» «
Photo

New Unique Vehicles found

140 replies to this topic
Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:04 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 05 April 2012 - 03:08 PM.

Hey guys this a new topic on special vehicles in GTA VCS with new vehicles found that was previosly unobtainable/newly discovered color or properties with or without the cheatdevice.
I have a similar topic in GTA LCS under the name ''new unique vehicles discovered'' both on the PSP and PS2.
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=499580

I will continue in VCS the same as always and post new info if i discover.
You can obtain some of these vehicles without cheat or cheatdevice.

Here are the cheats that you will have to use and where to find them:
Drive on water- all cars cheats
Car diamond-all cars cheats
Blendo-all cars cheats
Bump transference-vehicle cheats 1
Freeze everything-better versions of some old Cheats
Water level-LCS Cheatdevice Recreations
Mission Select-Final Version of Mission Select(Reni's last mission is''In the air Tonight concert at the beginning of the mission select).

Download from this address:

http://rapidshare.co...y_Upaluppa_.zip
Sorry guys i messed up the address this the one from above.

Explanation and effects of custom cheats:
1.Water level: raises the water level so it can be use to park boat easy in the garage or destroy the vehicle without blowing up.
2.Blendo: Use the vehicle that touches as a defensife weapon.
3.Freeze everything: Freezes every vehicle,even peds as well.For vehicles is like there are stuck in the groung like the CP Black Pony from Ray's mission in GTA LCS.
4.Bump transference: Teleports you in the car that you hit.
5.Car Diamond: Every time you touch a car it will appear in front of you,touch more cars to a limit of 4 the cars will be in front,back in side of the cars.

Usefulness of custom cheats:
1.Using Freeze everything+blendo=picking up a vehicles without spinning the vehicles and prevent's losing properties(use twice freeze everything if its strat to spin).
2.Bump transference to get in locked cars and open's the door from inside and using teleport to teleport to safehouse.
3.Water level+hover cars/cars driving on water=push dumped vehicles in to shore.
4.Using black traffic color cheat will reveal the unique color vehicles or possible unique color other than ''in the air tonight'' mission.
5.Car Diamond can be used to transport 4 vehicles without leaving any vehicle behind.

Caution:
Using a molotov on a FP vehicle will always blow it up,only FP/EP vehicles are resistent to molotovs.
Using bump transference to blow up vehicles,hover cars to pay'n'spray to push it in to the garage to restore won't work.
Using hover cars on with damage resistence will automaticlly lowers resistence(ex.EP Seasparrow).
The garage has the ability to delete special properties and turns them to normal ones(EP/FP Jetmax,EP Seasparrow).
Using blow up cheat to destroy helicopter will destroy them later(Reni's Maverick,Hunter).

You can even use the mission select or take them on normal gameplay if you want.

In the mission From Zero to Hero there are 3 unique color vehicles(2 sentinel xs and 1 bobcat) and 1 FP Barracks OL.
The first obtainable car is a pure white/FP Sentinel XS ,the second is the FP Barracks OL that can be obtain with the cheatdevice and custom cheats.
The last 2 are obtainable like the FP Barracks with custom cheats,a light blue sentinel xs and a pure white bobcat that that is brigher color that a normal bobcat.
This is how you get them:

1.FP Barracks OL
Special:FP
Mission:From Zero to Hero

This is the FP Barracks OL that was unobtainable in normal gameplay without the custom cheats.
You will have to use custom cheats like ''water level'',''freeze everything'',''bump transference'',''blendo'' and teleport to safehouse.
Maybe can be obtain by pushing it to the water if you want to try.

After killing the goons and Lance say's to take the other truck,go to him and try the flamethrower, not a molotov like i say above.
user posted image
It is FP and you have to jump in the back like this with a bobcat:
user posted image
Activate the water level and raise it up to the cab and make sure your touching the barracks and raise the water a little above but still touching and fail the mission.
Make sure that you are on the back of the barracks and keep touching to be still there.
user posted image
user posted image

Get back in the bobcat and activate freeze everything and bump transference and turn off the freeze everything and bump teleport and teleport to your safehouse.
user posted image , user posted image ,user posted image

Get out and activate the blendo and at touch the truck and get it to your garage.Make sure that you don't hit another car because it will replace the barracks.
user posted image

Let the garage close and get back in and you have your self a FP Barrack Ol.
user posted image
The on next to the barrack is the BP one.
user posted image

2.Sentinel XS
Special:Unique Color/Heavy/TP

This car has a lighter blue color that a normal one but can't be obtainable because the game delets the car that your driving if it's destroyied by dumping it in to the water.
Use the water level for this one.
Activate the water level and raise the water like this:
user posted image

After you will see the 2 enemy cars after you raise it like this and fail the mission.
The game won't delete the cars that are destoyied by water and get in it and save it.
user posted image

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

3.Bobcat
Special:Unique Color/Heavy/TP

This is a pure white that is brigher than a normal bobcat and use the same method as above at the sentinel xs.Take it and save.

Here are both the sentinel xs and bobcat that are TP.
user posted image

Also i did try to get the hunter from this mission but still not obtainable.

4.Bobcat
Special:Unique Color
Mission:Available before D.I.V.O.R.C.E

This bobcat is Marty's bobcat that is parked outside of his house and it a unique color that you can't get in pay'n'spray.

5.Armadillo
Special:Unique Handling
Mission:Say Cheese

This one is unbotainable because it can't be save in the garage.Only maverick,police maverick can be store but anything larger that the hunter don't work.
A normal armadillo is faster that this one one because is very slow and takes longer to accelerate.This one is the armadillo that Reni it is and film's you.

Jump in a car,activate hover cars:user posted image and bump transference,
you will be in the driver seat:user posted image
and raise the water level above you to fail the mission.
user posted image
user posted image

Still using the hover car cheat fly over the film set:user posted image ,user posted image
and try to exit the armadilo and land:user posted image
You can see Reni in the passenger seat and get's out.
user posted image
Get back in a you see that this armadilo is slower than a normal one.
I did try to save it in the garage and it worked but the unique handling won't be there.It will turn in a normal one.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

6.Boxville
Special:Unique Color/Heavy
Mission:Domo Arigato Domestoboto

This Boxville is only heavy if you don't get in it and continue the mission.You can also push this vehicle to the water because it's not stuck in the ground and can be obtain without the cheatdevice or cheats.

I did this one with the cheatdevice using only water level.When you arrive at the Boxville it will have the heavy property on and activate the water level and set it like this:user posted image

Go in front of the Boxville and jump on it like this:user posted image

After that raise the water level like this:user posted image and fail the mission like this:user posted image
Set the water level back to normal and get in and try to ram some vehicles and you will see it's a heavy car
If you want to try it without cheat make sure that no one get's in because the doors are open.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

7.Racing vehicles
Special:Unique Color/FP/TP
Mission:Turismo

For the bikes and quads:
Using only the water level set the water level like this:user posted image.
When the race is about to begin from this point:user posted image,raise the water level when say's go like this:user posted image
After that you can wait for the time to get down to 0 or just shoot them:user posted image

If you want you can use car diamond to get the 2 more bike and take them to the garage.

For the cars is also the same:
Raise the water:user posted image ,when it say's go raise the water:user posted image ,shoot the driver out because the door is locked:user posted image and you can use car diamond as well just like the bikes.

The cars are also TP as well:user posted image

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

What about bulloproff limo in mission kill phil next car from mendez its brown
sentinel XS and last 1 i played misson which you must kill guys and and i saw a grey infertus is this true or what

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (markusizr @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 12:37)
What about bulloproff limo in mission kill phil next car from mendez its brown
sentinel XS and last 1 i played misson which you must kill guys and and i saw a grey infertus is this true or what

That limo was already dicovered,the sentinel XS has the brown color standard and i don't know the mission that you described.

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 16:53)
QUOTE (markusizr @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 12:37)
What about bulloproff limo in mission kill phil next car from mendez  its brown

That limo was already dicovered,the sentinel XS has the brown color standard and i don't know the mission that you described.

misson Blitzkrieg

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (markusizr @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 15:00)
misson Blitzkrieg

I used the black traffic cheat for that mission and it was a standard color.I did find 2 more vehicles in Farewell to Arms.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

The are 2 unique vehicles in ''Farewell to Arms'':

EP resistant Armadillo that it will delete the property in the garage and it will become a normal one like Unique Handling Armadillo.

8.Flatbed
Special:Unique Color/Heavy/EP/FP
Mission:Farewell to Arms

For this one use the water level and making sure taht Gonzales doesn't enter the Flatbed like this:
user posted image

You will be in the armadillo and you will hear a explosion and the game will fail saying Gonzales is dead.
You will be in front of Diaz's Mansion and go to the right and you will see the Flatbed:
user posted image

Lower the water level back to normal :user posted image
Get and save,the garage won't delete properties.You can use the water level on the Armadillo in the final part of the mission but it will be stuck in the ground.

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

i just found bike called streetfighter which martinez gives you on 3 missons before you give up army base but color which he had i tried to respay it doesnt work any words guys

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (markusizr @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 19:45)
i just found bike called streetfighter which martinez gives you on 3 missons before you give up army base but color which he had i tried to respay it doesnt work any words guys

Here you can find all the special vehicles found before this topic but it wasn't updated but there are some vehicles that fit your description.
http://www.gamefaqs....ries/faqs/45990

I am working on getting some unobtainable ones or newly found ones.

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 09:16)
QUOTE (markusizr @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 19:45)
i just found  bike called streetfighter which martinez gives you on 3 missons before you give up army base but color which he had  i tried to respay it doesnt work any words guys

Here you can find all the special vehicles found before this topic but it wasn't updated but there are some vehicles that fit your description.
http://www.gamefaqs....ries/faqs/45990

I am working on getting some unobtainable ones or newly found ones.

thanks for help ude

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (markusizr @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 08:43)
thanks for help ude

Your welcome.I don't think there are any more vehicles in this game.I will check just to be sure.

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 23:03)
QUOTE (markusizr @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 08:43)
thanks for help ude

Your welcome.I don't think there are any more vehicles in this game.I will check just to be sure.

check better and i will join your team

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (markusizr @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 20:03)

I will also check and you can join as well if you want.

Here is the video one some of the vehicles :

The Black/Yellow maverick i will also check as well to see even if it obtainable like in the description.

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 18:11)
QUOTE (markusizr @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 20:03)

I will also check and you can join as well if you want.

Here is the video one some of the vehicles :

The Black/Yellow maverick i will also check as well to see even if it obtainable like in the description.

About maverick black/yellow you can see at the end of misson when lance arrives it and he always said some badass words

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

add plz kuruma asap

GautamAuto
  • GautamAuto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

I am working on getting some unobtainable ones or newly found ones. [/QUOTE]
Hey friends Here are more valuable post for better knowledge about vehicles.
Thanks a lot to everybody.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

Here are 2 more new special vehicles:
1.PP Cholo Sabre from Cholo Victory(can be obtain on normal gameplay without cheats)
2.PP/HP/SH Barracks OL(only with custom cheats)

These were discovered by TheGlitcher123100 and he made a video:

Also i did find another UC but you will have to use the water level custom cheat to get it.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

^^ What UC have you found?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:15 AM

Here is another special vehicle that TheGlitcher123100 found.
A PP Sentinel XS from the mission ''The Audition'' and it doesn't need cheats or cheatdevice.

Here is the video:

BlackGuard,The UC vehicle is the Black Strech from Kill Phil Part 2.It's the strech that Phil and Barry arrive at the Stadium to finish the mission.This will always dissappear after the cutscene.

Sadly you can't get it at normal gameplay even with cheats,just with the custom cheat ''water level''.It has not proofing of any.I don't know if there any more vehicles but i will cheat as always.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

New properties found for newly discovered vehicles:

1.FP Barracks OL it also has HP,PP and may have SH.
2.UC,HP,TP Sentinel XS and Bobcat has PP as well.

I found a unique vehicle that was in LCS from Munitions Dump the Barracks OL.The ID for LCS version is 221(ammotruk).
Here it is:
user posted image
Withe the ammo in the back:
user posted image

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:33 PM Edited by Gabriel_175, 21 June 2012 - 02:11 PM.

Here is some new discovered properties and a new obtainable unique vehicle.
1.The navy blue Flatbed from The Exchange has PP and the Farewell to arms Flatbed is as well.
2.New vehicle found that was in LCS biggrin.gif

The Barracks OL from GTA LCS Munitions Dump that was unique in LCS and its back in VCS as well.It can be possible obtain on normal gameplay but still take some time to get it.

Here is the custom cheat way to get it:
I used the taxi to start the Hunter Side-Mission,but i think is similar to start the mission with the Hunter.

Get to the red targets,they are the barracks ol from lcs and set the waater level like this:
user posted image
After that raise the water level above like this:user posted image and fail the mission :user posted image.
Use Bump transference custom cheat to get inside of the barracks ol and get out without closing the door.After that take it to your garage and save.
It doesn't have any properties,not even PP,but still a unique vehicle.

The cheatless one is to push it to the water with Vic or the Hunter,dumping it in to the water and the hunter as well.Then just push it to the garage but it is time consuming.

Byzantine
  • Byzantine

• Members

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

Thanks for Sharing! How long does it exactly take?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:00 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 21 June 2012 - 02:13 PM.

QUOTE (Byzantine @ Tuesday, Jun 19 2012, 17:45)
Thanks for Sharing! How long does it exactly take?

This can be obtain without cheats/cheatdevice,just by standing on it on the hood of the truckuser posted image and wait to fail the mission:user posted image and just push it to the garage.
Even the Compound safehouse work to restore it but it's up to you where you want to take it.
Before i said it may take some time but a had some work and it can be obtain in 2-3 minutes to compound garage or 30 min or more to The Clymenus Suite to be safe.

This vehicle is unique in the game only in the Skywolf side-mission from the Hunter is only available and even unique like the LCS Maverick.
Even in LCS is unique only in the Munitions Dump is available and it is a unique vehicle even using the cheatdevice to spawn one doesn't work as well.
Shame that they didn't maintain it in the Unique category.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

This is a new obtainable vehicle in Jive Drive that can only obtain with custom cheats,''Bump transference'',''Freeze everything'',''Blendo'',hover cars and teleport to 101 safehouse.

The vehicle is the Stinger that is PP/HP and maybe EC because black traffic cheat doesn't work on is.It may have the secondary color.i'm not sure.

Make sure that the Bump transference is on and spawn a vehicle in from of the Stinger and make sure it hits the Stinger to teleport to that spawn vehicle and immediately activate the Freeze everything to stop the Stinger.

All the vehicles that spawn in the missions the Cholo Sabre,Trashmaster,Sanchez and Coach are normal colors,no proofing.The Coach can be obtain be obtain the same as the Stinger but still is available in a side-mission''Crash''.

After the Stinger is stop activate the Blendo and touch it like so:user posted image
Ignor the blue bar that goes to the left because it is a glitch.

Teleport to 101 safehouse :user posted image then put in the garage like so:user posted image.
Have a car next to you and shoot it just before exploding:user posted image and fail the mission:user posted image

Get back to the garage and check your new PP/HP Stinger:user posted image.
Like i said it may be a EC or not,maybe the secondary color is unique,PC it isn't as well.
Black traffic cheat doesn't work on it.

gtabiker
  • gtabiker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:41 AM

thanks. they really are awesome!

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (gtabiker @ Monday, Jul 9 2012, 05:41)
thanks. they really are awesome!

You're welcome.I'm still try to get more.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

One vehicle with PP can be obtain without cheats or cheadevice .The Pony from Purple Haze it has PP and to get it you will have to dump the pony in water and get it out.Easy enough.
Always checking vehicles for properties as well.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:19 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 24 August 2012 - 03:12 PM.

I found some updates for old discovered vehicles and a new method to get a barracks ol from Truck Stop.
1.FP Perennial from ''Truck Stop'' has PP.
2.FP Pony from ''Money for Nothing'' has PP.
3.Many vehicles that are suspected to be EC but they can be game setup or possible the second color(The 2 Rumpo from ''Money for Nothing'',the VCPD Cheetah from ''Mugshot Longshot'',The Maverick from ''Taking the Fall'',The Sentinel from ''Kill Phill'' and The Sentinel XS from ''Where it hurts the most'').
I even use the black traffic cheat and some of the have the same color even after the mission starts and the black color doesn't change the color..It may be a game setup or the second color is EC.
4.Barracks OL from ''From Zero to Hero'' has PP tires,the one that your driving.

Here is the method for the Barracks OL from Truck Stop.This is not for the BP Barracks OL,but the one that TheGlitcher123100 found that has PP/HP/SH.
You don't need the cheats,cheatdevice or custom cheats to get it.Just use the flamethrower to get it.I think you can get the flamethrower early in the game,there are many video to get to the Second Island and get the Police Maverick and get it.It's near Reni's Studio,i think there is a Burrito nearby.

I didn't made pics for this vehicle because it happens very fast.
When Phil is in the driver seat get in far from him and wait for him with the flamethrower.Fire at the truck and make sure it it is on fire,if you played the mission on normal one,there is a part were Phil hits a building(Stonewall J's),make sure you hit it as well,meaning getting back in to the perennial and ram him as well.After that Phil get out of the Barracks OL and leave the door open.Destroy the Perennial to fail the mission or simply wait to fail the mission.The doors are locked and take it to the garage and save.
If you did at some point in the beginning when Phil is in the driver seat and it is on fire you may be in luck because if the Barracks OL is stop,that means that Phil is out of it and felt the door open.Just do the same above to fail the mission.The properties are still there,even after mission failed.
I will check for new vehicles as always.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users