Photo

New Unique Vehicles found

140 replies to this topic
Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

Minor Update,a PP PCJ-600 can be obtain from ''Light My Pyre'' on normal.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

Another little update,the EC Pony from ''Havana Good Time'' has PP and can be obtain on normal.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

What's "PP"?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:03 AM

PP means Pop-Proof-The vehicle's tires cannot be popped by any means.
In VCS even if they have PP tires shooting them will blow-up the car.It's like a another piece of the body.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

Ah ok. Nice term smile.gif

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

What is HP and SH?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

H or HP means Heavy or Heavy Property-The vehicle's mass is greater than it should normally, meaning the vehicle will lose less momentum when colliding into dynamic objects.

UH or SH means Unique Handling or Strange Handling-The vehicle's handling is altered to let the player be able to cut corners and turn more quickly than normal.
Here are more details:
http://gta.wikia.com/Special_Vehicles

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

Yea I think I prefer Unique Handling better than "superbike" coined by someone when referring to those bikes that feels kind of light to handle. But flatproof sounds better than PP although can be misled to mean fireproof in initials.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Everybody has there own description of properties.I follow jam8tone example.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

I discovered a method to get the HP/TP/PP/EC Sentinel XS and Bobcat from the mission From Zero To Hero without cheat device. It requires a lot of patience though.

Go though the mission as normal until the point where you are in the Barracks OL and the Sentinel XS and Bobcat attacks you. Follow Lance but stop right before you trigger the cutscene where he drives over the bridge. At this point in the mission, Lance will wait for you at the bridge and you have unlimited time to do what you have to do to keep these special cars. It should be noted that the mission will fail if you go too far away from either Lance or your own Barracks OL. Get out of your truck and kill the attackers. Their cars are not locked so it shouldn't be hard to do.
At both sides of the bridge, there are pillars that have ramps at their sides. Get in the car you want and drive it up the ramp of one of the pillars. Get out of the car and push it into the water. Make sure that it doesn't land upside down or you won't be able to push it out of the water. Now you have to destroy either your own Barrack OL or Lance's. Look at the special car as the screen fades out to make sure that it doesn't disappear.
And now to the tedious part: You have to jump into the water and push the car all the way to the boatyard south of there. (the place that have a slope out of the water.) At this point in the game, you will have a life bar that will gradually expire every time you are in the water. Swim against the cars front or back to get on top of the car to reset the life bar.
It took about a half hour for me to get the Sentinel XS but well over an hour to get the Bobcat. It is a lot more difficult to push the Bobcat since only a small portion of it will be over the surface of the water.
Anyway, push the car up the slope at the boatyard to get it out of the water. The doors won't be locked so there you have it.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Thursday, Aug 30 2012, 14:26)
I discovered a method to get the HP/TP/PP/EC Sentinel XS and Bobcat from the mission From Zero To Hero without cheat device. It requires a lot of patience though.

Go though the mission as normal until the point where you are in the Barracks OL and the Sentinel XS and Bobcat attacks you. Follow Lance but stop right before you trigger the cutscene where he drives over the bridge. At this point in the mission, Lance will wait for you at the bridge and you have unlimited time to do what you have to do to keep these special cars. It should be noted that the mission will fail if you go too far away from either Lance or your own Barracks OL. Get out of your truck and kill the attackers. Their cars are not locked so it shouldn't be hard to do.
At both sides of the bridge, there are pillars that have ramps at their sides. Get in the car you want and drive it up the ramp of one of the pillars. Get out of the car and push it into the water. Make sure that it doesn't land upside down or you won't be able to push it out of the water. Now you have to destroy either your own Barrack OL or Lance's. Look at the special car as the screen fades out to make sure that it doesn't disappear.
And now to the tedious part: You have to jump into the water and push the car all the way to the boatyard south of there. (the place that have a slope out of the water.) At this point in the game, you will have a life bar that will gradually expire every time you are in the water. Swim against the cars front or back to get on top of the car to reset the life bar.
It took about a half hour for me to get the Sentinel XS but well over an hour to get the Bobcat. It is a lot more difficult to push the Bobcat since only a small portion of it will be over the surface of the water.
Anyway, push the car up the slope at the boatyard to get it out of the water. The doors won't be locked so there you have it.

Actually ,i think your right.Even if you dump them in to the water they still are afloat,the HP doesn't activate in the water but once is on dry land the HP activates.I still don't think you can get Lance's Barracks OL or you own PP Barrack OL that has increase health.Strange thing is that the garages eat increase health(double or triple resistance gun fire).The most bugget game for special vehicles that i can think about.Well good job discovering the method man.
You will go down in GTA History biggrin.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 05:50)
Strange thing is that the garages eat increase health(double or triple resistance gun fire).

Cool Blackguard. will add this as well to an updated guide. Thank you!

Gabriel_175, it must be due to the fact that the armoring is temporarily applied only to increase survival in a mission but wasn't really meant to stay with the vehicle permanently. So in effect, this armoring is only one of "bullet resistant" but not proofed. In my understanding, for the purpose of differentiation only, the resistant term is meant to refer to an armoring with an increased hit points, but it will eventually succumbed to destruction. And some missions would immediately delete this property once the garage restores the vehicle's condition.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Your right at that part GTA_LOCO,but i think on some other version of VCS (i'm on Euro version)some vehicles that you included in your guide,i think it was in US version have the properties that are temporarily applied only to increase survival in a mission are include in this,the EP Seasparrow that has that increase health to survive in a mission (about 6-7 rocket till explodes) and even weirder you know the EP/FP Jetmax,it has HP,but once you get it in to the garage the FP/EP are gone because they are like the Seasparrow but the HP remains but once you get it to the water it sink like it i were a HP car,like a stone even if it is a boat.
I recommend test both versions of VCS (Euro and US)to see the difference and for the EP Seasparrow amd FP/EP.HP Jetmax,take out Gonzales from a distance with the sniper and the vehicles will be still there(at least in the Euro).
Also,somebody found a PP Strech in False Idols just to let you know.
How are the guides going on?

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

I don't think extra vehicle health has saved in any GTA. GTA:SA has several of those vehicles, and all get restored to normal by a garage.
But on the other hand puncture proofing didn't save in GTA:SA, but it does save in VCS.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 13:54)
But on the other hand puncture proofing didn't save in GTA:SA, but it does save in VCS.

LCS and VCS can save puncture proofing,but are your sure that in SA the PP can be save?Try to save that pink voodoo from Drive-by and you will see what i'm talking about.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 14:38)
QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 13:54)

LCS and VCS can save puncture proofing,but are your sure that in SA the PP can be save?Try to save that pink voodoo from Drive-by and you will see what i'm talking about.

Or the Ambulance from the 'Intensive care'

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

I got the heavy black and white Boxville.
I pushed it to the western island and into the shallow water just south of the stadium. It is still heavy afterwards.
Another one for the collection smile.gif

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Thursday, Oct 25 2012, 22:33)
I pushed it to the western island and into the shallow water just south of the stadium. It is still heavy afterwards.
Another one for the collection smile.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Thursday, Oct 25 2012, 22:33)
Another one for the collection  smile.gif

Good job man,we did found some more vehicles in VCS and check some others as well.

First in the first page of the topic i said that i found a UC Bobcat that was Marty Bobcat and here is the photo:
user posted image .

Also i found a PP Admiral in the mission ''Truck Stop'' that the goons are after Phil in the Barracks OL.

This is the best place to get it: user posted image and it's also the place where you can obtain the PP/HP/SH Barracks OL if you use the flamethrower before Phill hit's the building or maybe if wait for him there and use the flamethrower to get him out.He will always hit that building if you are close enough to him.

And did check for the BP(SMG and AK) on the PP/FP Perennial but i only found the SMG but once i put in the garage it was gone.I think it was a game setup or not,i will check again to be sure.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

One more special vehicle: a PP Cuban Hermes from ''Nice Package'' that can be obtain on normal.I will check for more.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

New updates on new vehicles with 3 UC vehicles and a PP Barracks OL.

The 2 Pony from the mission ''Money for Nothing'' are both UC:
The first Pony is the one that is going to be resprayed is a dark shade white almost like a cream color:user posted image compared to the normal ones.This has no properties on it,not even PP/FP.

The Second one is a bright light blue one that it can have FP/PP or BP/FP:user posted image

To see the differnce compare with normal ones in a differnt angle like the one above.
The other UC is the FP Sentinel from ''From Zero to Hero'' that i mention it in the first post:
user posted image.Compare to normal ones and see the difference.

Also in this mission is the PP Barracks OL that you are driving,thanks to BlackGuard method for the HP/TP/PP/UC Bobcat and Sentinel XS but only with a twist:
You must dump the Barracks OL like this:user posted image and wait for the mission to fail and go and see it in the water if you don't believe me:user posted image.
For Lance's FP/HP/PP/SH(maybe) Barracks OL i don't know if it can be obtain or not,but possible to obtain in the last part of the mission but i don't think so.
I will post more updates.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Sunday, Dec 2 2012, 18:34)
One more special vehicle: a PP Cuban Hermes from ''Nice Package'' that can be obtain on normal.I will check for more.

Yes, it can be obtained by failing or passing the mission, correct?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Thursday, Dec 6 2012, 14:17)

Pass or fail its the same.Also some hidden UC i found can be obtain on normal,they were obvious,i will post it in 30 min.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Thursday, Dec 6 2012, 16:28)
QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Thursday, Dec 6 2012, 14:17)

Pass or fail its the same.Also some hidden UC i found can be obtain on normal,they were obvious,i will post it in 30 min.

Here is a way to see the difference between a normal color Sentinel XS and a UC one:

This a normal one:user posted image.For the Sentinel XS to be a UC it must have the main color that is not in the normal gameplay or takeing it to respary it.
The main color is the body and the second color is those ''things'' on the back window.
Here is with a custom color cheat black color body and red ''things'':user posted image.This is not a game color just a custom color to show you the difference.

These are the UC Sentinel XS with the colors(main and second)the same:
From Zero to Hero:
UC/FP Sentinel XS:user posted image
UC/TP/PP/HP Sentinel XS:user posted image

Also the 2 obvious that can be obtain very easy and also are the prize special vehicles:
So Long Schlong:
1.BP/FP/EP/DP Sentinel XS doesn't have PP:user posted image
2.BP/FP/EP/DP Sentinel XS doesn't have PP as well:user posted image.
These CP Sentinel XS has mismatch colos:
The First one has a light Blue body white things,and the second one has White body with light blue ''things''.
The one that you enter with Reni to continue the mission is not a UC,it's just a normal one.
I will check for more.I will see if it will work on the Bobcat.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Here are some updates to some vehicles that were discovered with special properties:

UC/FP/HP Walton from ''Marked Man'' has PP as well:

Some one said the Walton has EP but it a mission setup not a actuall property once it is in the garage.

The PP Barracks OL from ''From Zero to Hero" the one that your driving has FP as well but not EP/BP/DP.The only difference is Lance's Barracks OL is Heavy only when he is in the driving seat.

The Perennial from ''Truck Stop'' only has FP/PP not BP(SMG or AK).The BP is actual a mission setup not a actual property once you put it in the garage.

Also Lance's Gang Bike from ''Light My Pyre'' has PP/HP but it may be a mission setup because after the mission is failed and Lance is dead with the water level once you get on,it reverts to a normal one.
Maybe if there were the ON/OFF Engine custom cheat if it's destroyed then maybe it will have PP/HP also Reni's UC/BP/FP Maverick can be obtain as well.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

Going down with a bang!!! 2 more obtainable special vehicles in VCS on the PSP and PS2.
This is the equivalently of the HP Firetruck from GTA LCS on the PSP and PS2,and it's even INFINITE obtain on the PSP and PS2.

It's the Coach from the side mission''Crash'' on the PSP and the Linerunner from ''Rush'' side mission on the PS2.

This is the Coach on the PSP and PS2:user posted image
Get in and activate the Side mission ''Crash'' and head to the Stadium and dump it in the water:user posted image.The mission wil fail and the Coach has the HP,nothing else.
Don't do as i did above,go from the side of the shore to get it out easy.
Don't believe me?Look at this :user posted image.

For the Linerunner just take it to the boat yard and dump it like the Coach.I don't have the PS2 console right now to test it.This is a PS2 exclusive and not for the PSP.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 16:04)
Going down with a bang!!! 2 more obtainable special vehicles in VCS on the PSP and PS2.
This is the equivalently of the HP Firetruck from GTA LCS on the PSP and PS2,and it's even INFINITE obtain on the PSP and PS2.

It's the Coach from the side mission''Crash'' on the PSP and the Linerunner from ''Rush'' side mission on the PS2.

This is the Coach on the PSP and PS2:user posted image
Get in and activate the Side mission ''Crash'' and head to the Stadium and dump it in the water:user posted image.The mission wil fail and the Coach has the HP,nothing else.
Don't do as i did above,go from the side of the shore to get it out easy.
Don't believe me?Look at this :user posted image.

For the Linerunner just take it to the boat yard and dump it like the Coach.I don't have the PS2 console right now to test it.This is a PS2 exclusive and not for the PSP.

Nice one, but can the Coach be stored at any garage? The second island one maybe?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Monday, Dec 10 2012, 22:14)
Nice one, but can the Coach be stored at any garage? The second island one maybe?

Yeah,it can be stored in The Clymenus Suite.Also there is a FP/UC Walton in Cleaning House but the FP/UC/PP/HP from Marked Man is a superior one and the Black Stallion from the same mission has a different shade of black,a dark grey one.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:40 AM Edited by tomatowithcamera, 15 December 2012 - 11:58 AM.

I'm pretty sure this was already found or is too obvious, but the Walton from Cholo Victory is PP. Sorry if it was already found, I'm still updating my special Vehicle list and I can't really know which cars were already found and which not.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (tomatowithcamera @ Saturday, Dec 15 2012, 11:40)
I'm pretty sure this was already found or is too obvious, but the Walton from Cholo Victory is PP. Sorry if it was already found, I'm still updating my special Vehicle list and I can't really know which cars were already found and which not.

Does it have?I thought it didn't have PP,but there is no one that said it has PP in that mission other than the Cholo Sabre.Strange on the Euro Version it doesn't cahnge it's color but respray color is different in the P'n'S.

Also TheGlitcher123100 found a PP Admiral in Balls.Here is the video and like he says ''The whole video is mainly the whole explanation'' :

Also i found a FP Squalo in the Robbery side missions.I think is the second boat with actual property ,before was the CP Yola.The EP/FP Jetmax is not a actually property just a mission setup.The only property that the EP/FP Jetmax is only HP but useless once you get it in the garage and even strange sink's like a stone in the water.
I will check for more vehicles if i find or someone else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users