Photo

Moving to the UK

33 replies to this topic
Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

I just spent a good period of the morning sitting outside in 27*C sunshine with a hot coffee the smell of pussy on my fingers.

straya!

ed: I'm in Adelaide, so don't get me started on murders. Seriously though I haven't been murdered yet.

CheesyJ
  • CheesyJ

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 19:21)
Move to America. London is crazy. Riots happen every week.

This part is nonsense. There was a riot last year, but generally, places like London aren't that bad at all. They're not perfect, but tell me a place in America that is.

I can guarantee you right now that a lot of the crime ridden cities in America are 10 times worse than London for this sort of stuff.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

we're already over populated , stay at home angry.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

The advice given here (particularly by sivis and Gareth) is pretty good, I'd pay close attention to that and less to the stupid sensationalism (riots every week? please.)

I live in the North West, but one of the rich, pensioner full areas. It's expensive but generally a very nice place to live in. As already mentioned, I wouldn't recommend moving to London unless you want to give a pint of your blood for living costs. I can't comment to much but I did used to live in Colchester for some time and it was quite nice, but I was too young to recall specific details on the area beyond superficial niceties.

Overall, the UK is a great country. Not many would acknowledge that but it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users