smile.gif

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hey, guys, a minor discovery; FP Walton from Boomshine Blowout is also PP.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 13:53)

I'm not sure man,in my version it doesn't have PP.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

It isn't PP I tested it doesn't have PP only EC/FP

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 10:40)

It isn't PP I tested it doesn't have PP only EC/FP

Sorry, my bad. Now that I tested again, I see that.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 10:50)
Sorry, my bad. Now that I tested again, I see that.

No problem man,now i will try the US version of VCS to see what are the differences in version.
Also when i said the AP Biker Angle didn't have EP that was the Euro version of VCS.
The Glitcher123100 told me that it is AP in the US version and also Reni's Maverick in the Euro version is UC/FP/BP/DP and in the US version is a UC/CP one.
I will check the US version as well.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by Gabriel_175, 06 February 2013 - 11:43 AM.

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 13:06)
I will check the US version as well.

The US version doesn't have any differences in special vehicles,they are the same as the Euro version,so no AP Biker angel and UC/CP,both of them doesn't have EP.

Edit: The UC/FP/EP/HP Infernus from ''Accidents Will Happen'' has PP as well.
Thanks Carbonox for point out my mistake on the infernus.I forgot that property.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

I don't know if this has been yet pointed out, but the Infernus from "Accidents Will Happen" retained its heavy property after I stored it in a garage. I didn't obtain the FP/EP capabilities though, because it would always blow up before I could push it even remotely close to the beach.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 13:06)
No problem man,now i will try the US version of VCS to see what are the differences in version.
Also when i said the AP Biker Angle didn't have EP that was the Euro version of VCS.
The Glitcher123100 told me that it is AP in the US version and also Reni's Maverick in the Euro version is UC/FP/BP/DP and in the US version is a UC/CP one.

Are there other special vehicles on Euro version that don't have EP? I am playing on Euro version and the CP Sentinel XS has it, the EP/FP/HP Infernus has it, so maybe only the vehicles that aren't meant to be seated in don't have the EP property (?)

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 14:17)
Are there other special vehicles on Euro version that don't have EP? I am playing on Euro version and the CP Sentinel XS has it, the EP/FP/HP Infernus has it, so maybe only the vehicles that aren't meant to be seated in don't have the EP property (?)

No,that not what i talk above,what i said i will check the difference from US and Euro.
From what i remember the FP/PP Barracks OL may not have FP on the US but i can't be sure that this i right or wrong.

Those vehicles have the EP property on them because of the mission is requested,the only mission that makes only 4 doors vehicles have EP is ''Got Protection?'' and i think even the Stretch and the Sharks SUV can be brought over to the first island.

Also when i said the HP/PP/SH Barracks OL that TheGlitcher123100 found may have SH it's true,it's the only big vehicle that has SH,the FP/PP/HP Barracks OL from Lance and even the UC/FP/EP/PP/HP Flatbed doesn't have it.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

One more special vehicle can be obtain only with cheatdevice and custom cheat from the mission''Balls'',but still you can obtain it in the next mission''Papi Don't Screech''the FP Cuban Hermes.

The one from ''Balls'' is the blown-up Cuban Hermes:user posted image that can be obtain by doing the trick with Reni's Maverick,minus the ''All Cars Start Burning, Then Blow Up'' custom cheat.
You can get it in the next mission.

Also about the versions of VCS (US and Euro)there is no difference in the special vehicles,about 98% they have the same special vehicles,but the rest 2% there are anomalies like the Reni's UC/DP/BP/FP Maverick and Lance's DP/BP/FP/PP/HP/SH Biker Angel on some games version they have EP as well like so: that turns them in UC/CP Maverick and AP/SH/HP Biker Angel on some versions of the game or it could be the PSP region.The video was shot in US version and i have tested it and even hit them with the tank and shoot at them but still they don't have the EP on them,much like jam8tone video on Kazuki's Maverick.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

Hey Gabriel_175 I did discover for the EC/BP/FP/DP Maverick and teh AP Bikers Angel it depends on what region you got your PSP from if you got a EUR one it wont have EP but if you do have one from JPN or the USA it will have the EP on it.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 10:35)
Hey Gabriel_175 I did discover for the EC/BP/FP/DP Maverick and teh AP Bikers Angel it depends on what region you got your PSP from if you got a EUR one it wont have EP but if you do have one from JPN or the USA it will have the EP on it.

I think you may be right,it may depend of the region of the PSP bought,also good job on finding the PP Perennial in ''The Audition'':

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

Admiral, that spawns opposite Umberto's house in the beginning of mission 'Balls', is PP during the mision, but when the mission is finished, it looses the property. Is there a way to save the property?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 14:37)
Admiral, that spawns opposite Umberto's house in the beginning of mission 'Balls', is PP during the mision, but when the mission is finished, it looses the property. Is there a way to save the property?

Check in TheGlitcher123100,he made a video how to get it.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 15:16)
Check in TheGlitcher123100,he made a video how to get it.

Oh, I found it now. Thanks smile.gif

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

Here is a little updates for the UC racing vehicles:
The UC/FP/TP/PP have the colors:
Pure White color(main and second the same)
Pure Black color(main and second the same)
Light Blue color(main and second the same)

The colors are the same as for the Quads,Stinger,Infernus,Cheetah.
The only exception is the Light Blue PCJ-600 because the light blue color it can seen on normal PCJ-600,only the Pure White and Pure Black are UC.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

Here is a new method on how to get the UC/FP/TP/PP Racing Cars(Stinger,Cheetah and Infernus) without cheats:

Select the race with the vehicle that you want,i'll use the Black Infernus:
After activate the race go to the other island(if you are on the first Island,go to the second one and reverse).
After coming back,get the Sandking and go check infernus,that are upside down and the properties are activated(FP/PP/TP and strangely they are DP upside down but the garage may deleted the DP) and clear path to push the vehicle that you want like so:user posted image but don't enter the marker.
Push the vehicle to the water near Lance's House in this area:user posted image and push it in the water.If you manage to tip it back on its wheels like so:user posted image that the Infernus will still have properties activated.
Shoot the driver to fail the race and you will still have the Infernus in the water with the door open:user posted image
Push it back to shore:user posted image and when it;s out get in and drive it back to the garage:user posted image.Don't get out because the doors are locked.
If you still have the Infernus upside down it's still can be obtain like so.
Push it like this:user posted image till is like this:user posted image and then Cancel the race by pressing UP:user posted image but if you are not in the vehicle that you push it in the water,the one that your driving will be gone but still the Infernus is still there.
Push it out of the water like so:user posted image to the road and jack any car:user posted image or the car that you are inside and push it to the garage.
Also do not tip it back on the wheels because if you hit it hard,the race will start and you will have to start all over again, also push it gently to the water.
The same goes with the Cheetah and the Stinger,when it's upside down the properties are activated and the only time when race will start is when the vehicles are back on it's wheels and you hit.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by tomatowithcamera, 25 March 2013 - 03:50 PM.

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 15:04)
Here is a new method on how to get the UC/FP/TP/PP Racing Cars(Stinger,Cheetah and Infernus) without cheats:

Select the race with the vehicle that you want,i'll use the Black Infernus:
After activate the race go to the other island(if you are on the first Island,go to the second one and reverse).
After coming back,get the Sandking and go check infernus,that are upside down and the properties are activated(FP/PP/TP and strangely they are DP upside down but the garage may deleted the DP) and clear path to push the vehicle that you want like so:user posted image but don't enter the marker.
Push the vehicle to the water near Lance's House in this area:user posted image and push it in the water.If you manage to tip it back on its wheels like so:user posted image that the Infernus will still have properties activated.
Shoot the driver to fail the race and you will still have the Infernus in the water with the door open:user posted image
Push it back to shore:user posted image and when it;s out get in and drive it back to the garage:user posted image.Don't get out because the doors are locked.
If you still have the Infernus upside down it's still can be obtain like so.
Push it like this:user posted image till is like this:user posted image and then Cancel the race by pressing UP:user posted image but if you are not in the vehicle that you push it in the water,the one that your driving will be gone but still the Infernus is still there.
Push it out of the water like so:user posted image to the road and jack any car:user posted image or the car that you are inside and push it to the garage.
Also do not tip it back on the wheels because if you hit it hard,the race will start and you will have to start all over again, also push it gently to the water.
The same goes with the Cheetah and the Stinger,when it's upside down the properties are activated and the only time when race will start is when the vehicles are back on it's wheels and you hit.

Epic, I'll do a video on how to get, if you don't mind. Of course you'll get the credit biggrin.gif

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 15:44)
Epic, I'll do a video on how to get, if you don't mind. Of course you'll get the credit biggrin.gif

Don't just make the video just yet,here are more infos on the Stinger and the Cheetah.

The best vehicle to push vehicles on sand is the Sandking,and for the road the Firetruck is the best.
First the Stinger,the same i used the black one,just push it like so:user posted image,now the stinger won't tip back on the wheels.Push the vehicle down to the Boat Yard:user posted image and push it down here:user posted image,it doesn't matter if it tip back on it's wheels,just go to the other island and when you came back it will be like this:user posted image.Make sure the car doesn't catch that fence.Push the Stinger in the water like so:user posted image and cancel the mission.

For the Cheetah,push it with the Sandking:user posted image to this area:user posted image,dump it in the water and cancel the mission:user posted image and that push the Cheetah out of the water and take it to the garage,but my got back on it's wheels:user posted image since there is no one inside the vehicle,it won't go away.

Also the trick will work for the PCJ-600,just got to the other island and get back the will be facing the opposite direction but the properties are activated(FP/PP)but i still didn't find the area to dump the bike and get it back out,it think in the boat yard will be a good spot.
The quads i didn't find another way to get them,but i will try.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

Neat discovery Gabriel, it will make it a lot easier to get those cars.
I just can't imagine why it happens.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 16:48)
Also the trick will work for the PCJ-600,just got to the other island and get back the will be facing the opposite direction but the properties are activated(FP/PP)but i still didn't find the area to dump the bike and get it back out,it think in the boat yard will be a good spot.
The quads i didn't find another way to get them,but i will try.

Here is the method for the UC/FP/PP PCJ-600(black and white) without cheats:

Activate the race near the construction showroom after that get the Linerunner and go to the Second Island and get back and you will see the bikes facing the opposite direction and start pushing it to the Boatyard like so:user posted image,the same i used the black one.

After that push it in the water:user posted image but not to deep,after that shoot the driver to fail the race.
I pushed to deep and had to use the Linerunner to get it out:user posted image and push it out:user posted image and it has the properties still on it(FP/PP).
The quads doesn't work to do this trick other than GTA Loco guide.
Also here is a good area to dump special vehicles like the HP Coach user posted image and other special vehicles and getting them out user posted image and a good area to beach boats:user posted image.
Also Lance's infernus is a UC with only the Pure White Color main and secondary color is a random color,but inferior to the UC/FP/TP/PP Infernus from street racing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users